So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

At the barbershop right now.

I'm next.

Giving $50 straight.

Usually give $20.

I go to two different barbers... in the same shop lol.

I alternate weekly.

Will go to the other dude next week and give him the same.

After that $20 again lol.

I get a taper, low on top, full bears line up, DJ Kaled beard not thick like Rick Ross, razor.
Why $50 tho??

I'm next.

Giving $50 straight.

Usually give $20.

I alternate weekly.

I get a taper, low on top, full bears line up, DJ Kaled beard not thick like Rick Ross, razor.
Why $50 tho??

Holiday gift I give my barber every year.

When I had one Barber I would give $100.

But now I have two barbers in the same shop so $50 one guy and $50 the other guy.

I didn't get to go before Xmas though so paying them this week and next.

Makes thread about barber charging more after finding his youtube, peaks interest of niketalkers as to why his youtube would cause barber to want to charge more, youtube link in sig, niketalker's click link, gets new subscribers and a some views on videos. Dope marketing.

roll.gif
@ a haircut a week.
i have to get a haircut a week

i'd be looking absolutely crazy if i didn't. my hair grows fast as hell

60$ a month. 

it isn't cheap but i can swing it

Last edited:
so here is a UPDATE...

read the whole thread.... took your advice and went to random local barber..

dude zeeked me a bit smh.... **** all of ya for NYE...

should have just paid the man and been happy for NYE now i gotta rock a fitted....

and for those asking for my expensive barbers IG i dont wanna put him out there like that but here is a cut of mines he did

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] thread of the year tho

OP pics of the zeek and how much did the new barber charge you?

Last edited:

I'm next.

Giving $50 straight.

Usually give $20.

I alternate weekly.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you trippin

Cats talking about paying $50, $100 for a cut?

:smh: Never in my life.

Don't give a **** if it's the holidays or not :lol:

Felt like all these barbers met up and just agreed to up the prices. Random, but the best cut I ever had was by a female. Had her cut me once, went back in two-three weeks, and was like 
indifferent.gif
 where she at. Never seent her again. Single tear ran down when I found out she exited my life

Felt like all these barbers met up and just agreed to up the prices. Random, but the best cut I ever had was by a female. Had her cut me once, went back in two-three weeks, and was like :stoneface:  where she at. Never seent her again. Single tear ran down when I found out she exited my life
I have a woman cut my hair now. No lie, if she up and left or quit, I'd be a lost soul trying to become complete again. My back up barber went from $15-$25 so I would have to bite the bullet for while too.

so here is a UPDATE...

should have just paid the man and been happy for NYE now i gotta rock a fitted....

and for those asking for my expensive barbers IG i dont wanna put him out there like that but here is a cut of mines he did

For the guys getting a cut every week, are you employed in client-facing positions? Entertainment? My job requires me to be relatively clean-cut so I'm visiting the shop every 15 days or so ($15). But even then I sometimes feel like I don't need it. Every week? Wth.

Last edited:
If you have a full beard and rocking a hair full of hair, a hair cut is needed weekly. Low Afro taper.

Y'all some baby face *** ******. Hell yall talking about. :lol:

Last edited:
Cats talking about paying $50, $100 for a cut?

:smh: Never in my life.

Don't give a **** if it's the holidays or not :lol:

It's not a mandatory charge that the barber is charging me I'm just giving it to them as a sort of holiday present since they cut me throughout the year. I understand why you guys look down on it though.

If you have a full beard and rocking a hair full of hair, a hair cut is needed weekly. Low Afro taper.

Yeah that's why I go weekly and/or biweekly but now I shape myself up in between cuts now.

so here is a UPDATE...

View media item 2281944

Not trying to be funny but I thought the pic you posted was the zeek.

Y'all some baby face *** ******. Hell yall talking about.
laugh.gif
fax

and who doesn't want to be icy every week?

Last edited:

Or you could just trim your beard down yourself if it's getting long. Knowing how to line your own beard and keep it neat is good. My hair grows fast but a few millimeters of growth in a week would have my barber barely cutting anything for my haircut.

Back
Top Bottom