so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

he went hard on Keith.... son you gonna let him talk to you LIKE THAT?? I've taught you better family. smh

Look at you
laugh.gif
I'm not worried about this +$%% boy, ninja prolly fap off to brand new pocket protectors

When you coming back to the atl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
there we go my !%%!%.

I was there a few weeks ago. I can prolly try to plan suttin though. Show me where the licks at?
nerd.gif

he went hard on Keith.... son you gonna let him talk to you LIKE THAT?? I've taught you better family. smh

Look at you
laugh.gif
I'm not worried about this +$%% boy, ninja prolly fap off to brand new pocket protectors

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
there we go my !%%!%.

I was there a few weeks ago. I can prolly try to plan suttin though. Show me where the licks at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i'm with Jeezy on this one, regardless if people think Ross is the better rapper or lyricist or whatever skills he has dude is still a FRAUD

*@+#%* is OK'in *****assness and Sucka moves cuz it's Ross ..

That's +$$%*+* Shameful

Ya'll hate that @$!+# THAT much??
roll.gif

That much Salt pump through ya'll *@+#%* Veins for a @$!+# ya'll never met?

roll.gif

Ya'll are HILARIOUS

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i'm with Jeezy on this one, regardless if people think Ross is the better rapper or lyricist or whatever skills he has dude is still a FRAUD

*@+#%* is OK'in *****assness and Sucka moves cuz it's Ross ..

That's +$$%*+* Shameful

Ya'll hate that @$!+# THAT much??
roll.gif

That much Salt pump through ya'll *@+#%* Veins for a @$!+# ya'll never met?

roll.gif

Ya'll are HILARIOUS

How you talk about "*****assness" & "sucka moves" while supporting William Roberts??

How you call Jeezy "phony" yet you're defending William Roberts??

What part of the game is that??

How you talk about "*****assness" & "sucka moves" while supporting William Roberts??

Look at you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
there we go my !++*%.

nerd.gif

You should come here during new years for the peach drop, $!%* be out here naked in 20 degree weather choosing

Look at you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
there we go my !++*%.

nerd.gif

You should come here during new years for the peach drop, $!%* be out here naked in 20 degree weather choosing

maybe Jeezy ain't all that real with all that brick talk (even Pimp C was questioning his raps) but at least he wasn't a C.O. now i don't care how much dirt Ross did he is a fraudulent fake %+% wannabe

maybe Jeezy ain't all that real with all that brick talk (even Pimp C was questioning his raps) but at least he wasn't a C.O. now i don't care how much dirt Ross did he is a fraudulent fake %+% wannabe

Heres a run down on William..

He was a C.O

His rap name is "Rick Ross"... That is a well-known drug dealer.

The REAL Rick Ross, doesn't even $%$! with him.

50 Exposed him on numerous occasions...

Dudes hate 50 now son... I swear if this was 03-04, Curtis would have had this C.O character completely demolished (Ja Rule'd)
laugh.gif

I look at it like this man... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HOW YOU LOCK DUDES UP FOR +$+# YOU RAP ABOUT????

[/color]* he makes good music though.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Heres a run down on William..

He was a C.O

His rap name is "Rick Ross"... That is a well-known drug dealer.

The REAL Rick Ross, doesn't even $%$! with him.

50 Exposed him on numerous occasions...

Dudes hate 50 now son... I swear if this was 03-04, Curtis would have had this C.O character completely demolished (Ja Rule'd)
laugh.gif

I look at it like this man... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HOW YOU LOCK DUDES UP FOR +$+# YOU RAP ABOUT????

[/color]* he makes good music though.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

You said he would accomplish that feat in 6 months or less.  Didn't you even put some money on that?

Yeah that was him.  Dude didn't even pay his debt............which is why he still owes funds to this very day.....SMH.  Like I said earlier, his track record with Rick FRAUD albums and bets leaves much to be desired for.  

You said he would accomplish that feat in 6 months or less.  Didn't you even put some money on that?

Yeah that was him.  Dude didn't even pay his debt............which is why he still owes funds to this very day.....SMH.  Like I said earlier, his track record with Rick FRAUD albums and bets leaves much to be desired for.  

the amount of switchsidin $%@# Riders on Nt these days is ridiculous. Jeezy is Better,Bigger, Richer, Realer than ross why the hell would the man be jealous. I mean dude Is going on world tours with hov, Getting called to do reference songs for ye, and is still known on a wider basis than ross will. Everyone is talkin that buzz %*$ that's until He drops that single and everyone is back on his meat. This is just like the whole gucci is hotter/ Has a way bigger buzz than jeezy thing, then his album proceeds to max out at 150k.

i f with ross but now yall tryin to make it seem like he's biggie or somethin, this is the reason the rap game is messed up now a lot of yall dudes are just dumb lol

the amount of switchsidin $%@# Riders on Nt these days is ridiculous. Jeezy is Better,Bigger, Richer, Realer than ross why the hell would the man be jealous. I mean dude Is going on world tours with hov, Getting called to do reference songs for ye, and is still known on a wider basis than ross will. Everyone is talkin that buzz %*$ that's until He drops that single and everyone is back on his meat. This is just like the whole gucci is hotter/ Has a way bigger buzz than jeezy thing, then his album proceeds to max out at 150k.

i f with ross but now yall tryin to make it seem like he's biggie or somethin, this is the reason the rap game is messed up now a lot of yall dudes are just dumb lol

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your kbuzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Did nas ever meet pappy mason or fat cat or any of them mob bosses he talked about....ill wait

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW!!!!...This is probably THE most stupid thing i've read as a defense for Ross.  The fact that you brought up Nas mentiong Pappy Mason or Fat Cat is HILARIOUS.  Did he ever CLAIM he was rolling with them guys?  He just TALKED about them guys.  Your buddy Rick False CLAIMED he was NOT that Fat Albert Looking clown in that C.O picture... I dont get what's so hard to understand.  Swear, Ross fans are either stupid or are straight up playing dumb.

you can shut your *%+%@ made #%$ up chump, if you believed ross when he said anything about a major figure such as Noriega etc giving him this and that, shame on your stupidity.... I don't agree with him lying about being a CO because he shouldve told the truth, I take what rappers say with a grain of salt because all of them lie all of them,

Now let's the bmf track for example ross name drop meech and Hoover....that's it....and people caught feelings, people like you and whoever, he didn't say he was meech or hoover but he name dropped and yall $@*$%% got mad
NO *#$* i don't believe these rappers exaggerating but your stupid self tried to make it seem like Nas was SAYING he was DOWN with these drug dealers like your %+%# boy Rick False when ALL he did was MENTION these cats and how they used to make bells ring. 

Your boy Ricky False on the other hand is acting like he KNOWS Noriega and acting like he's really down with these cats.  THAT'S the difference and that's why your dumb $@% reasonsing and bringing in Nas was ******ed.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your kbuzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Did nas ever meet pappy mason or fat cat or any of them mob bosses he talked about....ill wait

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW!!!!...This is probably THE most stupid thing i've read as a defense for Ross.  The fact that you brought up Nas mentiong Pappy Mason or Fat Cat is HILARIOUS.  Did he ever CLAIM he was rolling with them guys?  He just TALKED about them guys.  Your buddy Rick False CLAIMED he was NOT that Fat Albert Looking clown in that C.O picture... I dont get what's so hard to understand.  Swear, Ross fans are either stupid or are straight up playing dumb.

you can shut your *%+%@ made #%$ up chump, if you believed ross when he said anything about a major figure such as Noriega etc giving him this and that, shame on your stupidity.... I don't agree with him lying about being a CO because he shouldve told the truth, I take what rappers say with a grain of salt because all of them lie all of them,

Now let's the bmf track for example ross name drop meech and Hoover....that's it....and people caught feelings, people like you and whoever, he didn't say he was meech or hoover but he name dropped and yall $@*$%% got mad
NO *#$* i don't believe these rappers exaggerating but your stupid self tried to make it seem like Nas was SAYING he was DOWN with these drug dealers like your %+%# boy Rick False when ALL he did was MENTION these cats and how they used to make bells ring. 

Your boy Ricky False on the other hand is acting like he KNOWS Noriega and acting like he's really down with these cats.  THAT'S the difference and that's why your dumb $@% reasonsing and bringing in Nas was ******ed.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

What I'm posed to do Hate all day on the *@%+! like you and the rest of the HATE ROSS KLAN?

I'm calling the @#%# what it is ... It could've been against ANY other rapper ...

And I would've called Jeezy even *GASP* Dare I say it ROSS?! Phony for that ... PONT BLANK

Like said man .. Take them blinders off and look around ..

You wanna talk about REAL @#%# jeezy's ACTIONS regarding this .. AIN'T REAL

Ya'll %%$+$% wanna see That fat boy lose soo bad it's disgusting
sick.gif

Ross is not one of homies .. so *+@% him if he dies , fades into obscurity or whatever ... I'm just enjoying the music he makes

I don't hustle /get money or know the cat So Why would I defend this *@%+!

Ya'll *@%+! wanna keep bring up "WHATS REAL" in hiphop .. Not me

Ya'll %%$+$% too +#$+%!% busy *****ing and whining about his credibilty you can't even enjoy the +#$+%!% music ..

What Jeezy is doin is %!%#% MADE imo And goes against what HE said in HIS mixtapes ..

When has Sneak dissing been accepted as "Real"

I never respected Other Rappers for doing it and I damn sure ain't giving him a pass either

Thats been my ONLY POINT in this $!$+@!% discussion

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

What I'm posed to do Hate all day on the *@%+! like you and the rest of the HATE ROSS KLAN?

I'm calling the @#%# what it is ... It could've been against ANY other rapper ...

And I would've called Jeezy even *GASP* Dare I say it ROSS?! Phony for that ... PONT BLANK

Like said man .. Take them blinders off and look around ..

You wanna talk about REAL @#%# jeezy's ACTIONS regarding this .. AIN'T REAL

Ya'll %%$+$% wanna see That fat boy lose soo bad it's disgusting
sick.gif

Ross is not one of homies .. so *+@% him if he dies , fades into obscurity or whatever ... I'm just enjoying the music he makes

I don't hustle /get money or know the cat So Why would I defend this *@%+!

Ya'll *@%+! wanna keep bring up "WHATS REAL" in hiphop .. Not me

Ya'll %%$+$% too +#$+%!% busy *****ing and whining about his credibilty you can't even enjoy the +#$+%!% music ..

What Jeezy is doin is %!%#% MADE imo And goes against what HE said in HIS mixtapes ..

When has Sneak dissing been accepted as "Real"

I never respected Other Rappers for doing it and I damn sure ain't giving him a pass either

Thats been my ONLY POINT in this $!$+@!% discussion

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

l

The Mathematics ain't addin' up homie

Why wait til NOW to say something?

If he would've went on a all out attack Or showed that he ACTUALLY had a problem when the song 1st jumped off that's a different story ..

He's lookin quite bitter to lash out now ..

EVERY STREET #%%$! I KNOW WOULDN'T DO WHAT HE'S DOING ..

SNEAK DISSIN AIN'T SOMETHING A REAL #%%$! DOES

Back
Top Bottom