So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

laugh.gif
 @ these "theories".

I would love to hear what other film students has to say about this brilliant film.   PM me so we can discuss.

laugh.gif
 @ these "theories".

I would love to hear what other film students has to say about this brilliant film.   PM me so we can discuss.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

woooooooooooow...........dudes made diagrams and everything!

lol@ callin Ellen Page Juno
I leave this thread for 2 days and its a WRAP.
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

woooooooooooow...........dudes made diagrams and everything!

lol@ callin Ellen Page Juno
I leave this thread for 2 days and its a WRAP.
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

He Made It Make To Reality – This is the one that I believebecause there are some things that really stick out to me. The big part is thefact that the top was NOT his “totem

He Made It Make To Reality – This is the one that I believebecause there are some things that really stick out to me. The big part is thefact that the top was NOT his “totem

Saw the movie last night and it was great. They're were moments where I was questioning if I was dreaming while watching the movie or if I was awake.

Saw the movie last night and it was great. They're were moments where I was questioning if I was dreaming while watching the movie or if I was awake.

Originally Posted by bkmac

2u5xdtl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is officially one of my top 3 favorite movies, might even hold the top spot. I finally saw it last night and if I hadn't had to work today I probably would have gone and seen it again.

On a side note I had one day hoped to be able to develop a software similar to what the architects do in the movie, a sort of virtual reality 3-d CAD software that lets you build the world around you in real time and immerse yourself in it to get a feeling for the character and quality of the space, rather than modeling it on a computer screen in front of you. I of course came up with the idea when I was half asleep
laugh.gif
But I lack the computer prowess to develop anything like that and I'm sure that now that the movie is out somebody else will develop it first.

Originally Posted by bkmac

2u5xdtl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is officially one of my top 3 favorite movies, might even hold the top spot. I finally saw it last night and if I hadn't had to work today I probably would have gone and seen it again.

On a side note I had one day hoped to be able to develop a software similar to what the architects do in the movie, a sort of virtual reality 3-d CAD software that lets you build the world around you in real time and immerse yourself in it to get a feeling for the character and quality of the space, rather than modeling it on a computer screen in front of you. I of course came up with the idea when I was half asleep
laugh.gif
But I lack the computer prowess to develop anything like that and I'm sure that now that the movie is out somebody else will develop it first.

Back
Top Bottom