So i seen Kanye and Common playin ball at the Y...

All I know is if Common asks me to play ball with him and Kanye, I'm in no matter what.

Originally Posted by Informerx

I believe it, they're always in Hawaii......
laugh.gif
Who doesn't know that...

i see the whole respect thing with not taking a pic... but i love to play ball and lift weights... lifting weights with friends(any day)< Playing hoops with someone that inspires you

Im just saying, you passed up a lifetime experience for something you can do any day. You can say you met them.. big whoop, playing ball is
pimp.gif

Take your L

hes always around at the y....my boys play with kanye every once in a while...we see kid cudi and others walking around...

hawaii always sees people but they never go all out of their way to get an autograph or anything...its respect and part of the hawaii ego imo...most locals will think they arent all that special

kanyes known to walk into footlockers and other stores and drop some cash on random stuff too around hawaii...too bad he never showed up to his own shoe release at kicks/hi

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
cats talkin like it's an honor to ball with Common and Ye. Son probably didn't feel like ballin.

Nothing worse than when you got 9 guys though and need 1 more and it's like 4 dudes sitting over there on the sides and won't hoop though, or over on another court playing 1 on 1, shooting around, or some %+@+ and you gotta beg them like, "yo we just need 1!" and you gotta beg them.
I hate that. I don't care how bad you are, we just need one more person to run a full.

Back in the days I used to goto the Y with my boy, he would hoop and I would lift weights or work the bags. Occasionally if I was done b4 him I would chill and watch these cat ball because they was pretty good. I was asked to join a game one day and I reluctantly said yes(I know how to play but I'm no good). Man, these dudes was flying thru the air alley oopin and ishhh. I felt so stupid all I was doing was running up and down court. The few times I got the rock I missed the shot or passed back lol. So yeAh maybe OP didn't want Ye and Common to embarrass him.

laugh.gif
cats talkin like it's an honor to ball with Common and Ye. Son probably didn't feel like ballin.

i would just so i can feel up on kanye

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

Nothing worse than when you got 9 guys though and need 1 more and it's like 4 dudes sitting over there on the sides and won't hoop though, or over on another court playing 1 on 1, shooting around, or some %+@+ and you gotta beg them like, "yo we just need 1!" and you gotta beg them.
I'm usually the person who they have to beg. Can't get hurt playing against scrubs 
laugh.gif
 I wish OP had pics. 

Eh. Kanye has been spotted all over Hawaii for months, including the Nas show last week. It's too bad we don't all carry cameras when we ball.

yeah i was there...
i was the guy common crossed so badly
frown.gif

i then dunked on him on a fast break though.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

side note: to everyone else who is flaming OP. The culture here in Hawaii is to give celebs respect enough to not hound them for autographs or pics. Maybe its pride, but it is something that is found through the majority of the locals here. I assume that is why most of them like to vacation here, record, train for sports, etc...

Just my 2 cents...

nah it was the Y on atkinson by ala moana hotel...

and good lookin on the culture breakdown over here
pimp.gif

smh at how thirsty some of these busters are...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom