So I Had JITB and 5 Guys For The 1st Time This Week........

I remember when there was talk about 5 guys here on NT like 4 years back. Always wanted to try them, so I looked them up and they only had 1 store in CA at the time (up in Carson) but I wasnt going to make the drive up there just for some burgers.

Then they opened one near my school a couple years back, but I still havent gone since then.

I look now and they have a couple dozen in SoCal with more coming.:wow:

Pretty much every area I travel to for school, work, or a night out has one in the vicinity.

Jack in the Box doesn't belong in the same sentence as In N Out :smh: :lol:
First time I see Farmer Boys mentioned on NT... their burgers are great too

So JITB = Mc D's on the west coast?!?! MIND BLOWN! We have two in Cincinnati, i only know that because it was on the news lol, I thouht it was in line with something like a 5 Guys :smh:

No its not... Mcdonalds is Mcdonalds everywhere...
jack in the box is like just different... jack>mcdonalds

its not that great... chicken sandwiches are the best thing there...

i like Wendys best...

not counting in and out and 5 guys.... becasue these two spots are better than fast food, but still fast bood just not as fast foody... if that makes sense...

Last edited:
Anybody tried?

logo2.png

JITB is mediocre, but you guys are sleeping on the Jumbo Jack. 2 Tacos + Jumbo Jack 
tongue.gif

5 Guys is really good, but I eat a lot and I can't afford 2 burgers, so I usually don't go there. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
smash burger >
It's really not even close.. 5 GUYS has been tried multiple times to make sure first time wasn't a fluke because it wasn't that great as the hype said it was

Went to smash to try it out and their burgers are just better along with their fries.. it ain't eem close

Last edited:
Idk how anyone can say Five Guys is terrible. I understand the "too greasy" comments or something but if you think five guys is terrible you must not like burgers....or Mcdonald's is your goat.

But i had Jake's Wayback Burger this weekend for the first time (they just opened one by me). Was impressed. Potato buns are :smokin price is about the same as 5 guys. But i liked it slightly better anyone ever been

View media item 155448

Bernie's Burger Bus!

Detention​

Two applewood smoked bacon grill cheeses used as the bun, two signature beef patties topped with Texas cheddar, tipsy onions, and all the fixings

I also had Five Guys for the first time in my life this past Monday.

Was pleasantly surprised when it lived up to the hype.

The funny thing is I had In-n-Out for lunch and Five Guys for dinner :smh:

Not better than In-n-Out but DAMN good.

It's definitely hard to judge the two, simply because you gotta play the "best bang for your buck" card.

InNout burger is 3 dollars or so, while 5 guys is what, $7? $8? Both are good, but refer to the statement above.

I have never craved for JITB, I'll leave it at that. Cheap food, nothing special. If it's there on a drunken night, I'll get a few tacos or whatevers cheap.

Last edited:
JITB burgers are mainly average to every other fast food burger except for the sirloin burger which is the best fast food burger imo. I also like getting grilled cheese there too, since no other fast food burger place has that. .

Havent been to 5 guys yet since theres not very many in Colorado and none are very close to me.

We just got JiTB here in Indiana too. Was hyped because it was new, was disappointed. In Indiana we got Mr. Dans :pimp: :pimp:

Is the munchies a new promotion deal? I'm bout to get on that asap! Jack tacos with ranch and jumbo jack with cheese or ultimate cheeseburger on sourdough :smokin

On the way home picked me up some Tacos and curly fries cause of this thread. Haha

Tacos go hard... Gotta take a little bite of that upper crunchy portion and mix it in with a big bite of the chewy soft bottom/middle portion.

Might have to make another run for seconds in a few.

i had jack in the box for dinner as well a little while ago, two tacos and two big cheeseburgers
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom