So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

This dude seasoned vet stays disgruntled
roll.gif

You would think a "seasoned vet" would know how these types of threads on NT work by now. Guess not but the rest of us can continue to engage in humor that is beneath him, maybe he can write Lebron a letter of apology of behalf of NT or something. 

You would think a "seasoned vet" would know how these types of threads on NT work by now. Guess not but the rest of us can continue to engage in humor that is beneath him, maybe he can write Lebron a letter of apology of behalf of NT or something. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.
You are so right man.  I'm sure Lebron cries himself to sleep at night, NOT EVER seeing this stuff. 
laugh.gif

If these dudes were all on NT, ok, but quit acting like this stuff is going to be put in their locker or some @#$%. 

Half the people in here will be loving every minute of it if he wins a title, and the jokes will be on somebody else.  So why cry about it?  People are in here standin up for people they don't know, to people they don't know, about jokes that will never be seen or viewed by the same folks you defend.  Why the effort?  You can't simply chuckle and move along? 

General has 8000 threads about nothing, but people laugh about it.  Where's the harm in that? 

Do you honestly believe that?

seasoned vet speakin the truth
pimp.gif
,I'll admit that some of these have gotten me rolling though
laugh.gif

I just think we need to celebrate these dudes instead of being so quick to bring them down.
You are so right man.  I'm sure Lebron cries himself to sleep at night, NOT EVER seeing this stuff. 
laugh.gif

If these dudes were all on NT, ok, but quit acting like this stuff is going to be put in their locker or some @#$%. 

Half the people in here will be loving every minute of it if he wins a title, and the jokes will be on somebody else.  So why cry about it?  People are in here standin up for people they don't know, to people they don't know, about jokes that will never be seen or viewed by the same folks you defend.  Why the effort?  You can't simply chuckle and move along? 

General has 8000 threads about nothing, but people laugh about it.  Where's the harm in that? 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

.......i ALWAYS do. sadly, to some people they interpret that to be disgruntled or salty.

- i couldnt be more calm. but when you go against the grain and speak the truth this is usually the type of responses you get.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.

....i didnt SEE the Kobe thread. ive said this i dont know how many times.

confused.jpg

....c'mon bruh. go back a few pages, i hadn't seen it until someone posted a link. nice try though.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

.......i ALWAYS do. sadly, to some people they interpret that to be disgruntled or salty.

- i couldnt be more calm. but when you go against the grain and speak the truth this is usually the type of responses you get.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.

....i didnt SEE the Kobe thread. ive said this i dont know how many times.

confused.jpg

....c'mon bruh. go back a few pages, i hadn't seen it until someone posted a link. nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom