So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Crazy
eek.gif

I read one review that said Matrix mixed with James Bond and I think that hit it right on the spot

Just got back from seeing the movie and all I can say is I was mind-fu***ed
laugh.gif

It was kind of confusing for me.

The movie also had a Matrix twist in it.

Just got back from seeing the movie and all I can say is I was mind-fu***ed
laugh.gif

It was kind of confusing for me.

The movie also had a Matrix twist in it.

The movie was incredible. straight up. and I don't say that about movies period. This blew me away. Bravo Christopher Nolan.

The movie was incredible. straight up. and I don't say that about movies period. This blew me away. Bravo Christopher Nolan.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^Pretty much summed up what I was about to say.
I knew this movie was going to be very good, but this was on a whole different level I can't even explain.
I stood in front of the theater trying to fathom what just happened and wondering if what was happening was real
roll.gif
, that's how much this movie got to me tonight.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^Pretty much summed up what I was about to say.
I knew this movie was going to be very good, but this was on a whole different level I can't even explain.
I stood in front of the theater trying to fathom what just happened and wondering if what was happening was real
roll.gif
, that's how much this movie got to me tonight.

Im lost for words. I didnt want it to end.

It was ike nothing I have ever seen before. Great seller A+++ would deal with again

Im lost for words. I didnt want it to end.

It was ike nothing I have ever seen before. Great seller A+++ would deal with again

Just got back from seeing the midnight showing,
eek.gif

Simply amazing, will be watching this again later on today to think of all the little details.

Had high expectations going in and it did not disappoint.

Just got back from seeing the midnight showing,
eek.gif

Simply amazing, will be watching this again later on today to think of all the little details.

Had high expectations going in and it did not disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom