So My Barber Has Been Charging Me More & More .....

Or you could just trim your beard down yourself if it's getting long. Knowing how to line your own beard and keep it neat is good. My hair grows fast but a few millimeters of growth in a week would have my barber barely cutting anything for my haircut.

Phacts. Plenty of good beard trimmers out there then you can just shave your neck line. Dudes just giving money away to theur barbers.

I've NEVER let a barber touch my beard. IMO, no one can shave/shape-up my beard better than I can. Some of these dudes out here looking funny w/ these wispy mustache/beard combos... :lol:

laugh.gif
 Ive paid for 2 haircuts in the last 20 years only because I was already at my homies shop at the time and it was empty.

35 canadian dollars would have me extra mad because that is pretty much 50 canadian at this point.

I would never go back there.

Your vids probably just tipped him off that you are his only customer that buys authentic yeezys
laugh.gif

My line actually never needs to be any crisper than this shick one blade makes it anyway.

Laser sharp chin straps with my complexion is just doing too much

so here is a UPDATE...

read the whole thread.... took your advice and went to random local barber..

dude zeeked me a bit smh.... **** all of ya for NYE...

should have just paid the man and been happy for NYE now i gotta rock a fitted....

and for those asking for my expensive barbers IG i dont wanna put him out there like that but here is a cut of mines he did

View media item 2281944

***** still got baby hairs. Peep the tyga thread b, they might save your life....and your forehead.

I've NEVER let a barber touch my beard. IMO, no one can shave/shape-up my beard better than I can. Some of these dudes out here looking funny w/ these wispy mustache/beard combos... :lol:

I've said the same thing in another thread. No one can line it up or trim it exactly the way you want except yourself.

If you have a full beard and rocking a hair full of hair, a hair cut is needed weekly. Low Afro taper.

Y'all some baby face *** ******. Hell yall talking about. :lol:
Nopee. Full head of hair and beard over here. I do not need a haircut every week.

That's OD.

Yall must have some weak beards if you dont let your barber line your beard up. It aint hard to mess up especially if your barber dont push **** back.

My new barbwr charges extra for the beard, now i do it myself.

Nowadays I just let my barber clean the top edge of my beard and trim, nothing else from the beard section, growing my hair out has helped a lot, used to see my dude once a week, now I just go maybe 2 times a month....long hair and dark beard >>>

If you in the chair every week, ya'll ****** in a relationship. Ya'll got an intense bromance going on. Dont wanna hear the reasoning. Bi-weekly is not for me but that's more like it

Once a month every 6 weeks a trim b line taper the back

I cant stand you bald cats that wana get in the chair for a shave or beard line up. Stop bein a sissy and do it yourself, wantin another mans hands to grind up on your face was never cool.

Save the chatty patty talk and stay in the restroom.

Earlier you criticized people for wanting to clean up their beards themselves, now you post that bald guys should line their own beards. You forget what you're complaining about.

My hair and beard grow like I'm some kind of mutant. I like keeping my beard trim and lined up but it's not the end of the world if I let it wolf.

On the other hand, the hair on my head will go Tarzan status in about a week so I have no choice but to go into the shop and get re-faded around every 15 days. Can't be in the office or at school bummy

Last edited:
I cant stand you bald cats that wana get in the chair for a shave or beard line up. Stop bein a sissy and do it yourself, wantin another mans hands to grind up on your face was never cool.

Save the chatty patty talk and stay in the restroom.
Didn't you claim a baddie here on NT and she ended up being a random "IG model"?

I didnt 'CLAIM'

You musta forgot that i was trollin steezy.....but that went over everyones head. Broad is poppin on ig........

Last edited:
:lol:  Ive paid for 2 haircuts in the last 20 years only because I was already at my homies shop at the time and it was empty.
35 canadian dollars would have me extra mad because that is pretty much 50 canadian at this point.
I would never go back there.

Here you go bringing yo *** south of the border.

Like we know or care how much 50 Canadian is.

Is that what yall call yall monies?

Canadian?

Goofy as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom