So I may be doing some time...

Originally Posted by DatCarolinaBoi

i remember your story. the boys in blue got me that night as well. fortunately all i did was pti and it was taken off my record. good luck homie
laugh.gif

So that was you, good to hear. Didn't remember who made the other thread.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

man i have a real hard time feeling sorry for you. You knew that it was against the law to have marijuana & a weapon. They already helped you out by not pursuing the weapons charge. So dont try to get all mad at the judicial system after the fact. you should be mad at yourself for being dumb enough to break the law & expect them to go easy on you when you get caught.

I'm not asking for anyones sympathy, so save it. As I stated in my first post I am ready to face the consequences. I still believe however that the state has better things to do than go after "50 yr old potheads" as Jawny so eloquently stated (I'm 22
laugh.gif
).

BTW, heres the kicker the dude who pulled the pistol was never caught nor were any of the individuals whom were involved in the altercation. The bud wasnt mine, it was my boys. The officer asked me first whose weed it was so I took the wrap, I wasn't going to dime him out. I didn't even smoke the night of the altercation, fam had some straight garbage schwag....I stick to piffery.

Another kicker....A party goer identified my boy as the man who started the fight in the first place, he did not....HE got hit with a felony assault charge which he had to fight to exhaustion to get dropped.
roll.gif
Good job 5-0.

Yet your "boy" is letting you face time when you're trying to finish school and left you with 9 g's in lawyer fees? Time to find new friends,especially those grown enough to get over that childish habit of smoking bud.

Back
Top Bottom