So My Dog Died

Sorry to hear that man, RIP to your dog 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry to hear that. Did getting stuck on the fence cause her death?

Yea. It cut her her up pretty bad. Her body was stiff and bloated, hanging through the other side of the fence when I first saw her today.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry to hear that. Did getting stuck on the fence cause her death?

Yea. It cut her her up pretty bad. Her body was stiff and bloated, hanging through the other side of the fence when I first saw her today.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And don't say you don't ever want to have another pet. I am sure all animals would like for humans to give their fellow mates a chance at a better life. I am sure your dog would want you to reach out and take another one of his brothers under your wing and give him a better life. He will be long gone but will be watching you from the other side. So don't be cold when it comes to owning another pet.

I hear you. Time is all I need.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And don't say you don't ever want to have another pet. I am sure all animals would like for humans to give their fellow mates a chance at a better life. I am sure your dog would want you to reach out and take another one of his brothers under your wing and give him a better life. He will be long gone but will be watching you from the other side. So don't be cold when it comes to owning another pet.

I hear you. Time is all I need.

man, im sorry you had to witness that.

like dude up there said, it's already hard to watch a pet pass from old age/sickness.. but something so unexpected like this must be just terrible.

man, im sorry you had to witness that.

like dude up there said, it's already hard to watch a pet pass from old age/sickness.. but something so unexpected like this must be just terrible.

Damn my dude. I couldnt imagine coming home to find my dexter hurt like that. Im praying for you. Rip to the fullest. 
frown.gif

Damn my dude. I couldnt imagine coming home to find my dexter hurt like that. Im praying for you. Rip to the fullest. 
frown.gif

really sorry to hear that man.  RIP 
tired.gif

keep your head up, there's always light at the end of the tunnel

really sorry to hear that man.  RIP 
tired.gif

keep your head up, there's always light at the end of the tunnel

Back
Top Bottom