So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

Went to the barbershop for the first time in like 5 years and got a lil edge up and a lil clean up around my dreads. Dude was real cool, had some good convo during the cut. Cut + Edge Up was $20 and ended up tippin' him $10 cause he was cool and might end up being my go to barber.

Still fairly expensive cause I certainly remember a cut and an edge up being one service and not seperate

Yeah prices are at 25 here for cut and beard edge up with blade

My hair grows too fast to pay that weekly I’m good

once prices creep past 25-30 im cutting my own hair..i usually just get a low ceaser anyways, dumb easy.

I believe a 1.5 for me was like 25 or 30 easy. Nothing special, just even all around. And I tipped him 5. :smh:

I'm considering eating $60/month mainly cause the wife hasn't seen me polished like that in years. Been maintaining myself for a while so it's almost like a bi-weekly gift to her.

My boy in LA says he pays 40 for a cut :smh: no way in hell. Been cutting my own hair since 03.
40 a month seems about right but a cut? No 25 max..been cutting my hair since 2013..if I'm going out or some other occasion I'll see my barber

I'm considering eating $60/month mainly cause the wife hasn't seen me polished like that in years. Been maintaining myself for a while so it's almost like a bi-weekly gift to her.

Hit her with the "Here you go ma, I got a fresh lineup for you. Appreciate it and rub my scalp"

40 a month seems about right but a cut? No 25 max..been cutting my hair since 2013..if I'm going out or some other occasion I'll see my barber
Let NT tell you, they getting a cut every two weeks.

Hit her with the "Here you go ma, I got a fresh lineup for you. Appreciate it and rub my scalp"

When she came home with the kids I thought she'd notice it herself but she never notices my lil surprises. But when I did bring it to her attention I knew she appreciated it.

Never been one of those dudes who likes to be held in their girl's lap or have their head rubbed. Feel weird laying on her, I'm too big for alluhdat

Don’t like paying $20 for a haircut anymore. It’s getting cold so I might just grow my hair out again this fall and winter. I’ve cut my hair a few times with a 50% success rate. My hair is long so blending the top with the short sides are a pain.

Last time I cut my hair had to be 2010. I either had patches, left a shag, or ended up cuttin' all my hair off

Last time I cut my hair had to be 2010. I either had patches, left a shag, or ended up cuttin' all my hair off

2010? I dont think im reading this post right, you gotta look like the abominable yeti now.

Anyways, self-cut is the future. Been cutting my own since '15, wolfing out the winter months so I can get my waves back to a deep 360

2010? I dont think im reading this post right, you gotta look like the abominable yeti now.

Anyways, self-cut is the future. Been cutting my own since '15, wolfing out the winter months so I can get my waves back to a deep 360

Lol It's nothing.
I used to have myself as my avi changed it couple of months ago

Growing dreads kept me from barbershops of course. Only thing I've needed was a line up and I have been doing that myself up til recently when our trimmers broke. Still considering getting that Bevel joint.

Had to ditch my tier 1 barber because he went up to $40

Started going back to my back up barber for $20 a cut.

My tier 1 barber went up on the price twice in one year. When I first started going to him back in 2004, he was $15. He then went up $25 two years later...So I left.

Started making more money and went back. His price was $30. Within that year he went up $35, then change his mind 2 months later then went to $40...

I bounce :lol:

Back
Top Bottom