So I was telling my black dominican cousins that they were African....

Shouldnt we all be agreeing that Dominicans are great though? I thought the one thing whites/blacks agreed on was that dominicans are basically the only nationality keeping new york, new york. Without dominicans new york would = ohio.

I ain’t one to step into this discussion

But I love Dominican pu ssy the most out of every race :pimp:

i dunno why NT wanna poke a stick at this...ya act like haitians and dominicans share that island 100% peacefully....its sensitive topic wise, i mean HELLO we're da ONLY country that celebrates

our independence from them our neighbors in da western hemisphere.

and da idiots in NT think just cuz we have 1 ingredient of black in our overall hispanic make up it makes up 100% black...stop it

hispanics are proud where they come from, you telling them anything else is just gonna get u into some problems.
first you don't speak for all of latinos. It seems you don't know the difference between Hispanics and Latinos. Your education failed you. It is mind boggling with all of the information you still think a bias way.

Education is free, however, it failed you. In your neighborhood it is vibrant but it is isn't indicative of how the world operates.

I dare you to go step out of your comfort level.

I doubt it though, because you are comfortable being in your isolated environment where no one criticizes you

the indigenous island of Hispaniola was an island, where both Dominicans and Haitians lived. It wasn't until the colonization happened, then the Tainos seperated themselves between Spanish and French.

NH you fail to see that.

you are not latino, but a product of slavery and abomination

first you don't speak for all of latinos. It seems you don't know the difference between Hispanics and Latinos. Your education failed you. It is mind boggling with all of the information you still think a bias way.

Education is free, however, it failed you. In your neighborhood it is vibrant but it is isn't indicative of how the world operates.

I dare you to go step out of your comfort level.

I doubt it though, because you are comfortable being in your isolated environment where no one criticizes you
:rofl:

Should print this and stick it on his moms bedroom door

So MUCH IGNORANCE...lmaoooo

I respect the idea of individualism and pride in being Latino/dominican, I get why Dominicans want to just labeled as THAT...however, black Dominicans denying that they are BLACK is straight up HILARIIOUS....like my wife will tell you, “IM DOMINICAN” but if you turn around and say “yeah but you also black” she would tell you that’s obvious...lol

Shouldnt we all be agreeing that Dominicans are great though? I thought the one thing whites/blacks agreed on was that dominicans are basically the only nationality keeping new york, new york. Without dominicans new york would = ohio.
Hell yea. Them and the Chinese.

My family is creole..
We still acknowedge and rep the African lineage even though we have family members as light skinned as AOC
Dominicans have a lot of self hate and denial in their culture

It is what it is...

apparently to them it is
laugh.gif

in da tristate area, black people can look at me. judge my features. and know im hispanic without ever saying a word...its only ya outta town folks that got a "issue"

Yeah sure but you’re still black at the same time.

Order a DNA test. Guarantee you’re at least 50% sub Saharan African.

My family is creole..
We still acknowedge and rep the African lineage even though we have family members as light skinned as AOC
Dominicans have a lot of self hate and denial in their culture

It is what it is...

Haitians don’t seem to have this problem which is crazy as hell to me b/c they’re all on the same island. They know they’re black.

DSC_0882.JPG

Lol - Go to DR right now and all the venezuelan ****, eating DR **** lunch.

NY will be just fine without Dominicans. Dyckman going to hurt but that area been hurtin for a while to be honest.

Clicking into this thread on the first page and seeing the 2011 date, I knew immediately it had to be DC :lol:

Back
Top Bottom