So Ive been scammed by NT member McPimpster. NT P.I.s help me out

agghhhhhh again....

Seems like its happenin every other day now...

The scammers are gonna ruin it for everybody....

Good luck OP, wish i could help....

all it takes now is for someone to confront ol dude @ the address, and do remind him that you could cause more damage to his assets/property... if he aint givethat dough up

or you could just straight taze this cat and rob him

or beat his @+@

all 3 works, trust
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

OP are you sure McPimpter is his NT SN cause I can't find him
I'm pretty sure its McPimpster. My boy bought the spizikes off of him and said he still hasn't got them. He gave him the same story aboutbeing locked up for a week, and he would ship out the next day. My friend said he's emailed him about the tracking w/o a response from him.

No wonder I couldn't find the dude's profile, there was no "S" in the NT SN in the first post.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

all it takes now is for someone to confront ol dude @ the address, and do remind him that you could cause more damage to his assets/property... if he aint give that dough up

or you could just straight taze this cat and rob him

or beat his @+@

all 3 works, trust
laugh.gif

Only problem is im a 16 yr old from WI. Not a lot I can do about some chump in WA.. NT a little help?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

it's 2009 i don't know why people are still paying people by money orders, usually has sketch written all over it.
You're making me look bad, son.
laugh.gif

I've sold more than 20 pairs here on NT via money order. Never have I or will I scam anybody.

I know some NT'ers got to live in WA. maybe ill try posting in regional. I know I got GOT. Im just lookin for some help from yall

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

OP i know where you can buy a wii

since you still need a wii

pm me
nerd.gif

I too am honest and I've been trying to get rid of mine for a minute.

I'll throw in Red Steel,No More Heroes,and Zelda
wink.gif

since you still need a wii

pm me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Help me get my money back and of course I'll buy your wii. Until then..

Sorry for the loss man.
I suggest you look on craigslist for electronics, at least you can buy it in person.
Good luck gettin your money back

Originally Posted by deyxknow

since you still need a wii (games)VVVVNDS
pimp.gif
WITH CONCHZ

pm me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Help me get my money back and of course I'll buy your wii. Until then..
can we get a legit address

and some phone numbers

hmmmm i saw his threads... dude has a wii for sale and some stuff up in the 9.5/10 thread too.
so 1 dude got scammed on the wii and another got scammed on the spizikes?
this is terrible.
but yea, dude said hes completed numerous transactions (over 40) yet no ones heard of him. plus he only had 300 posts... fishy.
here were his listings... looks like either no sales or no one received their stuff
http://niketalk.com/topic/187836
http://niketalk.com/topic/187832
http://niketalk.com/topic/187857

^ yea he scammed my boy for the spizikes. He said that he shipped out the money order and then McPimpster stopped responding to his emails. So I sent him anemail asking about the availability of the spizikes and he said they were still available, then about 10 minutes later he said he was gone for about a weekunwillingly and that he had received the money order from the buyer. After that my boy said he got an email saying he was locked up for a week and he hadreceived the money order and he would ship out the next day. Now he hasn't responded to any emails about a tracking number or the status of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom