So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Ok so now that we have it settled...(wale > cudi)

I think its funny how dude talks so reckless yet he is like 120 soaking wet.  Like cmon son, those drugs are really going to your head, NO you are not a rager for swinging on weak fans, NO you are not hard for dissing people in an interview, and NO you cannot look normal with a head to body ratio like that.
SHUT UP 
laugh.gif

Whale isn't no bigger ..

And Nor is he a humble guy being attacked ..

He's a known @*#% boy who stay talking reckless ..

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Ok so now that we have it settled...(wale > cudi)

I think its funny how dude talks so reckless yet he is like 120 soaking wet.  Like cmon son, those drugs are really going to your head, NO you are not a rager for swinging on weak fans, NO you are not hard for dissing people in an interview, and NO you cannot look normal with a head to body ratio like that.
SHUT UP 
laugh.gif

Whale isn't no bigger ..

And Nor is he a humble guy being attacked ..

He's a known @*#% boy who stay talking reckless ..

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

What's as funny as these two dudes goin at each other is hearing some of you guys(stans) argue each side...

its like an endless volley of %%%% about two artists that mean nothing for the most part outside of the message boards....

quality of material is subjective but personally I can't rock wit Cudi like that...nor am I a big wale fan...but Cudi is in no position to be talking reckless...

the boy's life is unstable as it is now he wants to cause a dust up on the music side?
30t6p3b.gif
in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether wale goes hard or not, it won't even make a blip on the rap radar...
ohwell.gif
...just another instance of dudes %+%%*%$ the money up....
You said all that %$+ in the beginning and then you sat there and did the exact %$+ you accused everyone else of doing.
laugh.gif
Classic

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

What's as funny as these two dudes goin at each other is hearing some of you guys(stans) argue each side...

its like an endless volley of %%%% about two artists that mean nothing for the most part outside of the message boards....

quality of material is subjective but personally I can't rock wit Cudi like that...nor am I a big wale fan...but Cudi is in no position to be talking reckless...

the boy's life is unstable as it is now he wants to cause a dust up on the music side?
30t6p3b.gif
in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether wale goes hard or not, it won't even make a blip on the rap radar...
ohwell.gif
...just another instance of dudes %+%%*%$ the money up....
You said all that %$+ in the beginning and then you sat there and did the exact %$+ you accused everyone else of doing.
laugh.gif
Classic

And this is why Vic is seen as a cornball to o.g. DC natives.

It's not hate.

Any dude from the "urea" would have reversed this easily, on some, "Dude on the front cover, and gotta mention my name before he even talks about HIS own new album" type talk.  Then, as D.C. dudes do, gone on a "joanin'" fest on ole' boy and let it be.

Instead, dude immediately send these emotional twitter messages.  And now, can't even enjoy his birthday weekend without someone mentioning this, or *trying hard not* to mention it.

laugh.gif

The irony is, if Wale was aligned with Kanye, HE would have given the same interview.  *Think about it*.

Ain't much changed in 5 years.................................................................

laugh.gif

It's not hate.

Any dude from the "urea" would have reversed this easily, on some, "Dude on the front cover, and gotta mention my name before he even talks about HIS own new album" type talk.  Then, as D.C. dudes do, gone on a "joanin'" fest on ole' boy and let it be.

Instead, dude immediately send these emotional twitter messages.  And now, can't even enjoy his birthday weekend without someone mentioning this, or *trying hard not* to mention it.

laugh.gif

The irony is, if Wale was aligned with Kanye, HE would have given the same interview.  *Think about it*.

Ain't much changed in 5 years.................................................................

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why people keep saying Cudi is talking reckless? He didn't say he would fight him. He just doesn't @!+@ with him musically

In so many words.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why people keep saying Cudi is talking reckless? He didn't say he would fight him. He just doesn't @!+@ with him musically

In so many words.

These dudes.....are hormonal...

Cudi's on blow. he prolly got skied out before the intv.

If there aint no diss tracks, this is BS

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It's not hate.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

s-OBAMA-DAP-large.jpg

It's not hate.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

s-OBAMA-DAP-large.jpg

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

It's not hate.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

s-OBAMA-DAP-large.jpg
TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom