so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

Ohhhhh... NOT the "mistake by the lake"...

ur shots hit canada... optimus is angered

BlackMagnus...

About Shakir...I heard dude committed suicide over some questionable things...did you know anything?

BTW, how would Shake have stopped it though?

BlackMagnus...

About Shakir...I heard dude committed suicide over some questionable things...did you know anything?

BTW, how would Shake have stopped it though?

I dont kno anything about that. Rumors have been said...but I aint gonna talk anything of the dead that aint been proven. I do know that his job was dumb stressful. Dude was LA's right hand man and a hit maker. If I'm correct he was President of Def Jam/VP of A&R...meaning he was second to LA in running the label AND directing albums for max profitability....Big paycheck but it's wild responsbility..

Dude was the type of dude who intimidated you because he wore a serious face and you could see worry lines in his grill....but he was a funny guy and approachable. RIP.

Basically he's the reason BOTH Ross/Jeezy are stars today. Ppl say this has been brewing since 2006...and I could believe it...but knowing the industry especially in 2010, these dudes will do anything for sales/promotion/etc....

I dont kno anything about that. Rumors have been said...but I aint gonna talk anything of the dead that aint been proven. I do know that his job was dumb stressful. Dude was LA's right hand man and a hit maker. If I'm correct he was President of Def Jam/VP of A&R...meaning he was second to LA in running the label AND directing albums for max profitability....Big paycheck but it's wild responsbility..

Dude was the type of dude who intimidated you because he wore a serious face and you could see worry lines in his grill....but he was a funny guy and approachable. RIP.

Basically he's the reason BOTH Ross/Jeezy are stars today. Ppl say this has been brewing since 2006...and I could believe it...but knowing the industry especially in 2010, these dudes will do anything for sales/promotion/etc....

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm still trying to figure out why he has to prove ANYTHING to dudes on the internet.

Students, _'s in college, dudes working at Footlocker. I have yet to understand this.

You aren't really ABOUT that life, so why are you discussing if another person is?

But I forgot, when it comes to the web ... there aren't faces, just keystrokes.

Dudes REALLY be going in-depth ... we got security guards speaking on %!#+ ...

He denied it, ok, but does he need approval from YOU?

Qft

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm still trying to figure out why he has to prove ANYTHING to dudes on the internet.

Students, _'s in college, dudes working at Footlocker. I have yet to understand this.

You aren't really ABOUT that life, so why are you discussing if another person is?

But I forgot, when it comes to the web ... there aren't faces, just keystrokes.

Dudes REALLY be going in-depth ... we got security guards speaking on %!#+ ...

He denied it, ok, but does he need approval from YOU?

Qft

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.
so jeezy isn't a hoee %%$ _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.
so jeezy isn't a hoee %%$ _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so jeezy isn't a hoee !%% _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

I hate when N_'s say this %+%!....N_'s act like Jeezy sent that man over there to get at gucci
smh.gif
jeezy put ah hit out on the chain and ol boy who just so happen to be around gucci seen ah come up and went for it and in return got murked...%+%! happens but to say Jeezy "got his own parter killed" is crazy as hell...

so jeezy isn't a hoee !%% _ ? dude got his own partner killed over da fact he tried to one up gucci mane.....
laugh.gif

I hate when N_'s say this %+%!....N_'s act like Jeezy sent that man over there to get at gucci
smh.gif
jeezy put ah hit out on the chain and ol boy who just so happen to be around gucci seen ah come up and went for it and in return got murked...%+%! happens but to say Jeezy "got his own parter killed" is crazy as hell...

Originally Posted by yungchamp

ninjahood said:

laugh.gif

I hate when N_'s say this #$$!....N_'s act like Jeezy sent that man over there to get at gucci
smh.gif
jeezy put ah hit out on the chain and ol boy who just so happen to be around gucci seen ah come up and went for it and in return got murked...#$$! happens but to say Jeezy "got his own parter killed" is crazy as hell...

Dude was a known Member of CTE ..

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

ninjahood said:

laugh.gif

I hate when N_'s say this #$$!....N_'s act like Jeezy sent that man over there to get at gucci
smh.gif
jeezy put ah hit out on the chain and ol boy who just so happen to be around gucci seen ah come up and went for it and in return got murked...#$$! happens but to say Jeezy "got his own parter killed" is crazy as hell...

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

smh.gif

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

thank you.

they found him "stankin" behind a highschool with his CTE chain still on him.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

that is WAAAAAY worse then anything ross ever did being a C.O.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

thank you.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

ninjahood said:

laugh.gif

smh.gif

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

thank you.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

my n_ how you run up in the spot wit 4 other dudes and you get murked and ya'll blaming jeezy cuz he got got?
smh.gif
thats that man own fault and the n_'s he was wit fault and from what I read on the situation the dude knew the stripper where gucci was at so that just sound like ah setup to grab dude chain on some ol lemme prove my loyalty to this n_ type !+!@. I doubt jeezy who at the time had 2 record deals was hitting n_'s up really tryna get gucci touched
smh.gif
come on now thats just not smart.

ninjahood said:

laugh.gif

smh.gif

the hell you talmbout?
laugh.gif

thank you.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

my n_ how you run up in the spot wit 4 other dudes and you get murked and ya'll blaming jeezy cuz he got got?
smh.gif
thats that man own fault and the n_'s he was wit fault and from what I read on the situation the dude knew the stripper where gucci was at so that just sound like ah setup to grab dude chain on some ol lemme prove my loyalty to this n_ type !+!@. I doubt jeezy who at the time had 2 record deals was hitting n_'s up really tryna get gucci touched
smh.gif
come on now thats just not smart.

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true.
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true.
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

To the dummies in this thread who no nothing about Miami sayin "when the last time you seen Ross in Miami?" uhhhhnn dude just had his "Ross Be Out Day" not to long ago

SMH don't speak on what goes down wit Ross in Florida if you on the outside looking in

Cause just as Jeezy was the mascot n Ginny pig for BMF

Ross is the mascot and Ginny pig for the Zoe's

To the dummies in this thread who no nothing about Miami sayin "when the last time you seen Ross in Miami?" uhhhhnn dude just had his "Ross Be Out Day" not to long ago

SMH don't speak on what goes down wit Ross in Florida if you on the outside looking in

Cause just as Jeezy was the mascot n Ginny pig for BMF

Ross is the mascot and Ginny pig for the Zoe's

laugh.gif

That's piss poor logic champ...........even for a guy like you.  It's unfortunate that dude got killed that night but at the same time that's the risk you take when you go into a situation like that.  Remember, every soldier doesn't make it back from the battleground alive.  Dude should have either stayed at home that night or went to the range to learn how to aim and shot, either way he went into a situation where he or somebody else could have gotten killed but it just so happened to be him, that's hardly Jeezy's fault.

laugh.gif

That's piss poor logic champ...........even for a guy like you.  It's unfortunate that dude got killed that night but at the same time that's the risk you take when you go into a situation like that.  Remember, every soldier doesn't make it back from the battleground alive.  Dude should have either stayed at home that night or went to the range to learn how to aim and shot, either way he went into a situation where he or somebody else could have gotten killed but it just so happened to be him, that's hardly Jeezy's fault.

Back
Top Bottom