So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

So here comes another cult following over a movie. .

I dunno but the movie kind of reminded me of the Matrix

I agree with the comparisons to the Matrix. It did remind me of it. I think this went way beyond the matrix though. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. The ending was perfect. Definitely going to see it again

I agree with the comparisons to the Matrix. It did remind me of it. I think this went way beyond the matrix though. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. The ending was perfect. Definitely going to see it again

i completely understood the movie and enjoyed the beginning of it, but after that it just got stupid (right when he woke up after the shooting scene). too much @+!! was going on, too many twists and it just got so confusing to follow. i felt lost at some points but i think that's mainly my fault as i lost interest in the movie. that's all i really have to say

So you obviously didnt completely understand the movie. It was confusing for you to follow and you were lost at some points (which caused you to lose interest because you couldnt keep up).

Its ok if you didnt get some parts, no one is going to get on you about it. Instead of coming in here and talking about how horrible it was because you didnt get it, why not read up on the breakdowns and watch it again? Everyone wins.

i completely understood the movie and enjoyed the beginning of it, but after that it just got stupid (right when he woke up after the shooting scene). too much @+!! was going on, too many twists and it just got so confusing to follow. i felt lost at some points but i think that's mainly my fault as i lost interest in the movie. that's all i really have to say

So you obviously didnt completely understand the movie. It was confusing for you to follow and you were lost at some points (which caused you to lose interest because you couldnt keep up).

Its ok if you didnt get some parts, no one is going to get on you about it. Instead of coming in here and talking about how horrible it was because you didnt get it, why not read up on the breakdowns and watch it again? Everyone wins.

Okay, the movie was unbelievably great. I loved it.

I believe, or would like to believe that he woke up. The totem was a little wobbly like it was about to fall, just the director wanted to leave it up to people to make a bunch of "ideas" on what really happened. But I think he woke up, and we don't know how long he has been on the run, or away from home.

If you seen the movie, read the spoilers to help me out with a question

Spoiler [+]
About the older Saito thing: Maybe I'm not remembering things correctly, but I dont recall Dom "dying" at his house. Or at least you don't see it, so Ariadne maybe creates a "shortcut" to where Saito is, which happens to be years later of course. Like I said I'm not sure but I think thats what happened with the older Saito thing.

Also, can someone clear this up for me, Fischer dies by Mai, I don't know if Fischer was hooked up to the dream iv, so how did Fischer end up at Dom and Ariadne's level or whatever? Is it because Mai killed him or what? If not, then Saito died, so how come he wasn't on that level?

Okay, the movie was unbelievably great. I loved it.

I believe, or would like to believe that he woke up. The totem was a little wobbly like it was about to fall, just the director wanted to leave it up to people to make a bunch of "ideas" on what really happened. But I think he woke up, and we don't know how long he has been on the run, or away from home.

If you seen the movie, read the spoilers to help me out with a question

Spoiler [+]
About the older Saito thing: Maybe I'm not remembering things correctly, but I dont recall Dom "dying" at his house. Or at least you don't see it, so Ariadne maybe creates a "shortcut" to where Saito is, which happens to be years later of course. Like I said I'm not sure but I think thats what happened with the older Saito thing.

Also, can someone clear this up for me, Fischer dies by Mai, I don't know if Fischer was hooked up to the dream iv, so how did Fischer end up at Dom and Ariadne's level or whatever? Is it because Mai killed him or what? If not, then Saito died, so how come he wasn't on that level?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

don't see this movie high!
i made the same mistake im still confused
tired.gif

So many ppl sleeping in the movie made me doze off several times smh. I need to watch it again to understand it thoroughly. Leo sure knows how to pick his roles.

So many ppl sleeping in the movie made me doze off several times smh. I need to watch it again to understand it thoroughly. Leo sure knows how to pick his roles.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Movie was too dope. Had my sister confused.
And did anybody else scream out CALL OF DUTY when they went into the snow scene?
laugh.gif

Yep
laugh.gif
and I've never even played call of duty.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Movie was too dope. Had my sister confused.
And did anybody else scream out CALL OF DUTY when they went into the snow scene?
laugh.gif

Yep
laugh.gif
and I've never even played call of duty.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

i meant i understood the whole 'concept' (so to speak) about the movie. all about dreaming and whatnot.

the friends that i was with suggested i watch it again. also, they read a lot about the movie before watching it, which is why i think they understood it more. i didn't even watch the previews, i just wanted to go out rather than sit at home.

and as for me, why can't i have an opinion? to me, it's one of the worst movies i've watched.

i meant i understood the whole 'concept' (so to speak) about the movie. all about dreaming and whatnot.

the friends that i was with suggested i watch it again. also, they read a lot about the movie before watching it, which is why i think they understood it more. i didn't even watch the previews, i just wanted to go out rather than sit at home.

and as for me, why can't i have an opinion? to me, it's one of the worst movies i've watched.

just watched it. Movie was amazing! from beginning to end. Still kinda confused though. I'll just wait till comes out on DVD and watch a bit more.

just watched it. Movie was amazing! from beginning to end. Still kinda confused though. I'll just wait till comes out on DVD and watch a bit more.

Movie was fantastic, but just short of a "Shutter Island"....some scenes showed Nolans weakness and how he wasnt capable of delivering a complete minder bender

Movie was fantastic, but just short of a "Shutter Island"....some scenes showed Nolans weakness and how he wasnt capable of delivering a complete minder bender

Originally Posted by al3x89

Because your opinion is WRONG. You didn't understand it, it wasn't a bad movie. Maybe you should of seen Grown Ups instead. Might of been one of the better movies you've seen.

Because your opinion is WRONG. You didn't understand it, it wasn't a bad movie. Maybe you should of seen Grown Ups instead. Might of been one of the better movies you've seen.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Nah EBW... He completely understood it, only he was completely lost and confused at points... Didn't you read what he said???

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Nah EBW... He completely understood it, only he was completely lost and confused at points... Didn't you read what he said???

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom