So Ive been scammed by NT member McPimpster. NT P.I.s help me out

He goes by the name of Amit Rishi. He had a Nintendo WII for sale that I sent a MO for since he was currently in the process of moving and didn't have anactive bank account or something of the sort. So.. He got the money, and didnt hear from until until over a week later when he told me that he was put in jailthe night of receiving my MO and that he would ship and hit me with tracking info later that day. Ive yet to hear from him... NT SN McPimpster. whats the dealwith this guy?
ohwell.gif

No. he sent an email saying he got out that morning and would be sending the wii later that day.

Never even heard of this guy.

The bank account thing should have steered you far away.

Originally Posted by deyxknow

He goes by the name of Amit Rishi. He had a Nintendo WII for sale that I sent a MO for since he was currently in the process of moving and didn't have an active bank account or something of the sort.  So.. He got the money, and didnt hear from until until over a week later when he told me that he was put in jail the night of receiving my MO and that he would ship and hit me with tracking info later that day. Ive yet to hear from him... NT SN McPimpter. whats the deal with this guy?
ohwell.gif

So why would he sell it in the middle of moving. While he didn't have an active bank account? That doesn't make much sense at all to me. And what aboutthe whole moving thing? Did he just forget about that?

This story doesn't make sense at all. I think he's trying to scam you OP.

how you not have an active bank account and you're moving?
you carry rent around in cash? yeah okay.
it's 2009 i don't know why people are still paying people by money orders, usually has sketch written all over it.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

He goes by the name of Amit Rishi. He had a Nintendo WII for sale that I sent a MO for since he was currently in the process of moving and didn't have an active bank account or something of the sort.  So.. He got the money, and didnt hear from until until over a week later when he told me that he was put in jail the night of receiving my MO and that he would ship and hit me with tracking info later that day. Ive yet to hear from him... NT SN McPimpter. whats the deal with this guy?
ohwell.gif

So why would he sell it in the middle of moving. While he didn't have an active bank account? That doesn't make much sense at all to me. And what about the whole moving thing? Did he just forget about that?

This story doesn't make sense at all. I think he's trying to scam you OP.

He was selling if before his move. He recieved my MO 2 days before his supposed move.. That way he didnt have to move with it. Especially since they alreadyhad a wii.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Really, didn't this give you a clue?
Dude if you really dont feel like helping in any way then dont post..
tired.gif

His info:
Amit Rishi
21406 131st Street Ct SE
Kent, WA 98031

This is where the MO was sent and signed for.

deyxknow wrote:
Originally Posted by Korean Dave

DaJoka004 wrote:

Really, didn't this give you a clue?
Dude if you really dont feel like helping in any way then dont post..
tired.gif

His info:
Amit Rishi
21406 131st Street Ct SE
Kent, WA 98031

This is where the MO was sent and signed for.

On the contrary, I find pointing this fact out very helpful so that you aren't so naive again. Just speculating but did you think that maybe he went tojail for scamming or fraud? Just sayin.

Well.. He was able to email me... The morning of getting out saying he was going to ship the wii that same day and would get back to me soon.. I added his AIMbefore I contacted him about the wii... And he was on AIM last night... And of course ignored me and signed off.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

it's 2009 i don't know why people are still paying people by money orders, usually has sketch written all over it.
Ive been scammed out of 300 with paypal too. So.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Ive been scammed out of 300 with paypal too. So.
well obviously nothing is fail proof.
but don't make it easy on the scammer with a MO, might as well have sent him cash in an envelope.

Back
Top Bottom