So I Just Finished Watching Step Brothers...

movie was
roll.gif

When they beat up those kids at the end I was in tears. "I've got a belly full of white dog *!%#"

Originally Posted by Verdykt

When they beat up those kids at the end I was in tears. "I've got a belly full of white dog *!%#"

that +

BOATS AND $@!+!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought this movie was *$$#%+@ hilarious.

i thought it was the funniest movie of the summer

*Edit*

I haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet but i've seen all the other big name comedies

I just watched this today myself! HILARIOUS movie
roll.gif
Better than Forgetting Sarah Marshall IMO...

laugh.gif
at the bunk bed scene

"That's a nice sweater Dale." "Thanks, it was my mother's but I took the shoulder pads out."
roll.gif

Really? I love Ferrell but this was a certified piece of **+%. And I think John C. Reilly just sucks.

Semi-Pro>>>Step-Brothers

"John Hopkins? Johnny Hopkins, I use to smoke grass with him all the time back in the day." Movie had me geeking kinda serious the D-Man set it offtoo.
roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite quote from this one was:

"I'll stick one of those hearing aids so far up your #+# you'll be able to hear your small intestine make #+#@"

I was telling people that for about a month after I saw it
laugh.gif

- Tical.

Yup, movie was hilarious - I don't even understand how people even said Pineapple Express > Step Bros, it wasn't even close.

The bunk bed scene was hands down the most HILARIOUS movie scene I've probably ever seen!

I don't ever remember laughing so hard at any one part of a movie in a theatre in my life!!
roll.gif

I want all 97 minutes of my life back...

95 from this HORRIBLE movie, and 2 from reading this thread

i thought this movie was hilarious & i usually hate everything that has Will Ferrel in it.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by bns1201

I want all 97 minutes of my life back...

95 from this HORRIBLE movie, and 2 from reading this thread
laugh.gif
U mad?

The mom in the movie is so hot.

yea:\

I just don't see how Will Ferrel consistently gets box office hits with the crap that he puts out...i mean really. Dudes jokes are either aboutballs/penises/farting or he takes 2 things farthest away from each other, and seemingly makes them relate in a comedic way.

Boats and !#+*?
Fergie and Jesus?
Planet Bull #!@%? In the galaxy of this sucks camel #*%$$???

cmon now...

Back
Top Bottom