So I was almost raped last night/this morning... Vol. srs UPDATED WITH PICS PAGE 6

you were going on a 8 mile trek with a 75lb. suitcase in the wee hours of the night? what the hell.. where are your parents?

this thread is
laugh.gif

OP you're a crazy dude... lmao @ sandwiches at the motel at whatever odd hour in the AM that must have been

how did you threaten the dude into giving you the keys?

you were going on a 8 mile trek with a 75lb. suitcase in the wee hours of the night? what the hell.. where are your parents?

Sandwiches?? Come on mann... Mexicans don't eat sandwiches. Now if u said they invited you up for some burritos and refried beans, I woulda believed you..

haha jk

Sandwiches?? Come on mann... Mexicans don't eat sandwiches. Now if u said they invited you up for some burritos and refried beans, I woulda believed you..

haha jk

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

haha jk

When I read sandwiches, I was thinking about that scene in the second Harold and Kumar, $*+$ meat sandwich and I was like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

haha jk

When I read sandwiches, I was thinking about that scene in the second Harold and Kumar, $*+$ meat sandwich and I was like
sick.gif

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle stand-up at the Laugh Factory where he talks about Man Rape. Lol.

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle stand-up at the Laugh Factory where he talks about Man Rape. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom