So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The only thing about this where Cudi is wrong is throwing Ye and Good Music under the bus. Now if Ye ##*@% with Wale and wants to give him a beat it makes it awkward. Cudi was wrong for that

kyoo eff tee

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The only thing about this where Cudi is wrong is throwing Ye and Good Music under the bus. Now if Ye ##*@% with Wale and wants to give him a beat it makes it awkward. Cudi was wrong for that

kyoo eff tee

Dang that's how you feel Cudi? He really does sound like he's on something. Wale should just air dude out for the hell of it but knowing critics he'll be viewed as being " sensitive" for responding so there's no point in doing it . This story is kinda interesting but ovreall rap beef is starting to get lame

Dang that's how you feel Cudi? He really does sound like he's on something. Wale should just air dude out for the hell of it but knowing critics he'll be viewed as being " sensitive" for responding so there's no point in doing it . This story is kinda interesting but ovreall rap beef is starting to get lame

What's as funny as these two dudes goin at each other is hearing some of you guys(stans) argue each side...

its like an endless volley of %%%% about two artists that mean nothing for the most part outside of the message boards....

quality of material is subjective but personally I can't rock wit Cudi like that...nor am I a big wale fan...but Cudi is in no position to be talking reckless...

the boy's life is unstable as it is now he wants to cause a dust up on the music side?
30t6p3b.gif
in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether wale goes hard or not, it won't even make a blip on the rap radar...
ohwell.gif
...just another instance of dudes %+%%*%$ the money up....

What's as funny as these two dudes goin at each other is hearing some of you guys(stans) argue each side...

its like an endless volley of %%%% about two artists that mean nothing for the most part outside of the message boards....

quality of material is subjective but personally I can't rock wit Cudi like that...nor am I a big wale fan...but Cudi is in no position to be talking reckless...

the boy's life is unstable as it is now he wants to cause a dust up on the music side?
30t6p3b.gif
in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter whether wale goes hard or not, it won't even make a blip on the rap radar...
ohwell.gif
...just another instance of dudes %+%%*%$ the money up....

Originally Posted by thejrob

I know some of you dudes are saying Wale is a better rapper, but isn't it who is a better musician overall that matters. I think Wale obviously has better "rapping skills", but at the end of the day look at the products they have put out...

A Kid Named Cudi >>> any greatest hits compilation combining ALL of Wale's mixtapes

Man on the Moon >>>>>>>>>> Attention Deficit

-in reality Cudi dropped a classic and Wale got his whole album murked by 1 J.Cole feature. I haven't gone back and listened to Wale's album once and Cudi's is still heavily in rotation. That's all that matters

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know some of you dudes are saying Wale is a better rapper, but isn't it who is a better musician overall that matters. I think Wale obviously has better "rapping skills", but at the end of the day look at the products they have put out...

A Kid Named Cudi >>> any greatest hits compilation combining ALL of Wale's mixtapes

Man on the Moon >>>>>>>>>> Attention Deficit

-in reality Cudi dropped a classic and Wale got his whole album murked by 1 J.Cole feature. I haven't gone back and listened to Wale's album once and Cudi's is still heavily in rotation. That's all that matters

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

But A Mixtape About Nothing is better than anything Cudi's ever done in his life.

laugh.gif
@ in reality. Your reality must be a fictional tale.

Shoulda said IMO, but seriously agree to disagree my man

What im saying the mixtape good and all but this dude had seinfeld skiys as hooks come on. I'd understand if it was a dude like Big Sean who hasnt proven hisself but Cudi is on his 4th single dude was telling how he feel and thats the end of it.  

Originally Posted by Master Zik

But A Mixtape About Nothing is better than anything Cudi's ever done in his life.

laugh.gif
@ in reality. Your reality must be a fictional tale.

Shoulda said IMO, but seriously agree to disagree my man

What im saying the mixtape good and all but this dude had seinfeld skiys as hooks come on. I'd understand if it was a dude like Big Sean who hasnt proven hisself but Cudi is on his 4th single dude was telling how he feel and thats the end of it.  

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i can't get into Wale's music at all. dude comes off as trying way too hard to me

for that reason, i'll youtube some kid cudi to see what he's about

EDIT

3 mins later, i'm good on both of them.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i can't get into Wale's music at all. dude comes off as trying way too hard to me

for that reason, i'll youtube some kid cudi to see what he's about

EDIT

3 mins later, i'm good on both of them.

Attention Deficit was buns by and large but dude's mixtapes are still official.

Wale still has a decent sized fanbase. They just don't buy albums
laugh.gif
but he is straight off shows

Wale's live show is infinitely better than Scott's and I don't even think that's debatable

Attention Deficit was buns by and large but dude's mixtapes are still official.

Wale still has a decent sized fanbase. They just don't buy albums
laugh.gif
but he is straight off shows

Wale's live show is infinitely better than Scott's and I don't even think that's debatable

Enough with the comparisons and this aspect vs that aspect. Chilllll. Nobodies winning from this either way. Cudi sounds like a crazy cokehead @#$%head.
Wale we know you're lurking this @#$%, might aswell say something homie. Get on now..

Enough with the comparisons and this aspect vs that aspect. Chilllll. Nobodies winning from this either way. Cudi sounds like a crazy cokehead @#$%head.
Wale we know you're lurking this @#$%, might aswell say something homie. Get on now..

I listen to and support both..I am also critical much like NT about what they put out..if its garbage its garbage, if it not it's not.

but let me just say I hope Wale is droppin something soon to put this dude in his place..
laugh.gif
@ Cudi talkin reckless.

I listen to and support both..I am also critical much like NT about what they put out..if its garbage its garbage, if it not it's not.

but let me just say I hope Wale is droppin something soon to put this dude in his place..
laugh.gif
@ Cudi talkin reckless.

lyrically,
wale>cudi

cudi does this for a living and still falls off in his rhymes. dont get me wrong cudi has hits, but isnt consistent imo.

Back
Top Bottom