So it's 230 A.M...What are you guys up to?

I'm writing my final paper for one of my classes, and i just want to sleeeeeeep damn

leaving things for the last minute is sometimes good

but leaving things for 230 am is a no go
mad.gif

Tryin to download tonights episode of dexter... Megaupload is going at 51 kb/sec.... It usually does 2 megs a second
frown.gif

finals but its open book everything so just gotta print the stuff i need to write the essay on and i'm good, only thing is I can't get to it, beenprocrastinating since 4pm
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

just finished an essay for my English class
pimp.gif

I've got one more to write for that class
smh.gif

Going to the museum in the morning to write another paper for another class
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

finals but its open book everything so just gotta print the stuff i need to write the essay on and i'm good, only thing is I can't get to it, been procrastinating since 4pm
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

word ive been procrastinating for 2 weeks
tired.gif

trying to make sure this one broad wont fake tomorrow morning and another one wont fake in the afternoon..

Well, when I fall asleep, then I'm gonna have to wake up and get ready to go to work. My body and mind are rebelling against that hell hole.

damn good looks on that tube8, got me watching the best bje
eek.gif

I hate I can't watch from my iPhone anymore. Talkin bout a subscription. I've found other sites though.

Writing a paper. I need a minimum of 20 pages, I have 12 so far. Its due Tuesday at noon. I'm going to take a nap at 5 AM and wake up at 7:30 to briefly goover my notes for my final at 1035. I'm going to try to crank out 3 more pages before I call it a night. I'm definitely pulling an all nightertomorrow. Have no choice.

English essay for my final

5 page paper, started at 7-8 $*! and its not 11:45

i got a page left..tooo many damn distractions
smh.gif

i have one paper completed but i decided to do it all over again, because i know it sucked

now im debating if i should just pass in the bad paper

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Writing a paper. I need a minimum of 20 pages, I have 12 so far. Its due Tuesday at noon. I'm going to take a nap at 5 AM and wake up at 7:30 to briefly go over my notes for my final at 1035. I'm going to try to crank out 3 more pages before I call it a night. I'm definitely pulling an all nighter tomorrow. Have no choice.
I'll give my condolences
frown.gif

thanks for the tube 8 recommendation. i try to have a good 3 sites in rotation but one went down so i have been depressed for a while

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Writing a paper. I need a minimum of 20 pages, I have 12 so far. Its due Tuesday at noon. I'm going to take a nap at 5 AM and wake up at 7:30 to briefly go over my notes for my final at 1035. I'm going to try to crank out 3 more pages before I call it a night. I'm definitely pulling an all nighter tomorrow. Have no choice.
I'll give my condolences
frown.gif
That blows fam, good luck....mines only like 3 pages and i'm making such a big deal about it

Back
Top Bottom