SO METHODMAN... we get a say in what platform we move to next... right?

thebachellor

Banned
nerd.gif

You guys are 0/2 when it comes to message board platforms, no offense
laugh.gif
. So can we stop playing "anti-hypebeast" and move on to vBulletinalready? I recently was on a board and I seen the "multiple-quote" feature and was
eek.gif
like "Where have you been all my life?"
laugh.gif

• I'm tired of having a search that uses the dumbest search methods known to man
  • I'm tired of having to barbarically copy and paste comments from multiple people in to wordpad just to double-quote
  • I'm tired of having my embeds randomly choose when to work
  • I'm tired of having features some ONLY working in IE
  • I'm really tired of that damn wizard
    mad.gif
    laugh.gif
So... let's make it happen already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

this post was made by a man whos intentions are obviously GINUWINE. he he.
Why? Why would u do that
laugh.gif
It was terrible yet hilarious

It's not that serious. Some people act like they cant continue with their normal lives with out NT.

vBulletin gets hacked easily...look at the 4chan SOHH incident

yeah 4chan got better detectives than NT......and hackers so you cant avoid that.

but vbulletin is a much better platform.

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's not that serious. Some people act like they cant continue with their normal lives with out NT.

Uh, obviously it is that serious since Meth said he was switching in the first place.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enoughfor you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

Plus I have 4x less posts than you and joined a year later.

So yea, what was your point again?

Yuku is actually considered the safest, as the others are much easier to hack and Yuku has a team of admins along with a support and feedback board andeverything.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Uh, obviously it is that serious since Meth said he was switching in the first place.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enough for you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

Got 'em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah I agree with most of the things you said OP, preach on bretheren.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

vBulletin gets hacked easily...look at the 4chan SOHH incident
A kindergartner could hack Yuku. Hell, Yuku practically hacks itself.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enough for you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

ETHER.

wow!!! i just posted a comment to this thread and it ended up in some t-mobile calling card thread. koo koo, koo koo

laugh.gif

Chill. I'm not a mod, I help out when I CAN in the buy/sell forum. I sit in an office full time through out the week, and I love checking NTon my off time. Trust me that when NT goes down, or has glitches here and there i'm not stressing it. I move on with my life. I feel that some people relytoo much on NT like they dont have other things to do in life.

For the record, my post count is from contributing in the buy/sell forums, not from me sitting at home every night posting on NT. I've been on NT since 99,but didnt decide to sign on until years later.

Back
Top Bottom