So My Dog Died

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

OP im sorry for your loss. i just had to put my pit down 2 weeks ago (she wasnt even 2)... she caught a virus from an infected puppy that my friend had for 1 day (breeder sold him a german shepard for 500 and changed his number). i took her to the vet on a friday and they thought it was some food poisoning, and by sunday she had permanent damage and the emergency vet said it would b best to put her down.. to make things even more stressful, i thought my 6 month old boxer was goin down too because he started vomiting nonstop that following tuesday... thank god that after a couple days at the vet he was back to normal.

on some real @%+%, putting her down was the hardest @%+% i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

op i know it hurts real bad... the first couple days it felt like my heart was empty and that a piece of my soul went down with her.... it will get better.... sores do heal... remember the good times and appreciate everything gods blessed u with.

rip to your dog.

frown.gif

OP im sorry for your loss. i just had to put my pit down 2 weeks ago (she wasnt even 2)... she caught a virus from an infected puppy that my friend had for 1 day (breeder sold him a german shepard for 500 and changed his number). i took her to the vet on a friday and they thought it was some food poisoning, and by sunday she had permanent damage and the emergency vet said it would b best to put her down.. to make things even more stressful, i thought my 6 month old boxer was goin down too because he started vomiting nonstop that following tuesday... thank god that after a couple days at the vet he was back to normal.

on some real @%+%, putting her down was the hardest @%+% i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

op i know it hurts real bad... the first couple days it felt like my heart was empty and that a piece of my soul went down with her.... it will get better.... sores do heal... remember the good times and appreciate everything gods blessed u with.

rip to your dog.

frown.gif

RIP to your dog
tired.gif

I've lost a few pets throughout life, definitely a bad feeling
frown.gif

RIP to your dog
tired.gif

I've lost a few pets throughout life, definitely a bad feeling
frown.gif

Had to put down my buddy of 18 years on Friday. Hit me harder than the death of most humans to be honest.

Stay strong, OP.

Had to put down my buddy of 18 years on Friday. Hit me harder than the death of most humans to be honest.

Stay strong, OP.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this R.I.P.
tired.gif
 ( What are you going to do with the dead body? Will you bury it in your Yard? )

I buried her in the backyard this morning.
BennyPowers wrote:
Thats a bad way to lose your pet dude. Sorry to hear that. It will hurt for a while but sooner or later you'll be able to move on and get you a new pet. 

How long have you had her?

14 years. Since I was 5.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this R.I.P.
tired.gif
 ( What are you going to do with the dead body? Will you bury it in your Yard? )

I buried her in the backyard this morning.
BennyPowers wrote:
Thats a bad way to lose your pet dude. Sorry to hear that. It will hurt for a while but sooner or later you'll be able to move on and get you a new pet. 

How long have you had her?

14 years. Since I was 5.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Wait a couple months then go rescue a dog from the pound. It will make you feel better knowing you saved an animals life.

This. I got my little man Dexter from the pound. He'll forever be grateful.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Wait a couple months then go rescue a dog from the pound. It will make you feel better knowing you saved an animals life.

This. I got my little man Dexter from the pound. He'll forever be grateful.

on some real @@%+, putting her down was the hardest @@%+ i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

rip to your dog.
did they tell you what virus it was? my husky was going through the same thing (vomiting and diarrhea like crazy) but they didnt find anything. i also thought i was going to lose her. luckily she bounced back after 2-3 days. this lady at this dog park i go to said that same thing happened to her poodle (big poodle, not the little ones).

on some real @@%+, putting her down was the hardest @@%+ i ever had to do but i didnt want to see my baby suffer anymore. i still tear up everyday just thinkn about how much love she gave out to everyone.. foreal everybody who knew bailey said she was the sweetest dog theyve ever met.

rip to your dog.
did they tell you what virus it was? my husky was going through the same thing (vomiting and diarrhea like crazy) but they didnt find anything. i also thought i was going to lose her. luckily she bounced back after 2-3 days. this lady at this dog park i go to said that same thing happened to her poodle (big poodle, not the little ones).

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry to hear that. Did getting stuck on the fence cause her death?

Yea. It cut her her up pretty bad. Her body was stiff and bloated, hanging through the other side of the fence when I first saw her today.
Sounds like she died in pain
tired.gif
I'm an animal lover, I'm surprised I haven't owned that many pets. I don't know what I would do if my pet died. I might pick up a cat from a shelter later this year.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry to hear that. Did getting stuck on the fence cause her death?

Yea. It cut her her up pretty bad. Her body was stiff and bloated, hanging through the other side of the fence when I first saw her today.
Sounds like she died in pain
tired.gif
I'm an animal lover, I'm surprised I haven't owned that many pets. I don't know what I would do if my pet died. I might pick up a cat from a shelter later this year.

Still have all of my cats from when I was in grade school. Got two dogs in middle school and have yet to experience the loss of an animal. Sorry to hear it man, I bet its like losing a family member.

Back
Top Bottom