So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

23ska909red02 & TylderDurden, I do think some folks on here REALLY don't like some of these athletes. Like if they could be invisible and throw punches at those dude's direction, they would. It isn't about folks losing sleep if LeBron/Kobe/Vick succeeds, it is just the amount of PURE hatred they display.

I mean saying something as simple as, "I hope he never wins a ring." I mean why do you hope that? Why do you WANT someone to failt if you just dislike them in a "I am just playing" type of manner.

These dudes don't even know you are ALIVE and you HATE them? Come on.

23ska909red02 & TylderDurden, I do think some folks on here REALLY don't like some of these athletes. Like if they could be invisible and throw punches at those dude's direction, they would. It isn't about folks losing sleep if LeBron/Kobe/Vick succeeds, it is just the amount of PURE hatred they display.

I mean saying something as simple as, "I hope he never wins a ring." I mean why do you hope that? Why do you WANT someone to failt if you just dislike them in a "I am just playing" type of manner.

roflbot1u.jpg

This by far is the funniest thing in this thread , probably happened also
laugh.gif

"These dudes don't even know you are ALIVE and you HATE them? Come on."

They don't know that you exist but you defend them. Same thing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Who the F cares? I don't ever want to see Lebron win a ring. I want to see him fail every moment he's on the court. Why? Because I'm not a Heat fan. Easy enough to comprehend?

Who the F cares? I don't ever want to see Lebron win a ring. I want to see him fail every moment he's on the court. Why? Because I'm not a Heat fan. Easy enough to comprehend?

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ what are you looking to get out of this El Capitan?

.....nothing. but if someone questions my comments, i have no problem responding.

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ what are you looking to get out of this El Capitan?

.....nothing. but if someone questions my comments, i have no problem responding.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Got 'em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Got 'em.
laugh.gif

Add Tom Brady to that list of people go out of their way to hate on. 

it is sorta funny how people would really do this to let off some steam, but if thats the way the want to be, more power to them. 

But this thread is hilarious though

Add Tom Brady to that list of people go out of their way to hate on. 

it is sorta funny how people would really do this to let off some steam, but if thats the way the want to be, more power to them. 

But this thread is hilarious though

I see nothing wrong with saying that you hope person X never wins a ring, etc.  Thats different than "I hate person X"  I hope LeBron never wins a ring based off of his actions this past summer, but in no way do I hate him. 

I also dont think that these people truly hate these athletes.  I personally think it's all fake bravado and in real life they wouldn't say or do anything to these athletes.

I see nothing wrong with saying that you hope person X never wins a ring, etc.  Thats different than "I hate person X"  I hope LeBron never wins a ring based off of his actions this past summer, but in no way do I hate him. 

I also dont think that these people truly hate these athletes.  I personally think it's all fake bravado and in real life they wouldn't say or do anything to these athletes.

sooperhooper wrote:
Yeah, seasoned vet is mad. He probably doesn't even realize it either.

I'm pretty sure he's just defending his favorite player.

Just like a Knick fan who'd do if this was a Melo thread

or a

Laker fan if this was a Kobe thread.

Kinda hard to believe right?

sooperhooper wrote:
Yeah, seasoned vet is mad. He probably doesn't even realize it either.

I'm pretty sure he's just defending his favorite player.

Just like a Knick fan who'd do if this was a Melo thread

or a

Laker fan if this was a Kobe thread.

Kinda hard to believe right?

You got to understand that 90% of the Sports & Training section are the dudes who were in the gym salty as hell during High School pep rallies..So anytime they get a chance to hate on a "jock" without the possibility of physical retaliation theyre going to put their All in it..

Back
Top Bottom