So Jay-z is playing into this whole Illuminati thing with that Drake line??

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

This a bit of a tangent but it's real:

The biggest conspiracies are committed right in front of your eyes everyday.

You're playing right into "their" hands.

"They" want you to put time and energy investigating largely baseless claims and keep focus off the real issues affecting real people...in the NOW.

There's a global conspiracy of free masons who rule the world and control every detail? Cool - I guess you're absolved of all responsibility. Quit trying to improve your situation because it's all futile in the end. Womp womp.

Not everyone takes it to that extreme - but can't you really see what's going on with all these wild conspiracies, particularly the ones that float around urban communities?

so basically your sayin something like spend time worrying about and trying to figure out why so many fast food chains and corner stores ran and owned by "other races" in urban communities cooking homemade flith are SO WIDESPREAD and try to put a stop it and all its damaging effects....instead of deciphering Jay lyrics so u can say u were "in the know" to ur homies right before the illumnati take over the world??....if so, then yea I agree with you.

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

"They" want you to put time and energy investigating largely baseless claims and keep focus off the real issues affecting real people...in the NOW.

There's a global conspiracy of free masons who rule the world and control every detail? Cool - I guess you're absolved of all responsibility. Quit trying to improve your situation because it's all futile in the end. Womp womp.

Not everyone takes it to that extreme - but can't you really see what's going on with all these wild conspiracies, particularly the ones that float around urban communities?

I know u just being honest but I think the bottom line in all these conspiracy threads (especially the ones with haze
laugh.gif
) is to stimulate people to do their own research, widen their perspective, and formulate their own opinions and conclusions in regards to everything we are presented with.

I wouldnt really stamp that as a waste of energy and time, instead I think it develops cognitive abilities, critical thinking and makes a person less susceptible to manipulation by the media and others. Its not really about radical theories of satan-worshipping masons, which wouldnt even be relevant if true but more about increasing awareness (e.g. subliminal marketing) and elevating consciousness. This might lead to us to ascertain the root causes of various problems in society like those that you mentioned were the "real issues affecting peoples lives." peace. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i always find it funny how dudes act awestruck when someone tells them something they didnt kno as if the info is under lock and key...some of yall need to learn to open up a "real" book and read...also remember...believe half of what you see...none of what you heard...best place to get info is from the source...
Exactly. Dudes dont want to read "The Book of Wealth" they dont want to read "Think and Grow Rich" probably never even heard of Napoleon Hill. Nah they rather believe the Rothchild Family prints trillions of dollars in a dungeon. Dudes will
laugh.gif
at The Law of Attraction but every person who cosigns it happens to be successful from Oprah to Soulja Boy. NOBODY is hiding anything from you its the pdf age you can have access to millions of dollars worth of books that were once only available to a few.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i always find it funny how dudes act awestruck when someone tells them something they didnt kno as if the info is under lock and key...some of yall need to learn to open up a "real" book and read...also remember...believe half of what you see...none of what you heard...best place to get info is from the source...
Exactly. Dudes dont want to read "The Book of Wealth" they dont want to read "Think and Grow Rich" probably never even heard of Napoleon Hill. Nah they rather believe the Rothchild Family prints trillions of dollars in a dungeon. Dudes will
laugh.gif
at The Law of Attraction but every person who cosigns it happens to be successful from Oprah to Soulja Boy. NOBODY is hiding anything from you its the pdf age you can have access to millions of dollars worth of books that were once only available to a few.

exactly.... ThE laws of attraction is as real as it gets.... I been sidetracked for a few yrs with gaining knowledge and consiousness so using it in eveyday has been non existent... We control our destiny. Energy out is energy in.... Energy doesn't disappear it simply transfers from one place to another....Someone asked earlier about sumerian text .... That stuff is deeper than than the abyss....I'm about to purchase " genesis revisted" by satchin.... He got that work...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Honest Abe Lives wrote:

so basically your sayin something like spend time worrying about and trying to figure out why so many fast food chains and corner stores ran and owned by "other races" in urban communities cooking homemade flith are SO WIDESPREAD and try to put a stop it and all its damaging effects....instead of deciphering Jay lyrics so u can say u were "in the know" to ur homies right before the illumnati take over the world??....if so, then yea I agree with you.

I agree completely. But I think a lot of people need to walk a bit down the rabbit hole, so they can begin to understand the scope of things. However, most dont know how to turn around and walk back out of that hole. They get lost in the dark...

I been telling ppl that even if Jay-Z isn't with the illuminati he's feeding into it.........The on to the next one video says it all
smh.gif

Aww man I'm dying laughing at that video on my phone... I gotta watch that movie...what's the name of it? Like black dynamite or sumtin huh

I figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

Jay-Z is leaving all recruiting to the new owner, Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov, who first met with the hip-hop exec at the Manhattan Four Seasons. "I'd been staying there for 10 years, and I always thought I was at the top level," Jay-Z told the magazine. "But when I met Prokhorov, they took me up to this extra, extra room that I had never even heard of before. Now there's something else to shoot for. There's always an extra level you don't know about."

It's always refreshing to see people really feel that Jay is on some great National Treasure type lyrics. Really what he is saying is blatant and more or less cryptic. And the way he tries to put them together, TO ME is a very good smoke screen. Because people seem to believe dude is a monster when it comes to crafting verses but honestly...Lupe > Jay. Lupe's double, tripple etc meanings are on whole nother plane on a whole nother planet in a distant universe. I don't even need examples to prove my point, just listen to Enemy of the State. And listen to what Lu does when he does not have to meet record label standards. I wish dudes would sit down and listen to Jay with out any biases and open up their ears, and realize dude is a great rapper but the greatest? Nah

Jay-S verse on Light Up was fantastic, but wasn't as great as  you dudes are making it out to be. Just my 2 cents though

-The Juice

Differnece between Jay's entendres and Lupe's is Jay usually connect to the verse thus drawing a big picture while Lupe's are more so random and make you do the Wee-bay face at how the hell did he think of it but it ends there.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Differnece between Jay's entendres and Lupe's is Jay usually connect to the verse thus drawing a big picture while Lupe's are more so random and make you do the Wee-bay face at how the hell did he think of it but it ends there.
laugh.gif
you must not listen to Lu on a regular basis. Saying Lu is random with is meanings almost doesn't even deserve a response.

Have you listened to Enemy of the State? Listen to the song Angels dude did a full song as a double entendre. Throughout that entire mixtape dude was start a verse and wouldn't connect the dots until the end of the verse. The National Anthem full song is a metaphor. I'd say about 80% of Lupe's songs all have a "big picture"

-The Juice

i feel you on the Lupe thing....but tryin to think of analogy i wud say...
Lupe entendres are like channel surfin and getting stuck on discovery channel and being amazed and entertained but not knowin the title of the show
were as Jays are like pressin guide on the remote and pickin a show off the title and everything u see reflects back to the title of the show n is really good

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

i feel you on the Lupe thing....but tryin to think of analogy i wud say...
Lupe entendres are like channel surfin and getting stuck on discovery channel and being amazed and entertained but not knowin the title of the show
were as Jays are like pressin guide on the remote and pickin a show off the title and everything u see reflects back to the title of the show n is really good

This.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

...the Rothschilds, the Cruise, the Gaeas, and the Opuses....

- "You Know You Know"

This stuck out to me. I was like... where did Aubrey get THAT one...
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Saw this picture and it made me think of this thread... Haze, you could probably throw this in with your collection of Illuminati owl pictures
laugh.gif

wufrzm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom