SO I JUST TOOK A FLU SHOT COMBINED WITH AN H1N1 SHOT...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

why are people still getting H1N1 shots?

they're not.
this year's vaccine has H1N1 virus.

it was a big thing last year b/c the flu shot at that time didn't contain it.
You getting it?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

why are people still getting H1N1 shots?

they're not.
this year's vaccine has H1N1 virus.

it was a big thing last year b/c the flu shot at that time didn't contain it.
You getting it?

wait so whats wrong with the h1n1 shot? as i seen today the regular flu shot contains the h1n1 aswell now

wait so whats wrong with the h1n1 shot? as i seen today the regular flu shot contains the h1n1 aswell now

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

You'll be fine...had the same thing last week.

Can I have your Saturn?

<>
laugh.gif

as best as my memory serves I've never had a flu shot... never understood why people ran out for it every year simple precautions seem to work fairly well and when I have caught the flu/cold it's nothing more than sneezing runny nose and watery eyes for a few days... hit it with some vitamin C and it's all better

the virus gets stronger and immune to those vaccines every year so you're done anyways so why not just suck it up and let you're God given immune system handle it?

as best as my memory serves I've never had a flu shot... never understood why people ran out for it every year simple precautions seem to work fairly well and when I have caught the flu/cold it's nothing more than sneezing runny nose and watery eyes for a few days... hit it with some vitamin C and it's all better

the virus gets stronger and immune to those vaccines every year so you're done anyways so why not just suck it up and let you're God given immune system handle it?

im still laughing at the H1N1 mass hysteria that went down a while ago.

The media hyped it up like it was gonna lead to the extinction of the human race, now its barely talked about anymore.

im still laughing at the H1N1 mass hysteria that went down a while ago.

The media hyped it up like it was gonna lead to the extinction of the human race, now its barely talked about anymore.

they gonna talk about it soon...just wait.

Flu shot is required for work and i got the memo last week saying that it now contains H1N1 stuff...not to thrilled

they gonna talk about it soon...just wait.

Flu shot is required for work and i got the memo last week saying that it now contains H1N1 stuff...not to thrilled

Back
Top Bottom