so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what happened with jody breeze?

Long story short, jody and jeezy were in the same club and some guys walk up on jody from jeezy crew, jody with his crew ask if there is a problem..nothing happens that night but jody is like why did he send some guys to confront him....so jody catches jeezy in Miami with k.Cole and run up on him like what's up we got a problem ? Jeezy denied the problem but later on cte members diss jody on cam

^^
I actually I do....just cause I'm there everyday I don't know?

Lol my brother still live there Grandmom uncles aunties cuzins so it's not like I wouldn't know what's goin down in the hood anyway

thats like someone leaving there hood to better there self and go to college...even tho they gone to college they still go back home on breaks n get the 411 on whats goin down or what went down while they was gone right?......ok then so dont act like i dont know

You probally never even hung around Ross or Jeezy in yo life so you wouldn't know who they run with or what goes on

No you didn't. You acted like you knew more than others because you were in the state. You failed to mention you were 800 miles away. You want to think you know something because your down here a couple of weeks out of the year, knock yourself out guy.
800 miles away from the STATE?
roll.gif
dude I been in FLORIDA my whole life how is that 800 miles away

what school in Tally?
High School or College? High School Lincoln Trojans baby....College FSU

^^
I actually I do....just cause I'm there everyday I don't know?

Lol my brother still live there Grandmom uncles aunties cuzins so it's not like I wouldn't know what's goin down in the hood anyway

thats like someone leaving there hood to better there self and go to college...even tho they gone to college they still go back home on breaks n get the 411 on whats goin down or what went down while they was gone right?......ok then so dont act like i dont know

You probally never even hung around Ross or Jeezy in yo life so you wouldn't know who they run with or what goes on

No you didn't. You acted like you knew more than others because you were in the state. You failed to mention you were 800 miles away. You want to think you know something because your down here a couple of weeks out of the year, knock yourself out guy.
800 miles away from the STATE?
roll.gif
dude I been in FLORIDA my whole life how is that 800 miles away

what school in Tally?
High School or College? High School Lincoln Trojans baby....College FSU

From Miami. Reading comprehension must not be a priority at FSU, they should refund you some money.

From Miami. Reading comprehension must not be a priority at FSU, they should refund you some money.

see this is why i dont need to be sober... i sat here for a good 2 minutes like "oatmeal? the %%%+ does that have to do with anything?"

took me that long to put oatmeal in front of cookie...
smh.gif

see this is why i dont need to be sober... i sat here for a good 2 minutes like "oatmeal? the %%%+ does that have to do with anything?"

took me that long to put oatmeal in front of cookie...
smh.gif

its not me...

never did it...

i tried to sell weed but i wouldnt rap about that either... if i did id just say that i couldnt sell it cuz i kept smokin it (thats what happened)...

i guess im realer than ross
laugh.gif

i 100% understand both sides of the arguement...

the thing is i dont believe either of them so their personal lives cancel out and all im left with is the music...

its not me...

never did it...

i tried to sell weed but i wouldnt rap about that either... if i did id just say that i couldnt sell it cuz i kept smokin it (thats what happened)...

i guess im realer than ross
laugh.gif

i 100% understand both sides of the arguement...

the thing is i dont believe either of them so their personal lives cancel out and all im left with is the music...

Just wanted to prove that point...

I 100% understand what you sayin... Cause I don't really believe NONE of these Ns...

Spoiler [+]
But you just get a different feel when you listen to a Beans or a N of that calibur that may have done/seen about half of what he says... Just a different feel... There's nothin like that authenticity... Because that's when you FEEL an artist, instead of only feelin the music...

But as soon as my security gig is up I'm gonna just steal Rich Porter's life...

Just wanted to prove that point...

I 100% understand what you sayin... Cause I don't really believe NONE of these Ns...

Spoiler [+]
But you just get a different feel when you listen to a Beans or a N of that calibur that may have done/seen about half of what he says... Just a different feel... There's nothin like that authenticity... Because that's when you FEEL an artist, instead of only feelin the music...

But as soon as my security gig is up I'm gonna just steal Rich Porter's life...

Back
Top Bottom