So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

chill got her feelings hurt. this whole time she thought she was a red bone
laugh.gif
I'm no where near light-skinned .
grin.gif
Never said I was .

Why you edit out what you said about Daytona though ?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He called you ashy fam , now he wanna edit ?
grin.gif

Scary .

WHY U LYING FAM? WHY U LYING? WHO THE #%$% ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT?
U WANNA GET SLAPPED?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im dyin right now

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No need to keep it open anyway dude is racist. End of story.

eyes.gif

you're so corny, and hypersensitive about race is turning sad.

You are an ignorant peon, I would call you a sell out, but you never made it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you wrote nothing of significance...
versus ANYTHING youve contributed so far?...(which I wouldnt even bother myself to go through and quote)...
laugh.gif
oK! guess that speaks towards what one sees as "significant"
ohwell.gif
....I see it was significant enough for you to respond? to though....interesting. if it were truly irrelevant, you'd have ignored it....if you had the ability to rebut properly, perhaps you'd have done so. I always find people like you amusing. but continue referring to the "black/latina thread"....of course that answers the topic question + lots of significance in that. and not surprising that Gordon Gekko would jump in to give more meaningless support of the already meaningless....since he couldnt respond to my first post in the thread. best you 2 could hope for. =each other.
ohwell.gif
fam.... dont you ever question the glory that is known as the black & latina thread... dont you ever do that again...

ill gut you like a fish if you ever do some dumb %$#% like that again...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm not skinny but i'm not fat...
frown.gif

It's all Love over here... Maybe I'm the weird black guy... Any black female with a cute face, nice smile, who holds their weight well (Tocarra andChrisette Michelle are gorgeous IMO) is attractive to me... Ya'll can have them anorexic lookig females.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

so you are attracted to african american women just not the dark ones? oh ok gotcha that's not racism just discrimination

how is that discrimination? if he was a black guy talking about white girls it wouldn't be discrimination or racist to most of you...
so if a dark skinned girl asks him why don't you like me? he's just going to say "erm cus you're dark" and there'snothing wrong with that?
eyes.gif

chill my reasoning for not liking a girl would never be because of their skin color, I'll atleast give shorty a chance
grin.gif

And for all those guys talking about Only Light Skin Broads...

64315aec47b3ec3cde3533f6a442c44652ba8e0.pjpg

Ya'll can't tell me ya'll wouldn't....
devil.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
thats not what your mom was saying last night...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dont like dark skinned women either ... just dont find them as attractive as lighter females
I feel you 100%. Like a white girl that is a 10 compared to other white girls, would still be like only an 8 compared to a sista that is a 10.
...says your super duper dark a**...you want to be white so bad don't you?
White dude in the avy and everything.
laugh.gif
Did your remedial !$$ even read what I wrote?
And how the hell you know I'm super dark? You never even seen me before doggie
Yes I did and I replied accordingly.
You ARE dark skinned...you post the same damn picture in PYP every damn time. That damn pic has a hole in it you posted it so many times.
Looking like a good little mommas church boy in your dingy RL sweater. Wipe your face off dunny and be out.
peace
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This, homie crossing out dudes entire paragraph and "conk" being used like we talkin about Detroit Red...*dead*

To all the dudes who say they prefer light skin women, do ya'll really think it's just a question of preference? The stigma placed on dark skin hasnothing to do with it?

Imo i dont think its racist because its not like he hates black women and treats them in a contemptible way. Its not like he has anything against him hes justnot attracted to them.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
this thread just will not die

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You're officially a clown for that:

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

This is a very perplexing topic to think about. Those of you claiming it's he's not racist clearly have not thought of the actual implications of what he's saying. And those quick to call him racist are forgetting the complexity of the ishhh at hand.

I don't think OP is cross burning, hood wearing racist or anything comparatively so, but do recognize that he's a minor racist in the sense of the word. For those of you that need a refresher course on diction and meaning,

Racism- is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race because of certain held beliefs.

Realize that OP is discriminating and being antagonistic toward certain females because of something that they have no control over. This would be completely different if you stated that you were un-attracted to certain chicks because of some feature they could control. This is, however, far from such a case. You actively discriminate against black women because of some feature they have no control over--skin color.

Racism deals with "race", and if you're prejudice against a certain class of females because of their race--ummm guess what, you're a racist. You might not be the worst kind there is, but you are one nonetheless. With that said however, we all harbor prejudices against "others" who are "different" from us...so yeah...

There is no certain held belief here though....I'm just not attracted to dark-colored skin. like how some men aren't attracted to small breasts...

and if a man or woman isn't attracted to a black woman's natural hair(curly,afro-like)...and they prefer it conked.....according to your argument, they would be racist as well...right?

black woman cant control what kind of hair they're born with....

Damn...what the hell happened to this thread...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway...

WOW...and this is why you were confused enough to make a thread asking whether you were racist or not. Don't kidyourself fam. If there is in fact, no held belief or prejudice on your part, then you wouldn't have an issue with dark skin women. You would view all womenin the same light regardless of skin shade and color. You do in fact harbor certain beliefs and this is the why you feel like dark skinned women are inferiorto women of other shades...I can understand you having the audacity to lie to strangers over the internet but DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF in thinking that yougenuinely harbor no preconceived notions about dark skinned black women...

But see, that's why your "issue" is complex--i'll give you that. Your dislike of dark skinned blackwomen is based solely on skin shade and nothing else. You've never made an effort to get to know women of such shade so you cannot attribute your dislikeof them to personality disorders of some other mental and alterable superficial feature. Your dislike is based solely on SKIN COLOR/SHADE. But at the sametime, you've stated that you like light skinned women and this is why earlier, i said that you were a "lesser" racist because you don'tmarginalize the entire spectrum outright. You just reserve that for the dark ones.

Hair is a feature that can be altered. Furthermore, I can argue that modern day hair style is a preference that can beeasily altered. Skin color cannot. You don't decide what skin color you're born with and with that said, it's not something one can do away with.So for you to judge someone based solely on that is prejudiced--and slightly racist.

Irrelevant simply because were dealing with RACE...furthermore, a black woman can alter her hair anyway she likes. She canstraighting it, curl it, braid it, Lock it--point is, she has options. The same cannot be said for skin color, which is what you discriminate against...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

o0z2j6.gif

Back
Top Bottom