so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by cartune

Like cartune said before Mob %@@!*% dont *%$* with jeezy. Why? I aint bout to ask. Im only semi about that life
smh.gif
Why don't african american males mess with Jeezy TUne?

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wouldnt you be crying and saying how thats over the line if 50 did this to ross?

your a CLOWN and a 50 d-rider , 50 makes GARBAGE MUSIC and the only reason you choose to hate is cause he's from teh south WAKE UP east coast rap is DONE
you say "oh ross was c.o , he's fake yadadadada" GUESS WHAT nobody has ever spoken out on ROSS cause real recognize real bruh bruh .I swaear whenever i hear "ross is fake" its always coming from someone who either isnt about that life/from the suburbs/or from the hood always claiming "we gotta do better".... ya'll choose to glorify NAS
who isnt about ANY life yapping about guns and who's been EXPOSED countless time by queens natives yet yall wanna talk frivolous about dudes that actually get LOVE in there own CITY
ross gets love from HIS CITY and the rest of the country . jeezy gotta watch his back whenever he's in decatur . 50 cant walk into queens without SWAT TEAM .....is ross an OG @**+ no!
he's not noreaga or big meech ...he's an ARTIST ...who gets love from every rapper not named 50....EVERY RAPPER . EVERY OG . EVERYONE FROM HIS CITY
http://niketalk.com/topic/262725     (you thought this guy was a good rapper.)

50's Music Catalog >>>>> Ross' (fairly easily)

And are you trying to say that 50 is a fraud, while at the same time defending Rick Ross "gangster"????

Every OG???? are you forgetting Freeway Ricky Ross???

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wouldnt you be crying and saying how thats over the line if 50 did this to ross?

your a CLOWN and a 50 d-rider , 50 makes GARBAGE MUSIC and the only reason you choose to hate is cause he's from teh south WAKE UP east coast rap is DONE
you say "oh ross was c.o , he's fake yadadadada" GUESS WHAT nobody has ever spoken out on ROSS cause real recognize real bruh bruh .I swaear whenever i hear "ross is fake" its always coming from someone who either isnt about that life/from the suburbs/or from the hood always claiming "we gotta do better".... ya'll choose to glorify NAS
who isnt about ANY life yapping about guns and who's been EXPOSED countless time by queens natives yet yall wanna talk frivolous about dudes that actually get LOVE in there own CITY
ross gets love from HIS CITY and the rest of the country . jeezy gotta watch his back whenever he's in decatur . 50 cant walk into queens without SWAT TEAM .....is ross an OG @**+ no!
he's not noreaga or big meech ...he's an ARTIST ...who gets love from every rapper not named 50....EVERY RAPPER . EVERY OG . EVERYONE FROM HIS CITY
http://niketalk.com/topic/262725     (you thought this guy was a good rapper.)

50's Music Catalog >>>>> Ross' (fairly easily)

And are you trying to say that 50 is a fraud, while at the same time defending Rick Ross "gangster"????

Every OG???? are you forgetting Freeway Ricky Ross???

don't give a %#%@ if it was in 3rd person is he not using their names ? Maybe not to the degree Ross do it, but name dropping is name dropping....pap is from queens nas is from queens so nas get a pass ? Hell out of here nas prolly ain't met pap a day in his life Naw I'm sure of it
  What Nas did isnt the same....and that was 10 years ago and no one raised a brow at it.  I'm from the D and dudes HERE dont even name drop Meech and them.  ANDAT THE END OF THE DAY, ROSS LIED ABOUT BEING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!!! I DONT KNOCK U FOR HAVING A 9-5, BUT C'MON.  You doin all that chicken talk?  Sit down somewhere.

don't give a %#%@ if it was in 3rd person is he not using their names ? Maybe not to the degree Ross do it, but name dropping is name dropping....pap is from queens nas is from queens so nas get a pass ? Hell out of here nas prolly ain't met pap a day in his life Naw I'm sure of it
  What Nas did isnt the same....and that was 10 years ago and no one raised a brow at it.  I'm from the D and dudes HERE dont even name drop Meech and them.  ANDAT THE END OF THE DAY, ROSS LIED ABOUT BEING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!!! I DONT KNOCK U FOR HAVING A 9-5, BUT C'MON.  You doin all that chicken talk?  Sit down somewhere.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

shut yo @#@+!!$ mouth #%*# boi....trying make a come back in this thread

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

shut yo @#@+!!$ mouth #%*# boi....trying make a come back in this thread

He's not out ...

But he's fading ..

He hasn't had a a Stand Alone Banger in awhile

That last mixtape was wack ...

He's not out ...

But he's fading ..

He hasn't had a a Stand Alone Banger in awhile

That last mixtape was wack ...

Back
Top Bottom