So I Was On The Subway With Stormfront Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were snapping pics of them snapping pics of you?

It's a customary preemptive measure every New Yorker knows, otherwise you'll end up on someone's blog or Instagram unable to defend yourself from the culprit....
I don't know about all that. Last time somebody took a pic of me (and funny enough I happened to be on the L near Williamsburg) I just through a piece of brick at them.

Only time I take pics of ppl on the train is for lulz.

I'm also not sure why you called them stormfront members? I know of the site and it's pretty popular for white racists but are they that active that they're known offline and can be identified as such? I know NTers love to say "Which NTer is this" when somebody does some lame sneakerhead **** or "This must be a NTer" but why assume stormfront instead of simply racists/white supremacists?

i was in williamsburg bar hopping friday night. had a blast. stay safe b.
Lemme find out you drink now.

Union Pool is dope. Beautiful European women, specifically Russian. $10 beer and shot specials. Taco truck for drunk munchies.

Last edited:
It's a test...they're seeing how far they can get with integrating into big cities like New York.  That extreme right mentality is becoming more mainstream and less fringe than people might think.

My professor freshman year in college actually told us about stormfront in a lecture about checking your sources.

When you googled MLK Jr. a "bio" on stormfront was one of the first sites to show up. It started like a normal biography but then subtly got more racist throughout the biography.

I checked it out and was astonished by how hateful and large that site is.

Shady ****.

Last edited:
It_4a9f37_1642377.gif

Best gif and execution ive ever seen in my life. Srs

Thanks

It's a customary preemptive measure every New Yorker knows, otherwise you'll end up on someone's blog or Instagram unable to defend yourself from the culprit....

No the J ...at Lorimer
So yall take pictures of each other taking pictures to make sure it don't end up on a blog?

Somebody name themselves BlackSupremacy

I wonder if you'd get banned, technically you didn't break a rule... freedom of speech

Unless1 of the rules is "We hate blacks", and it's clearly stated in the rules, we can sue, get NT rich :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom