So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by patsilog55

lyrically,
wale>cudi

cudi does this for a living and still falls off in his rhymes. dont get me wrong cudi has hits, but isnt consistent imo.

???? how is wale any more consistent than Cudi? Cudi's track record > Wale's
Cudi's debut album > Wale's discography

its not about word play and flow. Wale just doesn't do it for me. dude really just sounds like a variant lupe fiasco wannabe... 

and then this #$!*# @*#+@$% cries to @*#+@$% much. man the %!*$ up. 

i mess with wale, i %!*$ with 100 miles and runnin', Nike boots is our DMV anthem (even though %$%@* old as hell, it still gets live at the right time), and he has some nice tracks. 

its just his attitude + his inconsistency don't do it for me. i can't sit and say to someone " yeah im a fan of wale"... i can say "yeah, wale has some joints i mess with" but i can't really call myself a fan. 

But Mr. Rager? thats my dude.... 
of course your gonna say this.... your from the DMV........... DMV people dont like Wale.
laugh.gif
 take it how you want to, but at the end of the day i stated opinions based off the music. i didn't say anything about dude as a native of the area or try to fire shots at him on some personal type of %!%+. 
dudes music just doesn't do it for me. 

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by patsilog55

lyrically,
wale>cudi

cudi does this for a living and still falls off in his rhymes. dont get me wrong cudi has hits, but isnt consistent imo.

???? how is wale any more consistent than Cudi? Cudi's track record > Wale's
Cudi's debut album > Wale's discography

its not about word play and flow. Wale just doesn't do it for me. dude really just sounds like a variant lupe fiasco wannabe... 

and then this #$!*# @*#+@$% cries to @*#+@$% much. man the %!*$ up. 

i mess with wale, i %!*$ with 100 miles and runnin', Nike boots is our DMV anthem (even though %$%@* old as hell, it still gets live at the right time), and he has some nice tracks. 

its just his attitude + his inconsistency don't do it for me. i can't sit and say to someone " yeah im a fan of wale"... i can say "yeah, wale has some joints i mess with" but i can't really call myself a fan. 

But Mr. Rager? thats my dude.... 
of course your gonna say this.... your from the DMV........... DMV people dont like Wale.
laugh.gif
 take it how you want to, but at the end of the day i stated opinions based off the music. i didn't say anything about dude as a native of the area or try to fire shots at him on some personal type of %!%+. 
dudes music just doesn't do it for me. 

why is cudi's head a good 47% of his torso?
if you turn his head sideways it would cover his chest and shoulders.
wow.

ima keep it funky... alot of ya'll cats hate Wale cause hes practically one of us.
i aint gonna front, i used to hate dude from no reason other than he had the 1/2cents like 4 months before they dropped.
his music is ok for his sub genre. him and cudi dont even have similar fan bases.
but this is what Pimp C was talkin bout. instead of working together and making some dope hits, cats rather try and do it themselves and just fail.
thats what i feel about these 2 cats.
they really need to make a group.
call it Sounds of Wackness - Reconciliation

lmao.

why is cudi's head a good 47% of his torso?
if you turn his head sideways it would cover his chest and shoulders.
wow.

ima keep it funky... alot of ya'll cats hate Wale cause hes practically one of us.
i aint gonna front, i used to hate dude from no reason other than he had the 1/2cents like 4 months before they dropped.
his music is ok for his sub genre. him and cudi dont even have similar fan bases.
but this is what Pimp C was talkin bout. instead of working together and making some dope hits, cats rather try and do it themselves and just fail.
thats what i feel about these 2 cats.
they really need to make a group.
call it Sounds of Wackness - Reconciliation

lmao.

Wale is hot trash. Dude sold 28k first week and even that surprised me. Nothing special about him.

And I see a lot of u in here who were clownin on Wale not too long ago all over his nuts.

Wale is hot trash. Dude sold 28k first week and even that surprised me. Nothing special about him.

And I see a lot of u in here who were clownin on Wale not too long ago all over his nuts.

honestly that song "number one" to me sounded like Wale simply stating that his relationship with Cudi was straining and that it bothered him.

this interview, on the other hand, sounds like Cudi has become a Hollywood #+$+!$%$$.

For that I choose Wale.

honestly that song "number one" to me sounded like Wale simply stating that his relationship with Cudi was straining and that it bothered him.

this interview, on the other hand, sounds like Cudi has become a Hollywood #+$+!$%$$.

For that I choose Wale.

Wale KILLS Cudi lyrically. Cudi mumbles about weed and loneliness... I'm all for that sometimes, but Wale is a lot more complete of an MC. His sports metaphors are great.
Also I can't hate on a fellow NTer 
alien.gif

Wale KILLS Cudi lyrically. Cudi mumbles about weed and loneliness... I'm all for that sometimes, but Wale is a lot more complete of an MC. His sports metaphors are great.
Also I can't hate on a fellow NTer 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

didnt interscope only ship 30K copies?
nerd.gif

And i cant believe kanye wasted a few bars on Lord Lord Lord to get at wale.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

nerd.gif

I thought he was but I couldn't bring myself to believe it was about Wale.

nerd.gif

I thought he was but I couldn't bring myself to believe it was about Wale.

nerd.gif

But why would they waste money by shipping more. All they would do is collect dust. All my friends like Wale and I've sat and listened to his album, and mixtapes. There is nothing special about him. His fanbase is NT, hypebeasts, and Nigerians.

nerd.gif

But why would they waste money by shipping more. All they would do is collect dust. All my friends like Wale and I've sat and listened to his album, and mixtapes. There is nothing special about him. His fanbase is NT, hypebeasts, and Nigerians.

nerd.gif

wait a min....he dissed lil lowly wale but son is quiet as a church mouse when it comes to killa?
laugh.gif
#suckaN_

Back
Top Bottom