So I Just Finished Watching Step Brothers...

That movie was hilarious...Will Ferrell was a fool but John C. Reilly stole the show....When they did the presentation at Will's brother's b-day partyfor Prestige Worldwide and the rap video "Boats & %@%+"....
roll.gif
i couldnt stop laughing....i highly recommend this film...

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Either people hated it or loved it. I was cracking up the whole damn time. Teabagging the drum set
laugh.gif
I didnt think they would really show it, I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif

Movie is funny as hell though
laugh.gif

The movie was hysterical. You have to be appreciate/be able to tolerate Ferrel's style of humor to like the movie. Some do, some don't. I'm one ofthose who do.

i dunno if its out on dvd but i had it DL'ed a few weeks ago and i finally watched it...it was hilarious...Horatio Sanz was funny too

Every time their dad dropped the F bomb I laughed out loud. I'll definitely be purchasing.

Also, if you haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, your life is incomplete...

- Tical.

"I really thought he was going to rape me! A one point he said "lets get it on" and he had this crazy glare in his eye!"...when I first sawit I thought they were playing younger versions of themselves, but when I saw that they were just two grown *$% losers it was a wrap..did the lady that playsthe mom get work done? She's looking real tight compared to when I saw her last..

My favorite movie of the year! I didn't bother with TDK, Ironman, Hulk, none of that non-sense.

If you can't appreciate Will Ferrell's humor, you have some serious comedic issues!

the dude saying he was gonna save the song with his solo had me periodically cracking up for weeks.

there's something about narcissistic humor that tickles my fancy

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Every time their dad dropped the F bomb I laughed out loud. I'll definitely be purchasing.

Also, if you haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, your life is incomplete...

- Tical.
of course those were both must see movies when they came out. i was in the theater dying over both of these
roll.gif

I thought Forgetting Sarah Marshall was gonna be weaksauce, but then I seen it last week.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom