so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

x1ytqw.png
Damn. Whoever wrote that is speaking some truth. I couldn't have said that *++ with that much punch behind it. I'm still a Jeezy fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Never understood why Rick Ross gets so many passes...

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your kbuzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Did nas ever meet pappy mason or fat cat or any of them mob bosses he talked about....ill wait

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want

Exactly.  I can't believe how many people in here are co-signing Rick FRAUD.  No wonder the streets are in such bad shape.  Dudes truly don't know the real between the fake anymore.  At the end of the day Rick FRAUD never hung out with Big Meech and he damn sure aint hang out with Larry Hoover, so once again that makes him a FRAUD 10 times over.  Everything about this guy screams of being fake, but yet people want to give this man praise cause his songs bump or he his music makes your trunk rattle.  What type of nonsense is that, it's nothing more than the buffoon show and you dudes are falling right for it hook, line and sinker. 

Also, like it has been stated, how you are dudes going to talk about buzz then try to downplay album sales...........
laugh.gif
.  Can't have it both ways, although I know you dudes picked up that trait from Rick FRAUD.  Your kbuzz is supppose to lead to album sales, it's the catalyst for that.  So with that being said with a measly 1st week sales number of 176K, how much buzz or "so called" buzz does Rick FRAUD really have??

Did nas ever meet pappy mason or fat cat or any of them mob bosses he talked about....ill wait

2 guys from Miami just came in this thread and cosigned Ross, just like the rest of Nt you ignore their post because you believe what you want

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

x1ytqw.png
Damn. Whoever wrote that is speaking some truth. I couldn't have said that *++ with that much punch behind it. I'm still a Jeezy fan.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I ain't choosing sides. I like em both, Ross is hotter at the moment cuz Jeezy hasn't found that one hit for TM103 just yet but his albums never disappoint so I'll reserve judgement til then. As for this diss, ehh he been sneak dissing dudes for years this is nothing new. Damn near every southern rapper sneak disses (TI, Luda, Jeezy, Ross etc.) on tracks and then collaborates with the same people they were dissing as soon as they find a hit record
laugh.gif

I ain't choosing sides. I like em both, Ross is hotter at the moment cuz Jeezy hasn't found that one hit for TM103 just yet but his albums never disappoint so I'll reserve judgement til then. As for this diss, ehh he been sneak dissing dudes for years this is nothing new. Damn near every southern rapper sneak disses (TI, Luda, Jeezy, Ross etc.) on tracks and then collaborates with the same people they were dissing as soon as they find a hit record
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by RavageBX

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.
I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.
*Pauses Teflon Don album*

What garbage music are you referring to? Ya'll gonna come in here and really act like The Recession ain't go hard? Ya'll wasn't the ones in here loving Put On? Crazy World? My President Is Black? Circulate? Who Dat? Don't Do it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. Man I been on these forums a long time so I see the trends and see how things change from year to year. And 9 times out of ten its not the artist but the listener who has become stagnated. I listen to a lot of different types of music so I don't have to worry about Jeezy sounding the same, hell I come to Jeezy to hear that particular isht! I don't want him trying to be something he's not. Man as soon as things start to go south dudes will look for any excuse to jump ship. Hip Hop frontrunnin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
You complaining bout Jeezy doing the same thing but when rappers try to change ya'll start screaming about how they've changed or went commercial (see Jay-Z). Jeezy has stayed in his lane and been one of if not the most consistent rapper coming out of the south, above the likes of TI, Ludacris, and Bun B. Though not all his albums are great there's definitely no duds. What it basically boils down to is rap fans are some of the most fickle in any genre of music and always like to hop on what's new. Ross' sound, ad libs, and mafioso style provides something new for hip hop fans. But this doesn't mean its time to throw Jeezy under the bus, musically speaking. As for the street isht, it's not even worth debating cause I could care less but to keep it all the way 100 no one in recent hip hop memory has been afforded more passes than Ross. It's bogles the mind and again speaks to how fickle rap fans are. I'm all about the music but it always gives me a laugh to see dudes isht on someone like Fat Joe's credibility and then turn right around and throw their support behind a guy like Ross. Dudes is funny *Kanye shrugs*

*Hits play on Teflon Don album*

This.

Dudes don't know WHAT a fraud is. Ross, ain't one. You'd be a damn lie to think d-boys dont have regular 9-5s. They trying to pay bills too.

Whatever, I appreciate both of their music and ya'll are wasting ya'lls time commenting on something that matters naught to either one of ya'll.

Yeah, too bad he straight up DENIED having a regular 9-5.  THAT'S the problem people have on this fraud.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NTers some switchsiders for real, already ready to turn they backs on Jeezy. I mess with Ross music but that's where it stops.
I guess technically i'm a "switchsider" if that's what you want to call it. Why should I stick with a dude who keeps making garbage music from album to album? I don't care about the personal. If I did I would never F with Jeezy or Rawse because they both are suspect characters. But in regards to music? I gotta give Jeezy the same flack I give 50 Cent. You keep making these same songs over and over again and they don't sound as good the next time you do it. For me its strictly on the music. And right now Rawse makes better music.
*Pauses Teflon Don album*

What garbage music are you referring to? Ya'll gonna come in here and really act like The Recession ain't go hard? Ya'll wasn't the ones in here loving Put On? Crazy World? My President Is Black? Circulate? Who Dat? Don't Do it? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. Man I been on these forums a long time so I see the trends and see how things change from year to year. And 9 times out of ten its not the artist but the listener who has become stagnated. I listen to a lot of different types of music so I don't have to worry about Jeezy sounding the same, hell I come to Jeezy to hear that particular isht! I don't want him trying to be something he's not. Man as soon as things start to go south dudes will look for any excuse to jump ship. Hip Hop frontrunnin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
You complaining bout Jeezy doing the same thing but when rappers try to change ya'll start screaming about how they've changed or went commercial (see Jay-Z). Jeezy has stayed in his lane and been one of if not the most consistent rapper coming out of the south, above the likes of TI, Ludacris, and Bun B. Though not all his albums are great there's definitely no duds. What it basically boils down to is rap fans are some of the most fickle in any genre of music and always like to hop on what's new. Ross' sound, ad libs, and mafioso style provides something new for hip hop fans. But this doesn't mean its time to throw Jeezy under the bus, musically speaking. As for the street isht, it's not even worth debating cause I could care less but to keep it all the way 100 no one in recent hip hop memory has been afforded more passes than Ross. It's bogles the mind and again speaks to how fickle rap fans are. I'm all about the music but it always gives me a laugh to see dudes isht on someone like Fat Joe's credibility and then turn right around and throw their support behind a guy like Ross. Dudes is funny *Kanye shrugs*

*Hits play on Teflon Don album*

This.

Dudes don't know WHAT a fraud is. Ross, ain't one. You'd be a damn lie to think d-boys dont have regular 9-5s. They trying to pay bills too.

Whatever, I appreciate both of their music and ya'll are wasting ya'lls time commenting on something that matters naught to either one of ya'll.

Yeah, too bad he straight up DENIED having a regular 9-5.  THAT'S the problem people have on this fraud.

I said Deeper Than Rap would sell 500k. Wiki says he sold 420k. Only 80k off. I also said Fif would go Gold. I was in the ball park of both albums. Rawse will probably do the same again. I didn't say Rawse would go GOLD to show he was this marquee big time artist. I said he'd go gold because I was basing it on the fact he's a gold selling rapper. He's been a gold rapper from jump. Every album sells in the 150-180k range every year. Seems like gold is obtainable to me. I guess it depends on how BMF fizzles.

Be that as it may, as it stand RIGHT NOW you owe funds champ.  Being Gold and knocking on Gold's doorstep is two different things.

And Rawse does have BUZZ. As did/does Gucci Mane. And he did less than 300k. Rick Rawse is one of the most famous rappers we have in the genre. That's fact. Especially in this economy. If it was 2000. He'd be somewhere like he as on Port of Miami. Around 900k to 1 million. But times have change. Everyone isn't Eminem. He's the most famous artist in the world. Same as Drake. I notice though you keep ignoring the fact that Rick Rawse outsold Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera. I'm not sure if that's intentional or if you're ignoring it so you don't have acknowledge that artists aren't sellling in 2010. But regardless of how you feel about Rawse's buzz he had a top 6 1st week debut this year.
Yeah Rick FRAUD may have a buzz, but from my standpoint what good is having a buzz if it's doesn't gain you anything..........and by anything I mean at least a Gold plaque.  It really has nothing to do with Rick FRAUD, if you tell me any artist right now has a buzz, in my mind I would expect that artist to at least reach Gold.  If you can't turn that buzz into something positive what's the point.  It's like going to the gym and not losing any weight, or going to work and not collecting a paycheck............what's the point??  That's why I think alot of you dudes kinda dug yourselves a hole when you said Rick FRAUD has a buzz and Jeezy doesn't.  Again, Jeezy just got off tour with Jay Z, to me that would mean he must have sometype of buzz about him.  As far as Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera go, their sales really don't matter to me for various reasons.  However, if Rick FRAUD did manage to sell more than those two then more power to him.  

I couldn't tell you champ.......and by your initial statement neither could you most likely.  If either Pappy Mason or Fat Cat were here on this message board I'm sure they could answer that question for us.

That means next to nothing, but if that helps your argument for Rick FRAUD then more power to you.  That's almost as bad as ninjahood co-signing how a Fat Joe record is being played all over New York, but in reality that record is only being played on his Ipod.........you gotta look at who certain statements are coming from.

I said Deeper Than Rap would sell 500k. Wiki says he sold 420k. Only 80k off. I also said Fif would go Gold. I was in the ball park of both albums. Rawse will probably do the same again. I didn't say Rawse would go GOLD to show he was this marquee big time artist. I said he'd go gold because I was basing it on the fact he's a gold selling rapper. He's been a gold rapper from jump. Every album sells in the 150-180k range every year. Seems like gold is obtainable to me. I guess it depends on how BMF fizzles.

Be that as it may, as it stand RIGHT NOW you owe funds champ.  Being Gold and knocking on Gold's doorstep is two different things.

And Rawse does have BUZZ. As did/does Gucci Mane. And he did less than 300k. Rick Rawse is one of the most famous rappers we have in the genre. That's fact. Especially in this economy. If it was 2000. He'd be somewhere like he as on Port of Miami. Around 900k to 1 million. But times have change. Everyone isn't Eminem. He's the most famous artist in the world. Same as Drake. I notice though you keep ignoring the fact that Rick Rawse outsold Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera. I'm not sure if that's intentional or if you're ignoring it so you don't have acknowledge that artists aren't sellling in 2010. But regardless of how you feel about Rawse's buzz he had a top 6 1st week debut this year.
Yeah Rick FRAUD may have a buzz, but from my standpoint what good is having a buzz if it's doesn't gain you anything..........and by anything I mean at least a Gold plaque.  It really has nothing to do with Rick FRAUD, if you tell me any artist right now has a buzz, in my mind I would expect that artist to at least reach Gold.  If you can't turn that buzz into something positive what's the point.  It's like going to the gym and not losing any weight, or going to work and not collecting a paycheck............what's the point??  That's why I think alot of you dudes kinda dug yourselves a hole when you said Rick FRAUD has a buzz and Jeezy doesn't.  Again, Jeezy just got off tour with Jay Z, to me that would mean he must have sometype of buzz about him.  As far as Miley Cyrus and Christina Aguilera go, their sales really don't matter to me for various reasons.  However, if Rick FRAUD did manage to sell more than those two then more power to him.  

I couldn't tell you champ.......and by your initial statement neither could you most likely.  If either Pappy Mason or Fat Cat were here on this message board I'm sure they could answer that question for us.

That means next to nothing, but if that helps your argument for Rick FRAUD then more power to you.  That's almost as bad as ninjahood co-signing how a Fat Joe record is being played all over New York, but in reality that record is only being played on his Ipod.........you gotta look at who certain statements are coming from.

What does NaS & Pappy Mason have to do with it?? He rapped about Pappy in the 3rd person on "The World Is Yours", mentioned the "Supreme Team" the same way on "Memory Lane"... And has referenced them throughout his catalog because those Ns is Queens legends... And he's of course from Queens...

Same way Jones mentions Porter (even tho he kind of ODs on it now)

Furthermore NaS was NEVER a CO, nor did he EVER claim to be a drug kingpin... Ross was in XXL when he first cameout talkin bout he need $10 million a year just to function
laugh.gif

The mid 90s mafioso rap was a faze, and it was known rappers were goin into character to make music within a sub genre (they let it be known)... You can't compare the 2... It was an answer to the OD gangster rap that was comin out the west...

What does NaS & Pappy Mason have to do with it?? He rapped about Pappy in the 3rd person on "The World Is Yours", mentioned the "Supreme Team" the same way on "Memory Lane"... And has referenced them throughout his catalog because those Ns is Queens legends... And he's of course from Queens...

Same way Jones mentions Porter (even tho he kind of ODs on it now)

Furthermore NaS was NEVER a CO, nor did he EVER claim to be a drug kingpin... Ross was in XXL when he first cameout talkin bout he need $10 million a year just to function
laugh.gif

The mid 90s mafioso rap was a faze, and it was known rappers were goin into character to make music within a sub genre (they let it be known)... You can't compare the 2... It was an answer to the OD gangster rap that was comin out the west...

I don't give a %#%@ if it was in 3rd person is he not using their names ? Maybe not to the degree Ross do it, but name dropping is name dropping....pap is from queens nas is from queens so nas get a pass ? Hell out of here nas prolly ain't met pap a day in his life Naw I'm sure of it

Back
Top Bottom