So I may be doing some time...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

You can get a new lawyer, just print out some reviews from the BBB about them and show your parents if they are the ones handling the situation financially. Find a new lawyer, you don't want to be screwed just by not having a good legal representation. Here in TX, for your case, you could spend about $5,000 and be done, the pistol made it expensive. The fact it happened in your car.

But yeah, if you don't feel comfortable with your lawyer, just get a new one if you don't owe the old one, the new one will reset the date and everything. If you didn't have that gun, a court appointed would have worked in this situation.

My parents? Nah I pay my own bills.

The gun is irrelevant at this point the charge was dropped.

H town if that is the case then why are more people from the hood using crack rather than some pills? If you dont believe me go read some Angela Davis articles

Yeah like H Town is sayin, you should be getting probation. First time offense, a pretty minor one anywhere else, and going to school really help your case.The option of the drug treatment program should instantly tell you that you're not doing time. So just try to find a new lawyer to try and get them to dropcharges all together or make a plea, if you can afford to hire a new, better lawyer.

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah like H Town is sayin, you should be getting probation. First time offense, a pretty minor one anywhere else, and going to school really help your case. The option of the drug treatment program should instantly tell you that you're not doing time. So just try to find a new lawyer to try and get them to drop charges all together or make a plea, if you can afford to hire a new, better lawyer.

Supposedly these guys are the most reputable lawyers in AZ, see ads all the time. Anyone from AZ whom has ever watched tv here for 5 minutes has heard of them.

They just have some real shady business practices and they really treated me like I was ignorant or something.

Big business doesnt always mean good business. They probly are shady too if you catch that kind of vibe. They've got 8 complaints against them too over thelast year and a half on the BBB website... Just sayin

Big business doesnt always mean good business. They probly are shady too if you catch that kind of vibe. They've got 8 complaints against them too over the last year and a half on the BBB website... Just sayin

They all seem to be resolved, any idea how an issue gets resolved over the BBB?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Big business doesnt always mean good business. They probly are shady too if you catch that kind of vibe. They've got 8 complaints against them too over the last year and a half on the BBB website... Just sayin

No idea. Someone on here should know tho.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

No idea. Someone on here should know tho.

nerd.gif

Anyone?

SneakerHeathen

I feel for you. I have herd about who they get down in AZ. However with you having no priors, no history of violence, you have a job (I assume this) you go toschool, and you are a responsible tax paying citizen. You should get a very lengthy deferred sentience or a crazy amount of probation, but jail time. Idon't think so. All you really need to do is show the court that you are not a "bad guy" and they should as your first offense go"easy" on you. What I would do if I was in your shoe's is go out into the community and do a ton of volunteer work before your trial (I probablywould not take it to trial) because this says to the court that you are an asset to the community and it is in the best interest of the city to keep you on thestreets.

drugs are not cool.

guns are debatable, neither right nor wrong, especially in such times

but drugs? cmon

hows your boy not gonna confess that it was his fault that the marijuana was in the car? i know youre still responsible but that would ease the matter at leastsomewhat

Why can't your boy take the rap for the weed? It's his ain't it. You're a real dude, but I question the loyalty of your homeboy.

damn everyone should just move to oregon or somewhere else where its decriminalized. ain't a felony unless u got more than an ounce!

Originally Posted by DwEezy23

damn everyone should just move to oregon or somewhere else where its decriminalized. ain't a felony unless u got more than an ounce!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Supposedly these guys are the most reputable lawyers in AZ, see ads all the time. Anyone from AZ whom has ever watched tv here for 5 minutes has heard of them.

Just because they advertise on TV doesn't make them reputable. In fact if they are hawking their wares on TV I would be looking somewhere else. They'reonly interested in filling their own pockets.

i havent read through this thread

but felony and corporate career is all but not happening so going to school might be throwing money away

Back
Top Bottom