So I Just Finished Watching Step Brothers...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by bns1201

I want all 97 minutes of my life back...

95 from this HORRIBLE movie, and 2 from reading this thread
laugh.gif
U mad?

The mom in the movie is so hot.

yea:\

I just don't see how Will Ferrel consistently gets box office hits with the crap that he puts out...i mean really. Dudes jokes are either about balls/penises/farting or he takes 2 things farthest away from each other, and seemingly makes them relate in a comedic way.

Boats and !#+*?
Fergie and Jesus?
Planet Bull #!@%? In the galaxy of this sucks camel #*%$$???

cmon now...
laugh.gif
I actually agree with you about Will Ferrell's movies (although I enjoyed Step Brothers)... it was just funny how you went off like that.

I want all 97 minutes of my life back...

95 from this HORRIBLE movie, and 2 from reading this thread

roll.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

What kind of movies do you find funny? I'm just curious...

- Tical.

Top 5 (or 7, however you wanna see it):

Office Space
Half Baked
Super Troopers
Tropic Thunder/Pineapple Express (Toss Up)
Sexdrive/Foot Fist Way...both HEAVILY slept on and HEAVILY funny as %%*!

I'll admit I laughed here and there, but it was like Zohan, during both movies, I questioned my existence/awareness while watching them.

During the part in Zohan when Sandler/Turturro are SINGING at the enemies: "GTFOOH theres no way I'm actually watching this, I have to be sleeping,there is no human dumb enough to A) Write this into a movie, B) Act this out, and C) Lie to Adam Sandler and say this is quality comedy"

During the Catalina Wine-Mixer part in Step Brothers: "This is the oddest damn dream I've ever had...somebody please wake me up, if I hearShake-n-Bake say "Boats and @%%%" one more time while Ferrell does opera, im gonna write this in the books as a nightmare."

I just think Ferrell's format of comedy is gettin overplayed, overappreciated, and overrated. Will Ferrell in Old School/Anchorman FTW

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Really? I love Ferrell but this was a certified piece of **+%. And I think John C. Reilly just sucks.

Semi-Pro>>>Step-Brothers
67835776408f76a86eaabf36f9b6941743926ab.gif

Back
Top Bottom