So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I hope you don't think this is some kind of romantic act like the stuff they do in movies/shows...

A Different World comes to mind
laugh.gif

i'm saying though. 

dude wants to burst through the church doors right when the pastor says "do you take _____ to be your husband?" and convince her to break up the relationship by saying "lose that zero and get with a hero."  so she comes to him sprinting through the aisle and leaps into his open arms.  he carries her to his convertible out front and and the two drive off into the horizon with the sun setting behind them to live happily ever after.

I see someone watched The Adjustment Bureau.

The was
pimp.gif
...........your plan, not so much.

It's been three years, she has moved on, you should to.

I see someone watched The Adjustment Bureau.

The was
pimp.gif
...........your plan, not so much.

It's been three years, she has moved on, you should to.

You have to do it fam, you still got feelings for her. It doesn't matter that she's preggo, there's some "doctors" that you can throw some extra cash at to do that abortion extra late in the development game. It doesn't matter that she let a couple frat dudes run a train on her 3 years ago, I can tell by your compelling story that your love is real and will literally eat at your soul if you don't do this. So go on chief, walk into that courtroom with nothing but your heart on your sleeve (and your boy with a camera streaming the whole thing live to us on the interwebz).

You have to do it fam, you still got feelings for her. It doesn't matter that she's preggo, there's some "doctors" that you can throw some extra cash at to do that abortion extra late in the development game. It doesn't matter that she let a couple frat dudes run a train on her 3 years ago, I can tell by your compelling story that your love is real and will literally eat at your soul if you don't do this. So go on chief, walk into that courtroom with nothing but your heart on your sleeve (and your boy with a camera streaming the whole thing live to us on the interwebz).

Reminds me of this Volkswagen commercial. Definitely one of the cooler commercials I've ever seen 
pimp.gif

Reminds me of this Volkswagen commercial. Definitely one of the cooler commercials I've ever seen 
pimp.gif

This aint the movies b. This would be incredibly stupid. Yall broke up 3 years ago & now she's pregnant by another dude & you think you have a chance? C'mon son.

This aint the movies b. This would be incredibly stupid. Yall broke up 3 years ago & now she's pregnant by another dude & you think you have a chance? C'mon son.

Just let her live her life, if it doesnt work out she'll figure it out herself

Just let her live her life, if it doesnt work out she'll figure it out herself

you will get knocked the $*+@ out either by the groom or his boys

you will get knocked the $*+@ out either by the groom or his boys

wow....just wow man.... you have got to be joking right? so she did you dirty, you havent been together in 3 years. she been with dude for a year and is about to have his baby. and you want to stop the wedding.....why?

be right back gotta go post in the whats the simpish thing you ever witnessed thread....

no offense
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow....just wow man.... you have got to be joking right? so she did you dirty, you havent been together in 3 years. she been with dude for a year and is about to have his baby. and you want to stop the wedding.....why?

be right back gotta go post in the whats the simpish thing you ever witnessed thread....

no offense
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom