So I Met Stickie213 The Other Day

Yo stickie you got your eyes fixed?

franalations-chris-brown-air-yeezy.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

As a nike store manager you are not allowed to re-sell nike product (Your sig). I will be reporting you.

Enjoy unemployment.

damb 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the kid is stylin on you OP
take the L and move on.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

As a nike store manager you are not allowed to re-sell nike product (Your sig). I will be reporting you.

Enjoy unemployment.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u should report OHYOUMAD to the HATER and TATTY TALE group and to the  for vouching for a thief group on here his words are no good anyway he probably on unemployment or living with his mama thats why he got different user names to scam people THAT WAVE is probably u son .back to subjet kids card is a joke his parnets must not be the smartest either or they would of help him with a better one

Originally Posted by jordan11s

Enjoy unemployment.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u should report OHYOUMAD to the HATER and TATTY TALE group and to the  for vouching for a thief group on here his words are no good anyway he probably on unemployment or living with his mama thats why he got different user names to scam people THAT WAVE is probably u son .back to subjet kids card is a joke his parnets must not be the smartest either or they would of help him with a better one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

So dude's dad has the money to fly him out to places to buy kicks, yet he wants a swoosh account?  Am I missing something here?

btw, OP is this you?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

WHERE'S MY COFFIN. I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE AFTER THIS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ksteezy

OP feeling powerful as a manager in a retail store...

[sarcasm]you sir are winning [/sarcasm]
QFT.

RETAIL JOB FOR THE LOSS.
You sound like an idiot but coming from you, I'm not surprised at all.

A gig is a gig during the current economic climate.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
od

2w6z0ol.gif

Originally Posted by stickie213

First of... I never offered the dude money! Never. 
This is how our convo went...

"Could I help you with anything?"

- "A swoosh account would be nice! (Pun intended)"

"Hahaha no can do man"

"Arent you Stickie213?!"

- "Lol yeah man whats good (surprised he knew who i was lol)"

Yes I was asking for a swoosh account, but not in any serious way.

He went to the back, and when he came out, I simply handed him my card and told him to let me know if he could do anything...

This dude is trying to make me look like a fool... Why? Who knows...

And yo, I hope you work today because Im planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man..

Not to be cocky sir, but get on my level before you try to make me look like an idiot!

If you didnt like me, wanted me to get out of the store, or any of the bs youre making up, why didnt you just say something? Do you really think i need a Swoosh that bad? I get most of the stuff that actually is discounted on there for free!

For everyone talking about the rents being paid, just stop. lol Ive been working up to 40 hours a week at a boutique dont in South Fla called Soles Inc for the past two years.

Have some respect!

See you later today Buddy

Looks like we got a.......

sticky situation

laugh.gif
that stickie213 kid looks like a malnourished crossbreed of justin bieber and jonathan taylor thomas.   just pull him by his hair and give him a kick in the rear end and he'll shut up.

alot of cornyness in this thread though.

dudes talkin about gettin op fired, that's a B move in my book.  and if that stickie dude just lost a swoosh account he obviously lost it for a reason. that stickie dude seems like the type that would only think about himself,  get a swoosh account and do something stupid with the account and get op in trouble.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
that stickie213 kid looks like a malnourished crossbreed of justin bieber and jonathan taylor thomas.   just pull him by his hair and give him a kick in the rear end and he'll shut up.

alot of cornyness in this thread though.

dudes talkin about gettin op fired, that's a B move in my book.  and if that stickie dude just lost a swoosh account he obviously lost it for a reason. that stickie dude seems like the type that would only think about himself,  get a swoosh account and do something stupid with the account and get op in trouble.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I were drinking something.....

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom