SO METHODMAN... we get a say in what platform we move to next... right?

Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't want to move.

Trust me, when that Willy Wonka lookin wizard appears at random times it makes me
mad.gif
too...but I just think that moving already is jumping the gun a little bit (just my opinion though).

I thought that scheduled down maintenance we did a couple of days ago was going to solve the whole Yuku going out on us all the time. Method Man said Yuku was going to delete all the posts that received zero or little activity and that would make the board runsmoother.

If we constantly do that, maybe like once a month, shouldn't that solve everything?

Originally Posted by Steez

Want NT to move to vBulletin? We need your support getting there. We are re-launching the entire site and moving to a dedicated server in 2010 and supporting our NikeTalk X Apparel Collection gets YOU official NikeTalk gear and gets us ALL off Yuku and away from the Magician.

Put your money where you mouth is.
Step up and support now: http://store.niketalk.com

I'm not putting my money anywhere until I know we're moving to vBulletin.

It's not that serious. Some people act like they cant continue with their normal lives with out NT.

I can live without TV too but when my Fios goes down I'm calling Verizon to complain immediately. Why not move to a better platform if there's one outthere?

so wait if we move we would be losing our yuku pages, or will they get messed up like when we moved from ezboard?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's not that serious. Some people act like they cant continue with their normal lives with out NT.

Uh, obviously it is that serious since Meth said he was switching in the first place.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enough for you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

Plus I have 4x less posts than you and joined a year later.

So yea, what was your point again?
Got 'em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah I agree with most of the things you said OP, preach on bretheren.
roll.gif

Want NT to move to vBulletin? We need your support getting there. We are re-launching the entire site and moving to a dedicated server in 2010 and supporting our NikeTalk X Apparel Collection gets YOU official NikeTalk gear and gets us ALL off Yuku and away from the Magician.

Then just do everybody a favor and log off. You don't like the platform this message board is on, you also do not want to support anythingunless it goes "your" way. The simple way out is to leave.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Then just do everybody a favor and log off. You don't like the platform this message board is on, you also do not want to support anything unless it goes "your" way. The simple way out is to leave.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Why would I put money up knowing that it will go to another "yuku"? Give me an example of something YOU'VEsupported that wasn't in line with your "way" of thinking.

That's like complaining about former President Bush, and someone asking "Well if you aren't willing to randomly vote for another candidate,keep your mouth shut!"

Let me guess, if someone has a problem with America, they should "find somewhere else to live"?
laugh.gif

Do me a favor, stay out of this topic. The adults are speaking, mmkay?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Then just do everybody a favor and log off. You don't like the platform this message board is on, you also do not want to support anything unless it goes "your" way. The simple way out is to leave.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Why would I put money up knowing that it will go to another "yuku"? Give me an example of something YOU'VE supported that wasn't in line with your "way" of thinking.

That's like complaining about former President Bush, and someone asking "Well if you aren't willing to randomly vote for another candidate, keep your mouth shut!"

Let me guess, if someone has a problem with America, they should "find somewhere else to live"?
laugh.gif

TheBachellor - 2 Trolls - 0

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm on a few other forums with that multi-quote button an that #++@ is boss.

While I'm here can an admin tell me why the add emb/html button no longer shows up when I want to emb a vid? I'll click the video button and it use to show up in the corner to the right. Now it doesn't at all and any vid I want to emb I have to use the vid search which isn't that good.(It doesn't show on FF or IE btw)

I don't like to double post when I want to post multiple vids since when using that vid search I can only post two at a time.

someone answer this please? i have no clue how to post vids anymore

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Why would I put money up knowing that it will go to another "yuku"? Give me an example of something YOU'VE supported that wasn't in line with your "way" of thinking.

That's like complaining about former President Bush, and someone asking "Well if you aren't willing to randomly vote for another candidate, keep your mouth shut!"

laugh.gif

*reported*

While I'm here can an admin tell me why the add emb/html button no longer shows up when I want to emb a vid? I'll click the video button and it use to show up in the corner to the right. Now it doesn't at all and any vid I want to emb I have to use the vid search which isn't that good.(It doesn't show on FF or IE btw)

Sorry, that's not an NT issue - it's a YUKU problem - it's been logged in the bug forum for about a week now.

It doesn't seem to have progressed at all - and that's part of the reason we're moving.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

this post was made by a man whos intentions are obviously GINUWINE. he he.

laugh.gif

so bad, it was good...

Originally Posted by solesavage

Uh, obviously it is that serious since Meth said he was switching in the first place.

Some people are too quick to type the typical "Wow it's just a message board!" reply. You're a mod, so obviously NT's serious enough for you to dedicate time to looking over all the buy/sell posts
laugh.gif

Plus I have 4x less posts than you and joined a year later.

So yea, what was your point again?

daaaaang.... the mod got SONNED...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the Bachelor is ON FIRE...

he sonned the mod, in the process of sonnin' this guy...

i say that the bachelor is THE ONE...

Originally Posted by kdawg

Sorry, that's not an NT issue - it's a YUKU problem - it's been logged in the bug forum for about a week now.

It doesn't seem to have progressed at all - and that's part of the reason we're moving.
Thanks. Thought my comp was messed up.

Didn't know the move was official
pimp.gif
Hopefully it goes good this timearound.

Originally Posted by handullz

dunkaruu wrote:

Dude is killin it. Plus he got the second dude so bad that all he could come back with was the lamest response ever: *reported*. You better than that.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by handullz

dunkaruu wrote:

Dude is killin it. Plus he got the second dude so bad that all he could come back with was the lamest response ever: *reported*. You better than that.

I didn't feel like re-quoting what Steez said and extend it into a non-serious argument.

Then, this dude comes out the works quoting Steez. Am I phailing the reading comprehension?

359yadd.jpg

Steez clearly asked if you want NikeTalk to move to Vbulletin, they need all the support they can from members buying their products. In order to raise enoughmoney to make some sort of justifiable board movement.

For better emphasis of my thoughts:

qqzn6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom