So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

23ska909red02 & TylderDurden, I do think some folks on here REALLY don't like some of these athletes. Like if they could be invisible and throw punches at those dude's direction, they would. It isn't about folks losing sleep if LeBron/Kobe/Vick succeeds, it is just the amount of PURE hatred they display.

I mean saying something as simple as, "I hope he never wins a ring." I mean why do you hope that? Why do you WANT someone to failt if you just dislike them in a "I am just playing" type of manner.

These dudes don't even know you are ALIVE and you HATE them? Come on.

You got to understand that 90% of the Sports & Training section are the dudes who were in the gym salty as hell during High School pep rallies..So anytime they get a chance to hate on a "jock" without the possibility of physical retaliation theyre going to put their All in it..

Originally Posted by roboski

sooperhooper wrote:
Yeah, seasoned vet is mad. He probably doesn't even realize it either.

I'm pretty sure he's just defending his favorite player.

Just like a Knick fan who'd do if this was a Melo thread

or a

Laker fan if this was a Kobe thread.

Kinda hard to believe right?

But what is there to defend?

Their honor?

Originally Posted by roboski

sooperhooper wrote:
Yeah, seasoned vet is mad. He probably doesn't even realize it either.

I'm pretty sure he's just defending his favorite player.

Just like a Knick fan who'd do if this was a Melo thread

or a

Laker fan if this was a Kobe thread.

Kinda hard to believe right?

But what is there to defend?

Their honor?

Originally Posted by cartune

23ska909red02 & TylderDurden, I do think some folks on here REALLY don't like some of these athletes. Like if they could be invisible and throw punches at those dude's direction, they would. It isn't about folks losing sleep if LeBron/Kobe/Vick succeeds, it is just the amount of PURE hatred they display.

I mean saying something as simple as, "I hope he never wins a ring." I mean why do you hope that? Why do you WANT someone to failt if you just dislike them in a "I am just playing" type of manner.

You got to understand that 90% of the Sports & Training section are the dudes who were in the gym salty as hell during High School pep rallies..So anytime they get a chance to hate on a "jock" without the possibility of physical retaliation theyre going to put their All in it..
While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

This is all for jokes!!! Comedy! Celebs, actors, athletes are in the limelight and we are allowed to joke on them sheesh.  Don't you guys have running jokes with your own friends? 

And if somebody actually hates an athlete thats cool too.  It's a lil OD but it's their right as a fan to like/hate/booo/love whoever they damn well please.  

Bottomline is if you don't like this thread you're probably a social outcast

While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

This is all for jokes!!! Comedy! Celebs, actors, athletes are in the limelight and we are allowed to joke on them sheesh.  Don't you guys have running jokes with your own friends? 

And if somebody actually hates an athlete thats cool too.  It's a lil OD but it's their right as a fan to like/hate/booo/love whoever they damn well please.  

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

What the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

What the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ So true (to Truthgetsbusy)

We didn't see anybody hate on Tiger Woods during that "Post a pic of a girl and post tiger's reaction" thread.

All of a sudden it's LBJ and some folks are like OMG

^ So true (to Truthgetsbusy)

We didn't see anybody hate on Tiger Woods during that "Post a pic of a girl and post tiger's reaction" thread.

All of a sudden it's LBJ and some folks are like OMG

While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

QFT

While I agree 100%
laugh.gif

QFT

I can't speak for everybody else but to me this kinda thread isn't any different than when you and your friends clown on somebody or give them a hard time for something. It doesn't mean you hate that guy; he's friends with all of you. But that's just how we relate sometimes. 
Granted Lebron isn't one of my friends, but since we all follow sports pretty seriously and are familiar with a lot of things about Lebron that casual sports fans wouldn't be, we can all kinda join in and rag on him and it makes for a good time. Like, Brian Scalabrine saying, "So Lebron said HE is the king?" while kissing his ring, that's not funny to you?
laugh.gif
How is that hating? I doubt anybody on here really hates Kendrick Perkins, but that SadPerk meme when he got traded was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 

I can't speak for everybody else but to me this kinda thread isn't any different than when you and your friends clown on somebody or give them a hard time for something. It doesn't mean you hate that guy; he's friends with all of you. But that's just how we relate sometimes. 
Granted Lebron isn't one of my friends, but since we all follow sports pretty seriously and are familiar with a lot of things about Lebron that casual sports fans wouldn't be, we can all kinda join in and rag on him and it makes for a good time. Like, Brian Scalabrine saying, "So Lebron said HE is the king?" while kissing his ring, that's not funny to you?
laugh.gif
How is that hating? I doubt anybody on here really hates Kendrick Perkins, but that SadPerk meme when he got traded was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 

Man this thread was hugely entertaining until people started taking things the wrong way

Some excellent gif work gents

And that Kobe thread
roll.gif

Man this thread was hugely entertaining until people started taking things the wrong way

Some excellent gif work gents

And that Kobe thread
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom