so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

christian
smile.gif

Like cartune said before Mob %@@!*% dont *%$* with jeezy. Why? I aint bout to ask. Im only semi about that life
smh.gif

Like cartune said before Mob %@@!*% dont *%$* with jeezy. Why? I aint bout to ask. Im only semi about that life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

smh.gif

Why you speaking in the 3rd person neph? Wrong Screenname huh

Originally Posted by cartune

smh.gif

east coast rap is not done, tho.

its not relevant at the moment, but the east will be back. don't get cute.

east coast rap is not done, tho.

its not relevant at the moment, but the east will be back. don't get cute.

late pass, but im hearing this "diss" again and towards the end was jeezy talkin about Alex "gucci pucci"

if so I find it hard for him to do so and then blatantly deny that it is a diss record.

late pass, but im hearing this "diss" again and towards the end was jeezy talkin about Alex "gucci pucci"

if so I find it hard for him to do so and then blatantly deny that it is a diss record.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Gucci Pucci Alex and Alex that owned Visions and now owns Gold Room (who Jeezy was talking about) are 2 different people

SplashySplash wrote:

Da hell u talkin bout? 
awwsome wrote:

lolwut

Dont worry bout it carry on

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Gucci Pucci Alex and Alex that owned Visions and now owns Gold Room (who Jeezy was talking about) are 2 different people

SplashySplash wrote:

Da hell u talkin bout? 
awwsome wrote:

lolwut

Dont worry bout it carry on

Back
Top Bottom