So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

Don't you "Ari Gold" me, damn you.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah that's bad op, not only YNS but now you're also the laughing stock of the internet. But it aint that serious, I wouldn't worry about it.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Why do you guys always post pics of the girls you're talking to on this board? Like... would you care if they found out? That's so...odd. Y'all don't seem to give a #*$@.
laugh.gif
I mean, in this case, seems like it's already a wrap but yeah. Curious.
nerd.gif

is this a serious question??

Okay okay. You're right. I'm sure all guys post their chicks on high traffic message boards. I'm the crazy one. SORRY.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Normally , it's definitely a good thing .

If it wasn't , I think she would have put "uhmm , ok" ... & gradually slid her +@# off AIM .
Maybe she has some self respect?

Another L for you.
Uhm .... no ?

He clearly said they were talking about it & he sent the picture .

Read my dude .

Self-respect ? It's not like he just sent it randomly .

why do you talk like a dude
indifferent.gif

no racism, but i noticed alot of black girls do that
sick.gif

why do y'all think its cool to talk like a dude
alien.gif

you notice a lot about us black people how we vote, how we talk. you must spend a lot of time among us really getting to know us to have all this insight.
grin.gif

@#*@#$% moron.
na homie got a point. i could walk almost anywhere and hear a whole bunch of black girls talking all gangsterish and sh**.
smh.gif
yeah although it is not just black girls

Why do people stay goin at this girl for no %*%%%## reason....it's like y'all hate women andfeel that you have to TRY to make somebady feel like @!!$....y'all just making yourselves look stupid....

And I see a lot of white dudes talking like valley girls...what is the %*%%%## point? what does racehave to do with anything in this post?
smh.gif

And to OP....she either thinks your junk is small or that you are disgusting....it didn't seemas tho she asked for those types of pics....but I didnt see the entire convo

Dude said rockin the 6 pack haha. Realtalk this usually seals the deal for me. I mean if she said yes, what was she expecting?

laugh.gif

In those 20 minutes, she proceeded to send the pics to all her girl friends.
"OMG! GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT! HAHAHA"

if she sends you that kinda picture in which you posted, fairly conservative in regards to the amount of clothing she has on, the hell are you doing sendingher your bday suit/whopper-flapjack/"unclothed variety" pics?

think first, send pics second. keep it on next time, d'angelo.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Normally , it's definitely a good thing .

If it wasn't , I think she would have put "uhmm , ok" ... & gradually slid her +@# off AIM .
Maybe she has some self respect?

Another L for you.
Uhm .... no ?

He clearly said they were talking about it & he sent the picture .

Read my dude .

Self-respect ? It's not like he just sent it randomly .

why do you talk like a dude
indifferent.gif

no racism, but i noticed alot of black girls do that
sick.gif

why do y'all think its cool to talk like a dude
alien.gif

you notice a lot about us black people how we vote, how we talk. you must spend a lot of time among us really getting to know us to have all this insight.
grin.gif

@#*@#$% moron.
na homie got a point. i could walk almost anywhere and hear a whole bunch of black girls talking all gangsterish and sh**.
smh.gif
yeah although it is not just black girls

Why do people stay goin at this girl for no %*%%%## reason....it's like y'all hate women and feel that you have to TRY to make somebady feel like @!!$....y'all just making yourselves look stupid....

And I see a lot of white dudes talking like valley girls...what is the %*%%%## point? what does race have to do with anything in this post?
smh.gif

And to OP....she either thinks your junk is small or that you are disgusting....it didn't seem as tho she asked for those types of pics....but I didnt see the entire convo

trying to get it in with another NTer i see.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

that looks like the one chick who who asked nt why her boyfriend wast payin her any attn from his sn

dude had the yellow aim dude dancing as his avatar. what happened to him?

Back
Top Bottom