SO METHODMAN... we get a say in what platform we move to next... right?

So we move to someplace else, what happens to my hard earned post count, and how do I keep my sn Jumpman247? Obviously I really like NT, and Meth, Nelson, etcI don't want to go anywhere else and never will. I just don't want to lose my post count, and screen name
frown.gif
I'll buy a shirt if I have too.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I just right click open in new tab every post i want to quote. Then i copy and paste them into a single post.

You dont need to change it into html code, you can just copy it as it is. If im understanding you right.
Same here.

Y'all making it extra complicated and @%$!.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You actually do that?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

You make it sound so hard. Its not like im multiquoting 50 post. Its 2-3 post. I click quote once and open new tab quote once. Then i copy and paste one of thequotes to the other one. Takes like 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't even use the html code I just higlight the quote, copy + paste.

EDIT: Just did it
Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Remeber when people were excited about the move to Yuku?
laugh.gif
They were swayed by the shiny new emotions
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn. Those were the days. I still remember Stoneface/Emoticons 2.0 being the best thing to happen to NT since Dirtylicious.
roll.gif

Anyways,
laugh.gif
@ the revolutionists. You just can't please some people. They will always find something wrong or something to complain about. Folks gottaunderstand that NT is a pretty much a "luxury". The people who run this site can just as easily shut this place down without any of yall'spermission. So I don't see why peeps find the need to complain about a site that runs just as well without them on it. It's not like they arededicating any of their time or money to keep this place up. They're just another member. But that's the thing about NT, and that's what makes itso great. Even though, we're just regular members, the people who run this place still find ways for us to get involved. Which brings me back to myoriginal point: People STILL find something to complain about.

And btw, yes I was referring to the OP.

Originally Posted by imsoDS

doesnt really matter to me...
agreed. I don't care where we move. I hate the 'magician' and the double posting but w/e not that big of a deal. If they need membersto donate I will throw a couple bucks. But there is no way in hell I will be buying those ugly corny $## Scottie Pippen 10th anniversary tees. On a forum thatworships Kobe, MJ, and Lebron you choose MJ's ball boy to represent us? Nah man I'm cool.

I'd rather have a cartooned tee of Irv Gotti in da club. Getting tipsy is to be expected as well.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by 18key

And that Invision board sounds nice and all, except the 750 user cap
indifferent.gif
I know DAMN well we have more than 750 people on here constantly.

word
Wait, it costs $589.99/month for that 750 user cap?!

Question: How much does it cost a month to host NT on Yuku?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's not that serious. Some people act like they cant continue with their normal lives with out NT.

Uh, obviously it is that serious since Meth said he was switching in the first place.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enough for you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

Plus I have 4x less posts than you and joined a year later.

So yea, what was your point again?

ETHER.
Word.

Dude actually deaded an NT Staff member
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom