So i just saw Passion of the Christ for the 1st time....

My grandparents went to go see it and when they came back my grandma was bawling like a baby....
I never seent it

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

People from north of the Sahara aren't black. Sub Saharan Africans are black. Talking about skin tone for the most part.
what is a sub saharan african ?

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I laughed during the brutal scenes. THEY beat his !!!.
Black people? huh how many where you expecting to see in Jerusalem 32AD?
AD sorta means after death no?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

NTers have gotten better these days for falling for obvious ban-bait threads

wonder if NT admins secretly create troll threads for population control...

they are the natural disasters of NT

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

My grandparents went to go see it and when they came back my grandma was bawling like a baby....
I never seent it

2__h=x_1271440019317.png

It was a snuff film that got into theaters 
grin.gif

Even my mom said the movie wasn't touching or good in any way, it was disgusting.

And she's a live by the book Christian woman

Originally Posted by offbad

i heard the book was better can anyone shed some light?
Overrated 
eyes.gif

Movie was trash.  I go to movies to be entertained, not watch some guy get his +$% beat for hours.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

NTers have gotten better these days for falling for obvious ban-bait threads

wonder if NT admins secretly create troll threads for population control...

they are the natural disasters of NT

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I never seent it

2__h=x_1271440019317.png

^ classic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RLAK824

People from north of the Sahara aren't black. Sub Saharan Africans are black. Talking about skin tone for the most part.
Below the Sahara Desert?

Anywho, that movie scared the crap out of me when I first saw it.

Never saw it and never really was too interested in seeing it either...isn't dude just getting beat the whole time? If so then naaaa bru

It was more of a gore-fest than anything... I remember my mom crying to the movie, I left feeling disgusted.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Below the Sahara Desert?

So people that are below the sahara desert are what?  because there is arabs that live below the sahara desert ex. (Tanzania and zanzibar) are they sub saharan too and they are not black africans so what exactly do you mean ? 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Below the Sahara Desert?

So people that are below the sahara desert are what?  because there is arabs that live below the sahara desert ex. (Tanzania and zanzibar) are they sub saharan too and they are not black africans so what exactly do you mean ? 

Those arabs aren't indegenious to those areas. Just like my black +#% isn't from the Americas, just migrated brah.

LATE PASS GRANTED

Never saw the whole thine, but since Mel Gibson was a part of it . . . I'll pass.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

LATE PASS GRANTED

Never saw the whole thine, but since Mel Gibson was a part of it . . . I'll pass.

You're missing out. This, Apocalypto, and Braveheart are pretty good.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

i still haven't seen this movie myself and more then likely never will

I've never seen this movie as well.
Although when I was I kid, at my church they would always play the part where he's getting whipped.
As we were watching the scene, they would make us hold are arms in the air and pretend that we were nailed to a cross.
This was supposed to show how much Jesus sacrificed for our sins, I call it torture.

Glorified snuff film, and as far as historically accurate portrayal goes Jesus looked like Osama Bin Laden not that long haired blue eyed surfer/hippie they keep tryna force on people

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Glorified snuff film, and as far as historically accurate portrayal goes Jesus looked like Osama Bin Laden not that long haired blue eyed surfer/hippie they keep tryna force on people

-co sign,
Said this out loud one day in history class freshman yr highschool, Teacher stared me down and told me to keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom