So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

MASERATI HARM wrote:
Checks McGee wrote:
Jalrulz wrote:
wale bout to make cudi's shoulders clap?

Maserati, you really sound like a Cudi stan g, thats cute.

I'M NOT EVEN A CUDI FAN YOU SMART DUMB %!% %%$**
�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�

LOL, so you defending his every move yet you're not even a fan?  Where they do that at?

weird. cuddi once said

"All I do is try to make it simple
The ones that make it complicated
Never get congratulated"

but who knows, maybe all that powder has made him complicated haha

but who knows. they're rockin diff styles. hard to compare.
why the beef between them? wale smushed one of cudi's girls?

weird. cuddi once said

"All I do is try to make it simple
The ones that make it complicated
Never get congratulated"

but who knows, maybe all that powder has made him complicated haha

but who knows. they're rockin diff styles. hard to compare.
why the beef between them? wale smushed one of cudi's girls?

Both make good music, but Cudi is hilarious. Sounding like he's hated dude since day one and has been looking for a reason to pop off. I mean damn, Wale didn't even diss the kid.

Anyone else think of Drake when Cudi brought up the Kanye riding--"I be in Hawaii" +$+$? I could be wrong, but considering he's on a hating spree I wouldn't be surprised.

Both make good music, but Cudi is hilarious. Sounding like he's hated dude since day one and has been looking for a reason to pop off. I mean damn, Wale didn't even diss the kid.

Anyone else think of Drake when Cudi brought up the Kanye riding--"I be in Hawaii" +$+$? I could be wrong, but considering he's on a hating spree I wouldn't be surprised.

hahaha that interview is still hilarious
roll.gif

and there's a video on youtube where Wale discusses Kanye not giving him a beat. It was "A star is born" off BP3. Wale said Ye said he wasnt using it so wale asked Bleek if he think Kanye would let him have it. Anyway next thing he knows is that it ends up on BP3 with J. Cole. Wale looked kinda butthurt in the vid and you could tell that it hurt him on the inside
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i felt kinda bad though 
grin.gif

roll.gif

and there's a video on youtube where Wale discusses Kanye not giving him a beat. It was "A star is born" off BP3. Wale said Ye said he wasnt using it so wale asked Bleek if he think Kanye would let him have it. Anyway next thing he knows is that it ends up on BP3 with J. Cole. Wale looked kinda butthurt in the vid and you could tell that it hurt him on the inside
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i felt kinda bad though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

I refuse to believe the Kanye Line was about Wale
cause that would indeed make him a #suckaN_

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics
my only opinion is that this guy Cudi is really feeling himself

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?
It's extremely easily noticeable that the people at complex hate Wale. For whatever reason. Friends with a number on facebook and follow a bunch on twitter and I've read the comments. No surprise he would guide the interview in to such a topic with Cudi.
This.
The dude who did this interview hates Wale.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by KicksNTeez

I refuse to believe the Kanye Line was about Wale
cause that would indeed make him a #suckaN_

but watching this thread just reminds me how much arguing over the internet is like the special olympics
my only opinion is that this guy Cudi is really feeling himself

and why nobody call out complex for that reaching ### question...how could "throwing around wallets like that dude that Cudi hit" even be mistaken for a dis by an english speaking person?
It's extremely easily noticeable that the people at complex hate Wale. For whatever reason. Friends with a number on facebook and follow a bunch on twitter and I've read the comments. No surprise he would guide the interview in to such a topic with Cudi.
This.
The dude who did this interview hates Wale.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

MASERATI HARM wrote:

Checks McGee wrote:

Jalrulz wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL, so you defending his every move yet you're not even a fan?� Where they do that at?

N's love to reach. My dude cleary said he dont like Wale for personal reasons, and never once mentioned Cudi's name, but he's defending him right?

And @Ninja, that goes to show u who's "relevant" in the industry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

MASERATI HARM wrote:

Checks McGee wrote:

Jalrulz wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL, so you defending his every move yet you're not even a fan?� Where they do that at?

N's love to reach. My dude cleary said he dont like Wale for personal reasons, and never once mentioned Cudi's name, but he's defending him right?

And @Ninja, that goes to show u who's "relevant" in the industry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

roll.gif

roll.gif

Personally I feel it was obvious that crew of guys (Cudi, Drake, Big Sean) really didn't care or was as tight with Wale like they are with each other. I guess people have their reasons, as for Complex if they have some sort of negative feelings about Wale I'm pretty sure there's reasons behind it. I will say this, I remember a few months back I saw a piece Wale did on his Top 50 Sneakers for Complex and it was terrible. It felt as though he didn't want to do it when reading it, you'd think someone whose a celebrity and is known worldwide for his passion of sneakers he would submit something more energetic and detailed.

With all that being said I feel out of all those "new" artists he's taken somewhat of a beating on line and in the media when it wasn't necessary at all. He's kind of had the tougher hill to climb and still hasn't got full respect from his peers.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

roll.gif

roll.gif

Personally I feel it was obvious that crew of guys (Cudi, Drake, Big Sean) really didn't care or was as tight with Wale like they are with each other. I guess people have their reasons, as for Complex if they have some sort of negative feelings about Wale I'm pretty sure there's reasons behind it. I will say this, I remember a few months back I saw a piece Wale did on his Top 50 Sneakers for Complex and it was terrible. It felt as though he didn't want to do it when reading it, you'd think someone whose a celebrity and is known worldwide for his passion of sneakers he would submit something more energetic and detailed.

With all that being said I feel out of all those "new" artists he's taken somewhat of a beating on line and in the media when it wasn't necessary at all. He's kind of had the tougher hill to climb and still hasn't got full respect from his peers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I agree even though I used to be guilty of hatin on these tight jean rappers a year or 2 ago.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I agree even though I used to be guilty of hatin on these tight jean rappers a year or 2 ago.

i could picture kanye walking into the room with that red suit from the awards. lol
...my opinion on all this is Wale might be a lil jealous from what ive read and seen with the whole beat situation
About that cudi interview he makes sense but its not good to speak like that and big yourself up to belittle someone
also, when cudi called wale simple i dont think he meant his rapping skills just his persona in general.

i could picture kanye walking into the room with that red suit from the awards. lol
...my opinion on all this is Wale might be a lil jealous from what ive read and seen with the whole beat situation
About that cudi interview he makes sense but its not good to speak like that and big yourself up to belittle someone
also, when cudi called wale simple i dont think he meant his rapping skills just his persona in general.

wale reminds of a lil kid that goes thru your stuff and self convinces himself your gonna let him have something only to be let down...fams

set himself up for it.

and i HOPE thats not how DC cats talk on da regular....mannerisms was were wild androgynous...

wale reminds of a lil kid that goes thru your stuff and self convinces himself your gonna let him have something only to be let down...fams

set himself up for it.

and i HOPE thats not how DC cats talk on da regular....mannerisms was were wild androgynous...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

set himself up for it.

see... thats why most dudes from this area dont #**% with him...

Back
Top Bottom