so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That can ONLY mean 1 of 2 things...

a) This beef is manufactured to try and generate buzz to get Jeezy a release date & get William Roberts to Gold status

b) This will turn into a BIGGER issue soon...

But I couldn't imagine Meech mother makin a move like that without someone atleast informin her son (which is funny cause it SHOULD be the other way around... Ns is just backwards)...

That can ONLY mean 1 of 2 things...

a) This beef is manufactured to try and generate buzz to get Jeezy a release date & get William Roberts to Gold status

b) This will turn into a BIGGER issue soon...

But I couldn't imagine Meech mother makin a move like that without someone atleast informin her son (which is funny cause it SHOULD be the other way around... Ns is just backwards)...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Dead Stokc said:
OverGrinding said:
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i dont think the recession is better than teflon don for the simple fact that ill be able to listen to tears of joy 10 years from now... cant say that about anything from any jeezy albums
laugh.gif

TOJ aint even that deep tho. Yall in here talkin like its One Mic or somethin.

id rather listen to the tears of joy hook for 80 minutes than the recession...

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.
I get it tho. Put on will be big for years to come
tho, not that it has anything to do wit Jeezy

we're taklin bout rick ross and young jeezy... hooks > them _s rapping...

i downloaded put on the other day and honestly its ehh... i just wanted to hear the beat and ye's part...

dude is garbage...

IMO Ye's verse is my favorite verse from Ye.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Dead Stokc said:
OverGrinding said:
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i dont think the recession is better than teflon don for the simple fact that ill be able to listen to tears of joy 10 years from now... cant say that about anything from any jeezy albums
laugh.gif

TOJ aint even that deep tho. Yall in here talkin like its One Mic or somethin.

id rather listen to the tears of joy hook for 80 minutes than the recession...

laugh.gif
My dude LOVES hooks.
I get it tho. Put on will be big for years to come
tho, not that it has anything to do wit Jeezy

we're taklin bout rick ross and young jeezy... hooks > them _s rapping...

i downloaded put on the other day and honestly its ehh... i just wanted to hear the beat and ye's part...

dude is garbage...

IMO Ye's verse is my favorite verse from Ye.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wouldnt you be crying and saying how thats over the line if 50 did this to ross?

No ...

Why am I gonna cry over another man that I don't know?

If's funny cuz it cuz it could mean a couple things .. Like Nay said

Only time I ever had a problem in the 50 vs Ross @%%* was the using of !@%!%$ children (on both sides).. And not keeping the @%%* on wax

And it's not jeezy mom's .. It's meech's

So you can take your +#! back to the New Era thread homie ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wouldnt you be crying and saying how thats over the line if 50 did this to ross?

No ...

Why am I gonna cry over another man that I don't know?

If's funny cuz it cuz it could mean a couple things .. Like Nay said

Only time I ever had a problem in the 50 vs Ross @%%* was the using of !@%!%$ children (on both sides).. And not keeping the @%%* on wax

And it's not jeezy mom's .. It's meech's

your passion in the Music forum is like no other

I'll be looking forward to more of your replies
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Nah .. that would be Nay,Deuce King, NinjaHood MarleyProtege ,Optimus ect.. ( All depending on the topic and rapper of course)

pimp.gif

Nah .. that would be Nay,Deuce King, NinjaHood MarleyProtege ,Optimus ect.. ( All depending on the topic and rapper of course)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

your a CLOWN and a 50 d-rider , 50 makes GARBAGE MUSIC and the only reason you choose to hate is cause he's from teh south WAKE UP east coast rap is DONE
you say "oh ross was c.o , he's fake yadadadada" GUESS WHAT nobody has ever spoken out on ROSS cause real recognize real bruh bruh .I swaear whenever i hear "ross is fake" its always coming from someone who either isnt about that life/from the suburbs/or from the hood always claiming "we gotta do better".... ya'll choose to glorify NAS
who isnt about ANY life yapping about guns and who's been EXPOSED countless time by queens natives yet yall wanna talk frivolous about dudes that actually get LOVE in there own CITY
ross gets love from HIS CITY and the rest of the country . jeezy gotta watch his back whenever he's in decatur . 50 cant walk into queens without SWAT TEAM .....is ross an OG @**+ no!
he's not noreaga or big meech ...he's an ARTIST ...who gets love from every rapper not named 50....EVERY RAPPER . EVERY OG . EVERYONE FROM HIS CITY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

your a CLOWN and a 50 d-rider , 50 makes GARBAGE MUSIC and the only reason you choose to hate is cause he's from teh south WAKE UP east coast rap is DONE
you say "oh ross was c.o , he's fake yadadadada" GUESS WHAT nobody has ever spoken out on ROSS cause real recognize real bruh bruh .I swaear whenever i hear "ross is fake" its always coming from someone who either isnt about that life/from the suburbs/or from the hood always claiming "we gotta do better".... ya'll choose to glorify NAS
who isnt about ANY life yapping about guns and who's been EXPOSED countless time by queens natives yet yall wanna talk frivolous about dudes that actually get LOVE in there own CITY
ross gets love from HIS CITY and the rest of the country . jeezy gotta watch his back whenever he's in decatur . 50 cant walk into queens without SWAT TEAM .....is ross an OG @**+ no!
he's not noreaga or big meech ...he's an ARTIST ...who gets love from every rapper not named 50....EVERY RAPPER . EVERY OG . EVERYONE FROM HIS CITY

Back
Top Bottom