So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No need to keep it open anyway dude is racist. End of story.

eyes.gif

you're so corny, and hypersensitive about race is turning sad.

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you wrote nothing of significance...
versus ANYTHING youve contributed so far?...(which I wouldnt even bother myself to go through and quote)...
laugh.gif
oK! guess that speaks towards what one sees as "significant"
ohwell.gif
....I see it was significant enough for you to respond? to though....interesting. if it were truly irrelevant, you'd have ignored it....if you had the ability to rebut properly, perhaps you'd have done so. I always find people like you amusing. but continue referring to the "black/latina thread"....of course that answers the topic question + lots of significance in that. and not surprising that Gordon Gekko would jump in to give more meaningless support of the already meaningless....since he couldnt respond to my first post in the thread. best you 2 could hope for. =each other.
ohwell.gif
fam.... dont you ever question the glory that is known as the black & latina thread... dont you ever do that again...

ill gut you like a fish if you ever do some dumb %$#% like that again...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your post was full of meaningful & completely relevant information. I am a better person for having read that response, it has truly touched me in a way that i though was never possible. I will be forever thankful to you for your generosity in giving me this knowledge that will forever change my life. You are that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks man... i really appreciate that

I don't believe OP is racist he's just scared, he'll prolly end up marrying a black women.

You can't knock it if you haven't tried it, unattractive to you, knock it out anyway, just once, then move on

thats my two cents.

I love NT
roll.gif
@ 90% of this thread

in before the lock

not being sexually ATTRACTED to women because of a physical feature is NOT racist. automatically not liking someone because of their skin color is racist.

OP is not racist. it's a preference. he's talking about attraction, not willingness to get to know or be friends with.

I dont like spanish women like that. Im spanish and my gf is black, i just prefer black women. I have had spanish gf and partners but im just wayy moreattracted to black women. But you damn know ill take a stap at a bad spanish chick but if theres an equally bad black girl next to her im going for thatchocolate lol

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

I dont like spanish women like that. Im spanish and my gf is black, i just prefer black women. I have had spanish gf and partners but im just wayy more attracted to black women. But you damn know ill take a stap at a bad spanish chick but if theres an equally bad black girl next to her im going for that chocolate lol

thats funny cuz all the mamis i know dont like spanish guys................they always show the brovas love.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is going to be an unexpected response coming from me, seeing how most of NT thinks I put white women on a pedestal but.....

I love dark-skinned girls, I just care more about physique than skin-tone. Skinny, toned, fit dark-skinned girls FTW.
pimp.gif
I just want a girl I can go to the gym with.

ducktales

he just tryna "represent" for the thread
eyes.gif
I'm gonna assume you're being sarcastic from now on.....even tho u still suck at it.

But I do love black/dark-skinned women.....just as long as they're skinny.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

This is going to be an unexpected response coming from me, seeing how most of NT thinks I put white women on a pedestal but.....

I love dark-skinned girls, I just care more about physique than skin-tone. Skinny, toned, fit dark-skinned girls FTW.
pimp.gif
I just want a girl I can go to the gym with.

ducktales

he just tryna "represent" for the thread
eyes.gif
I'm gonna assume you're being sarcastic from now on.....even tho u still suck at it.

But I do love black/dark-skinned women.....just as long as they're skinny.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

i'm not skinny but i'm not fat...
frown.gif

laugh.gif
. This thread is full of awesome.

and I ain't ever seen mytymouse either..but I'm pretty sure her hair is conked as well.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
. This thread is full of awesome.

and I ain't ever seen mytymouse either..but I'm pretty sure her hair is conked as well.
nerd.gif
this dude is throwin shots at everybody...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Sort of. You buy into a perception of beauty that is directly tied to whiteness while believing black skin to be unattractive.

That along with it being your preference.

I'm going to bookmark this thread and hopefully its not locked before I get a chance to read it in full.

roll.gif
Conk. This ain't Malcolm X.

I dont think its racist if you think about it some ppl like red chicks other like hi yellow and some like dark chick. Its more of a preference well does thatmean you arent attracted to Filipino, Hawaiian, etc. chicks?

Back
Top Bottom