So I hit the California Lottery....

Lol @ everybody going ham buying scratch offs to flurish like op...

Yall do know that the odds of you hitting the jackpot are crazy depending on the game......something like 1 in every 250,000+ and thats for the lowered tier joints...op was the lucky one... but good luck nonethless...i was playing numbers for like 5 year and decided to quit when I realized the **** had to be rigged
You're just having bad luck bro. Once you step your lottery game up you'll see.

I bought a $5 ticket the other day, won $5 them bought another...L.

I wonder how many gas station workers have gotten busted scratching all those joints til they found a winner.

Yall do know that the odds of you hitting the jackpot are crazy depending on the game......something like 1 in every 250,000+ and thats for the lowered tier joints...op was the lucky one... but good luck nonethless...i was playing numbers for like 5 year and decided to quit when I realized the **** had to be rigged

The hell?

How are you gonna acknowledge the low odds of the lottery and then say it's rigged?

Last edited:
Congrats to OP.

Congratulations on the win. It's a great feeling. Enjoy it! (the feeling, not the cash).  I've had quite a few "wins" in my life, but also have the Ls and the "shoulda woulda coulda" after throwing a lot of Ws.

Scanned through the thread and agree with whoever said to sit on it I agree 100%. Not trying to be a downer but it's just not enough cash to really "invest". Pretty much anything you do with it to "invest" is "gambling". I'm not saying that's wrong, it just probably isn't the wisest way to go.

With no job or established income, don't know how you'd be able to "invest" in real estate. Financial investments probably aren't the way to go if you have no experience.  If you have any credit card debt, zero that out, and put away your cards for the time being. Tell yourself half of its gone to taxes. Ask yourself, how much is your monthly living expense, and how long could you live of just this money. That's just the bare necessities.

I think your #1 priority right now is forget you won anything, and make finding a full time job with medical benefits, stability, and growth opportunities is your #1 priority.

The alternative is to give it a shot, see what happens, and hope your gamble pays off. Ultimately, it's money you didn't have before, so you are "free rolling". Just be prepared that if it goes bad, that feeling of regret is no joke. There definitely is utility in enjoying it and splurging.

Perfectly summed up.

what kind of property will you be able to buy in cali with that?

id save it and maybe spend like 5k on stuff for me and the lady.

what kind of property will you be able to buy in cali with that?

id save it and maybe spend like 5k on stuff for me and the lady.

My brother bought a house on Hoover & 112th 3 years ago with a lien for under 200k. You do realize most of the U.S. population doesn't completely payoff their house upfront right? Most people who take out a loan to buy a house only put down 10-15%. If i were to drop 40k which is 20% of 200,000 that would still leave me 18k for the mortgage payment and as I said earlier my brother would also help invest with the fixing up aspect. If I were to look in that same area there are plenty of houses that can be flipped for a profit. That section of L.A. has been cleaning up quite well and not as dangerous as before. Not saying it's completely safe but there is money to be made if done right. I'm going to sit on the money before anything though.

alp, you need to blur out the barcode. Someone probably already cashed it in lol
I post those pics after I cash them out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The hell?

How are you gonna acknowledge the low odds of the lottery and then say it's rigged?

The odds I mentioned were in regards to scratchoffs.....the daily numbers on the other hand(pick 3 ,win 4, take 5) have some sort of sorcery going on ....dont believe me ....go check the winning numbers...they all there b...

I never buy scratch tickets

Never win in general even though I hit 4 numbers a few years ago on mega millions, 1 number away from $250,000 :smh:

I need that prize under the 5x to be $20k though :lol:, but I'll definitely take the 40

Yall giving false hope to NTers
laugh.gif

Congrats though.
Right , I ain't buying ****
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom