So if Lebron wins tonight, what person in all of sports will be under the most pressure to win now?

Heard this question thrown out there on Mike and Mike this morning and I think Andy Reid or Mike Vick might be atop the list, they have ZERO excuses next season and I think Andy will be gone if he don't get it done this year. Some others

NBA: Dwight, Melo
NFL: Romo
PGA: Tiger

What yall think?

^i still dont understand the hate for the greatest athlete this world has ever seen.
but i really think its lebron.  his critics arent going to be happy with one. its going to take at least 3.

Believe it or not I think even the biggest Lebron detractors could back off a little bit about the 7 rings thing at least for A SINGLE season, especially if they win gold in the Olympics

Skip Bayless can't have THAT much influence over America can he?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^i still dont understand the hate for the greatest athlete this world has ever seen.

Your question is answered by the asinine claim you make. He's not the greatest athlete the world has ever seen and because people spew this horse manure out of their mouth, the hate comes in droves.

It's still Lebron. This one ring is a sigh of relief. You better believe the pressure will be on him to keep reeling em off.

If Lebron...with all of his accolades and accomplishments leaves the game with only one title...they will never live that down.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Your question is answered by the asinine claim you make. He's not the greatest athlete the world has ever seen and because people spew this horse manure out of their mouth, the hate comes in droves.
Honestly this may be the first time i've seen someone call lebron the best athlete ever.

But even if it were as common as you say, why does the hate go to lebron? and not the people with horse $+%* in their mouth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

he's the greatest athlete the NBA has ever seen

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It's still Lebron. This one ring is a sigh of relief. You better believe the pressure will be on him to keep reeling em off.

If Lebron...with all of his accolades and accomplishments leaves the game with only one title...they will never live that down.
They??

It's still Lebron though. People going to hold him to that 6-7 ring thing, especially as that would put him up there with MJ if he somehow managed it.

Still lebron til he gets 6 or more rings. He was born to get hated at til his last breath.

I don't see the Eagles getting a trophy this year with Peters going down. What have they done to fix their OK issues from last year? (Asking because I haven't kept up with their offseason)

As a Skins fan and hater of all things Philadelphia it would kill me to see them finally get a SB, even though I don't dislike the actual Eagles team itself. Would be happy as hell for Vick to get a ring though.

Lebron-James--Nike--lebron-james-37460_1024_768.jpg

This guy "needs to" win about 11 more rings for the hatred to stop.

and when he retires, they're going to say "It's not as meaningful, he played with 2 all star players".

Originally Posted by Chris316

Still lebron til he gets 6 or more rings. He was born to get hated at til his last breath.
Please stop. 
Son was generally revered in the public eye up until his last year in Cleveland.

People acting like Bron has been a whipping boy his entire career. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't see the Eagles getting a trophy this year with Peters going down. What have they done to fix their OK issues from last year? (Asking because I haven't kept up with their offseason)

As a Skins fan and hater of all things Philadelphia it would kill me to see them finally get a SB, even though I don't dislike the actual Eagles team itself. Would be happy as hell for Vick to get a ring though.
offensive line is the least of their problems cuz they've got plenty of depth and since Vick is left handed it's not his blind side. Linebackers and safties were the real weakness last year

The media will do the same thing to Russell Westbrook until the Thunder can win one.

Back
Top Bottom