So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I think some of yall are confusing the words, prejudice, racism, and discrimination

Prejudice- a negative ATTITUDE about a person based on their group
Racism- a BELIEF that there are significant biological differences between races and that those differences account for the superiority or inferiority of a race
Discrimination- ACT of treating someone differently based on their membership in a goup

Did this dude just try and DEFINE racism
laugh.gif

Dude said he doesn't like dark skinned girls BECAUSE of their skin color, not their actions/percieved attitude or even features. HE said their SKIN color, how is that not racist?

I'm not saying whether he's racist or not. I'm simply letting people know what the differences between those words are because some people in hereobviously don't know.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

who still says conked tho? and lets not even get started on hair...puh-lease
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Conked does sound kinda racist tho ...
nerd.gif

This thread is hilarious .

girl_laughing.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think its time to lock this up before it gets out of hand...
hmm... interesting idea... but i have a better one...

we let the two of them go at it... sit back... watch... & enjoy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you wrote nothing of significance...
versus ANYTHING youve contributed so far?...(which I wouldnt even bother myself to go through and quote)...
laugh.gif
oK! guess that speaks towards what one sees as "significant"
ohwell.gif
....I see it was significant enough for you to respond? tothough....interesting. if it were truly irrelevant, you'd have ignored it....if you had the ability to rebut properly, perhaps you'd have done so. Ialways find people like you amusing. but continue referring to the "black/latina thread"....of course that answers the topic question +lots of significance in that. and not surprising that Gordon Gekko would jump in to give more meaningless support of the alreadymeaningless....since he couldnt respond to my first post in the thread. best you 2 could hope for. =each other.
ohwell.gif

What presumption?
well, I did italicize the places I found particularly appropriate to that statement but tbh I dont see any of your initial reply that isnt full ofpresumption.

those who are actually keeping racism alive
- are looking for any opportunity they can to throw the word around to destroy people.
Racism is out there, sure, but not on the mass scale that people who play the race card would like you to believe.

not only that, I feel there's a contradiction there as well. '"they" are keeping racism alive', yet 'it is still outthere'....etc. but anyhow, It seems to me you have one of many typical, preset opinions that I've seen regarding the concept of race andracism...*edit* and that is that those who accuse of racism are to blame for perpetuating it. (which I dont find as a fair assessment...at least not in theterms youve chosen to put it so far)
There is a gulf between what real racism is and what most people today think it is. That's why you hear the word racism being used so often. It's being used moreso now to slander someone rather than to rightly assess a situation. And its over-usage denigrates those instances of real racism; instances that require clear-headed fairness and objectivity.
Ive seen the exact same opinion plenty of times. anyhow, I feel the numerous discussions youre getting into has little to do withthe original post I made...so I actually do think you missed the primary point of my comment. I'm speaking of "race" as a subject of discourserather than a reality....as I said, I feel skin color should fall under the same criterion as any of our other physical traits. Why should it bemade more or less important than any of our other characteristics?

"Perhaps you should explain what you mean by conditioning and programming."

the existence, definitions, and discourse of and on "race"....everything I previously described. (much less, in that statement)

I'm seeing younger generations being taught that it's okay to evaluate another human being based only on their skin color, and that if two people of different colors disagree, it must be because they do so because of each other's color/race.

There's a movement to accept racism as normal and it's disgusting.

I agree with you 100%. I'm not sure I'd qualify it as "a movement" but I definitely see a lot of people who insist "racism isnatural", "everyone is racist" etc etc. I find it completely false, self-fulfilling, and supported only by the perception one chooses to justifyin themselves. I'm glad you said that...many times I'd like to say it but dont bother myself to do so.

If you'd do me the favor of PMing me if you wish to continue discussing...as I said, Im weary of checking back into this thread. (perhaps you can see why)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07
...says your super duper dark a**...you want to be white so bad don't you?
White dude in the avy and everything.
laugh.gif
Did your remedial !$$ even read what I wrote?
And how the hell you know I'm super dark? You never even seen me before doggie
Yes I did and I replied accordingly.
You ARE dark skinned...you post the same damn picture in PYP every damn time. That damn pic has a hole in it you posted it so many times.
Looking like a good little mommas church boy in your dingy RL sweater. Wipe your face off dunny and be out.
peace
laugh.gif

lemme post it one last time for you homie.
dark skin w/ mama's boy swag
pimp.gif

I always thought you were on the whiter side of life.
eek.gif

Anybody ever tell you that you look like Antwan Jamison/Money May?

Originally Posted by BTonNT

versus ANYTHING youve contributed so far?...(which I wouldnt even bother myself to go through and quote)...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
....I see it was significant enough for you to respond? to though....interesting. if it were truly irrelevant, you'd have ignored it....if you had the ability to rebut properly, perhaps you'd have done so. I always find people like you amusing. but continue referring to the "black/latina thread"....of course that answers the topic question + lots of significance in that. and not surprising that Gordon Gekko would jump in to give more meaningless support of the already meaningless....since he couldnt respond to my first post in the thread. best you 2 could hope for. =each other.
ohwell.gif
fam.... dont you ever question the glory that is known as the black & latina thread... dont you ever do that again...

ill gut you like a fish if you ever do some dumb %$#% like that again...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This drama needs to be in a PYP ...

So people can talk %%** AND post their pictures .

Gekko ... Its That Dude ...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no, u just have a preference.
agreed, i kind of feel the same way as OP, also attitude is a big turn off for me. so yeah.
but some light skinned blacks are bangin. redbones ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

conked
smh.gif

dudes bout to get sniped tho
nerd.gif

why u snitching for? officer ricky? is that you?

smh at chill for letting that slide. soo disrespectful
tired.gif
SMH at you trying to amp things up... this thread is corny!

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
....I see it was significant enough for you to respond? to though....interesting. if it were truly irrelevant, you'd have ignored it....if you had the ability to rebut properly, perhaps you'd have done so. I always find people like you amusing. but continue referring to the "black/latina thread"....of course that answers the topic question + lots of significance in that. and not surprising that Gordon Gekko would jump in to give more meaningless support of the already meaningless....since he couldnt respond to my first post in the thread. best you 2 could hope for. =each other.
ohwell.gif
fam.... dont you ever question the glory that is known as the black & latina thread... dont you ever do that again...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you wrote nothing of significance.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you wrote nothing of significance.

I think you mean thugnificance

Back
Top Bottom