SO I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE CANCER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't believe you.
But if you're telling the truth, just roll into your nearest academic institution ED and you'll get set up with the appropriate care. They have to treat you no matter your insurance status.

My mom was just diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer a month ago. It's like a nightmare I can't wake up from. Hopefully they caught yours soon enough OP. Good luck. Prayers being sent your way.

frown.gif

You have the best wishes from the NT community.

You CAN beat this, but you must believe you can, and never stop. remember that.

Uncle died from lung cancer 2 days ago, never smoked.

He caught it late so I'm glad you have caught yours and are taking

action.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I still don't believe you.
indifferent.gif
What part of my story? The insurance? The cell phone call? (I never gave my number to the hospital)
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Its not like I'm getting anything out of this, I could see if I wanted money or kicks but I DON'T.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

But I will go to my nearest academic institution and see what kind of treatment I can get.

And thanks y'all for your support. There's some sad, sad stories in here too.

JT-

if you are being diagnosed with liver cancer, you probably have liver flukes and/or liver stones.

kaiser is horrible anyway

you probably have parasites too. western doctors dont know anything about parasites because they aren't trained in parasitology and are taught to believe only people in 3rd world countries have parasites.

if possible try to see a naturopath or someone who specializes in parasitology.

look into liver flushes and clean up your diet. start by doing an epsom salts flush.

good foods for liver:

• Vitamin K - green leafy vegetables and alfalfa sprouts.
  • Arginine - this helps the liver to detoxify ammonia, which is a toxic waste product of protein metabolism. Arginine is found in legumes (beans, peas, and lentils), carob, oats, walnuts, wheatgerm and seeds.
  • Antioxidants - found in fresh raw juices such as carrot, celery, beetroot, dandelion, apple, pear and green drinks like wheatgrass and barley-grass juice, and fresh fruits, particularly citrus and kiwi fruit.
  • Selenium - sources of the antioxidant selenium are Brazil nuts, brewer's yeast, designer yeast powders (very good source), kelp, brown rice, molasses, seafood, wheatgerm, whole-grains, garlic and onions.
  • Methionine - is essential for detoxification. Is found in legumes, eggs, fish, garlic, onions, seeds and meat.
  • Essential fatty acids - Seafood, cod liver oil, and fish oil. Seafood may be fresh, canned or frozen such as sardines, salmon, mackerel, tuna, trout, mullet, blue mussels, calamari, tailor, herring, blue eye cod, gemfish. Fresh avocado, fresh raw nuts and seeds, legumes (beans, peas, lentils), whole grains, wheatgerm, green vegetables such as spinach, green peas and green beans, eggplant, cold pressed fresh vegetable and seed oils, freshly ground seeds, especially flaxseeds (linseed), evening primrose oil, black-currant seed oil, star flower oil. Essential fatty acids are required for healthy membranes in every cell of the body and plentiful amounts are required for healthy liver function. This is why strict low fat diets are not beneficial for general health, weight control or liver function.
  • Natural sulphur compounds - are found in eggs (preferably free range), garlic, onions, leeks, shallots and cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
avoid: dairy, processed foods, processed vegetable oils, alcohol, preservatives, artificial sweeteners

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver Cancer[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Liver Cancer? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are two main kinds of liver cancer. Heptoma and cholangiocarcinoma. Heptoma is cancer of the hepatocytes. (The main functioning liver cell). Hepatoma is primary liver cancer. Hepatoma usually grows in the liver as a ball-like tumor, invading the normal tissue surrounding it. A history of infection with the hepatitis B virus puts individuals at risk of developing heptoma.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cancer of the bile duct cells is called cholangiocarcinoma. Cholangiocarcinoma originates in the bile ducts and is often caused by infestation with the liver fluke Clonorchis (a parasite). The cancer grows along the bile ducts in sheets or lines, and is hard to find on X-ray studies. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most cases of liver cancer are actually cancers that started in another organ. This is called metastases. Because of its very high blood flow and many biological functions, the liver is one of the most common places for metastases to grow. Tumors that originally arise in the colon, pancreas, stomach, lung or breast can spread to the liver.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver cancer is much more prevalent in many of the developing countries than in the industrialized world. Its incidence is highest in sub Saharan Africa, China, southern Asia, and Japan. Japan is the exception of the industrialized countries. China accounts for about 45% of the world's cases. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What Causes or Increases Risk for Liver Cancer?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Once cause of liver cancer is exposure to vinyl chloride. Other causes of liver cancer are unknown. However certain risk factors have been identified. The risk factors are: Chronic Hepatitis, Cirrhosis of the liver and liver flukes (parasites).[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Vinyl Chloride?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vinyl chloride is a toxic chemical compound frequently used in manufacturing. It is a combustible, colorless gas. Vinyl chloride is also known as chloroethene, chloroethylene, and ethylene monochloride. A known human carcinogen, vinyl chloride can cause liver cancer, brain cancer, angiosarcoma, and other health problems in people who are exposed to it.

People are exposed to vinyl chloride by either breathing in air containing vinyl chloride or consuming water contaminated with it.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are the symptoms of Liver Cancer?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A very early cancer will have little or no symptoms. It will have little or no symptoms because it is too small to cause any. As the cancer enlarges, it will have symptoms. The common symptoms are:[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pain[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in the right upper abdominal area. Pain is caused by stretching of the liver's capsule.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Loss[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] and loss of appetite. [/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breast swelling[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in males[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blood clotting problems[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]leading to intestinal bleeding and bruises on the skin.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jaundice[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Treatments for Liver Cancer [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Treatments will vary according to the individual. Some of the possible treatments are: surgery, liver transplantation, chemotherapy and radiation.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver transplantation[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the replacement of one liver with another.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chemotherapy[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells. Surgery is usually not an option. Surgery is usually not an option because leukemia cells can spread to all the organs via the blood stream and the lymph vessels.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Radiation therapy[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is the use of x rays or other high-energy rays to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

JT-

if you are being diagnosed with liver cancer, you probably have liver flukes and/or liver stones.

kaiser is horrible anyway

you probably have parasites too. western doctors dont know anything about parasites because they aren't trained in parasitology and are taught to believe only people in 3rd world countries have parasites.

if possible try to see a naturopath or someone who specializes in parasitology.

look into liver flushes and clean up your diet. start by doing an epsom salts flush.

good foods for liver:

• Vitamin K - green leafy vegetables and alfalfa sprouts.
  • Arginine - this helps the liver to detoxify ammonia, which is a toxic waste product of protein metabolism. Arginine is found in legumes (beans, peas, and lentils), carob, oats, walnuts, wheatgerm and seeds.
  • Antioxidants - found in fresh raw juices such as carrot, celery, beetroot, dandelion, apple, pear and green drinks like wheatgrass and barley-grass juice, and fresh fruits, particularly citrus and kiwi fruit.
  • Selenium - sources of the antioxidant selenium are Brazil nuts, brewer's yeast, designer yeast powders (very good source), kelp, brown rice, molasses, seafood, wheatgerm, whole-grains, garlic and onions.
  • Methionine - is essential for detoxification. Is found in legumes, eggs, fish, garlic, onions, seeds and meat.
  • Essential fatty acids - Seafood, cod liver oil, and fish oil. Seafood may be fresh, canned or frozen such as sardines, salmon, mackerel, tuna, trout, mullet, blue mussels, calamari, tailor, herring, blue eye cod, gemfish. Fresh avocado, fresh raw nuts and seeds, legumes (beans, peas, lentils), whole grains, wheatgerm, green vegetables such as spinach, green peas and green beans, eggplant, cold pressed fresh vegetable and seed oils, freshly ground seeds, especially flaxseeds (linseed), evening primrose oil, black-currant seed oil, star flower oil. Essential fatty acids are required for healthy membranes in every cell of the body and plentiful amounts are required for healthy liver function. This is why strict low fat diets are not beneficial for general health, weight control or liver function.
  • Natural sulphur compounds - are found in eggs (preferably free range), garlic, onions, leeks, shallots and cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
avoid: dairy, processed foods, processed vegetable oils, alcohol, preservatives, artificial sweeteners

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver Cancer[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Liver Cancer? [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are two main kinds of liver cancer. Heptoma and cholangiocarcinoma. Heptoma is cancer of the hepatocytes. (The main functioning liver cell). Hepatoma is primary liver cancer. Hepatoma usually grows in the liver as a ball-like tumor, invading the normal tissue surrounding it. A history of infection with the hepatitis B virus puts individuals at risk of developing heptoma.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cancer of the bile duct cells is called cholangiocarcinoma. Cholangiocarcinoma originates in the bile ducts and is often caused by infestation with the liver fluke Clonorchis (a parasite). The cancer grows along the bile ducts in sheets or lines, and is hard to find on X-ray studies. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most cases of liver cancer are actually cancers that started in another organ. This is called metastases. Because of its very high blood flow and many biological functions, the liver is one of the most common places for metastases to grow. Tumors that originally arise in the colon, pancreas, stomach, lung or breast can spread to the liver.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver cancer is much more prevalent in many of the developing countries than in the industrialized world. Its incidence is highest in sub Saharan Africa, China, southern Asia, and Japan. Japan is the exception of the industrialized countries. China accounts for about 45% of the world's cases. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What Causes or Increases Risk for Liver Cancer?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Once cause of liver cancer is exposure to vinyl chloride. Other causes of liver cancer are unknown. However certain risk factors have been identified. The risk factors are: Chronic Hepatitis, Cirrhosis of the liver and liver flukes (parasites).[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Vinyl Chloride?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vinyl chloride is a toxic chemical compound frequently used in manufacturing. It is a combustible, colorless gas. Vinyl chloride is also known as chloroethene, chloroethylene, and ethylene monochloride. A known human carcinogen, vinyl chloride can cause liver cancer, brain cancer, angiosarcoma, and other health problems in people who are exposed to it.

People are exposed to vinyl chloride by either breathing in air containing vinyl chloride or consuming water contaminated with it.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are the symptoms of Liver Cancer?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A very early cancer will have little or no symptoms. It will have little or no symptoms because it is too small to cause any. As the cancer enlarges, it will have symptoms. The common symptoms are:[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pain[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in the right upper abdominal area. Pain is caused by stretching of the liver's capsule.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Loss[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] and loss of appetite. [/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breast swelling[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] in males[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blood clotting problems[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]leading to intestinal bleeding and bruises on the skin.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jaundice[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Treatments for Liver Cancer [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Treatments will vary according to the individual. Some of the possible treatments are: surgery, liver transplantation, chemotherapy and radiation.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liver transplantation[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the replacement of one liver with another.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chemotherapy[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells. Surgery is usually not an option. Surgery is usually not an option because leukemia cells can spread to all the organs via the blood stream and the lymph vessels.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Radiation therapy[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is the use of x rays or other high-energy rays to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Quit spouting off #+*%%!%% like you know anything about medicine.

add something intelligent to the thread then

better yet, go ask your physician about parasites and see what they have to say

in the meantime i hope you drop dead from a tapeworm

Seeing how I'll be an MD in 15 months, I can say with 100% that you are full of @#*@. 
You really think we don't learn about parasitic disease? 

sorry to hear that, good luck anyhow.

I think bud nly helps with patients that have severe pains or don't have an appetite.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Seeing how I'll be an MD in 15 months, I can say with 100% that you are full of @#*@. 
You really think we don't learn about parasitic disease? 
laugh.gif
 damn...R.I.P Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom